Thinking of You

Rebound

Here I am, Sat on a chair across a man in a café in Japan. I just smiled and listened to him. He is very enthusiastic to told me about his work. I sipped my hazelnut frappuccino and sometime laughed whenever he told me a funny story.

“So that’s it Chaerin-chan, You have to meet my brothers, they are so funny and nice. You’ll like them..” He smiled then ate his chocolate cake.

“I will, but you know I can’t freely going out with a guy there are paparazzi around. It’s not good. For you either” I said in Japan.

He stared at me. “I don’t expect that your Japanese is that good” He said. Looked at my eyes and smiled.

I looked at him back. “Is that all what you think of me?”

“I never expect you to be so nice, I thought you are a bit arrogant or at least untouchable”  He held my hands “But I totally wrong”

I looked at my hand –and his, at top- and smiled to him. “So what are you think of me now, Taka-san?”

“You are just a girl, and we’re destined to meet” He said.

I chuckled “Gosh, you are so cheesy!”

“I am a songwriter mam, don’t forget it” He winked. Letting my hands go and started to ate his cake again.

“Yes, such a childish song writer, you can’t even ate the cake properly” I took my tissue in my bag and started to wiped the cake which smudged around his mouth.

 

“Isn’t it Taka-san from One Ok Rock? He is with a girl! Look at the table no 5! Who is she by the way?” I heard some whispers. Aish. Not again.

 

“Taka-san, I think we have to go now, I heard some whisper” I winked. Gave him a code. He nodded and stood up.

“You can go first to car, I’ll pay the bill” He said.

I nodded and put my HBA hoodie on and went out from the café.

 

Taka-san..

Yes, He is the famous Taka from One Ok Rock, Japan most famous Rock band.

I’ve been hung out with him a lot these days. And with some other boys too..

Well,Taka is a very charming boy, he maybe look timid and cool from outside but he is actually pretty talk active at times, he is so wise and genius. He is very serious when it’s come to music.

He is cute, he has not much height gap with me since he was quite short maybe he has same height with Youngbae-oppa, his eyes is sometime covered by his  curly hair and I always playfully put my head-band on his hair then he suddenly acted silly whenever I did it.

He held my hand whenever we watched movies at his apartment and sometime rest his head on my shoulder then fell asleep but very damn serious when he was in the studio and wrote a song.

Just like him.

I sighed. I felt disgusting with myself now.  I looked at my phone.

2 missed calls from Dara, 4 missed calls from Xin.

I’ll dead when I reached the hotel for sure.

“Hey beautiful, do you want to come over my place?” Taka-san said when he got into the car.

“I doubt I can, Dara unnie just called be, so was Xin”

“Okay, I’ll drive you to the hotel then”

 

***

 

 

“WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING! WHERE WERE YOU!” Xin shouted at me.

“I just hanging out with my friend, I bored” I answered while took off my sneaker.

“Then why didn’t you bring me with you? You always did that before..”

“You said if I always going around with you and the boys I’ll never got a boyfriend. I have my own privacy, brother..” I said while walking to the fridge and took out a mineral bottle for me.

“So you just go out with a boy, huh? You know I just so dead worried about you I even called Dara and thought you were angry about something and go back to Korea. What should I said to your boss if I lost you here. God, at least think about me”

“Calm down.. I am not that immature” I said calmly.

“Yeah, you are not that immature enough to did this, look at this” He took a magazine that laid on the table.

 

2NE1’S CL AND TAIWANESE MODEL GODFREY GAO CAUGHT TOGETHER IN SHANGHAI

Oh, this one when I went to Shanghai few days ago, I was watching him played basketball since he also a basketball player.

“That was few days ago..” I looked at the magazine. “We do look good..” I chuckled.

Xin frowned.

“What?” I looked at him.

“Chae, I know you are in the state when you want to know everything and you want to play with anyone. But please, don’t do anything that will ruin what you have achieved.  You are a top musician now. Not only a girlband’s member but a real musician”

“You didn’t say this to Jiyong before”

“He got through the drugs scandal. I don’t want you to through it”

“Xin, it’s just a dating scandal. It’s not like I did tape or something. Please don’t be so overacted”

“Jiyong called me, he asked me about you” He said.

“Tell him I’m okay, I am doing well. I moving on, he doesn’t have to be worry, Go his ing insane model girlfriend and stay away from me”I said and went to my bed. Covered my head with the pillow.

“We took the morning flight to Seoul, you have to wake up early” He said before left my room.

“I can’t. I have to attend One Ok Rock’s concert. You already left Xin? Whatever”

 

***

Godfrey is so much different from Taka, or him.

Godfrey is such a gentlemen, very sweet and handsome.

He is very tall and dressed well. He is a Taiwanese born Canadian model and actor.

I met him in New York Fashion Week. He was invited too and he sat beside me. We talked a lot and we get close.

He can’t speak Korean, nor I can speak Mandarin so we spoke in English.

He reminded me of her. She who was the reason why that ing jerk left me. But I can’t blame her. I mean, he was hers before he was even mine. I was his rebound girlfriend. He dated me just because he want to forget her and when she was back. I was dumped. Irony.

“I am worried about you, our photo was leaked on the Internet, I am scared you wouldn’t want to meet me again” He said. He came to Korea after I came back from Japan. It’s so funny to see someone worry. He said sorry countless times and bought me a very large flower bouquet. He is just too sweet.

“I am not that childish Godfrey, calm down.. I can’t blame you though. Maybe it’s supposed to be happen..” I said. We are in my apartment right now.

“When I saw that, I quickly arranged a flight to Korea, but when I called you manager, he said you are in Japan”

“You came here last night?” So… he was in Korea,looking for me while I was in Japan, dated another guy? I suddenly felt sorry for him.

“Nevermind. As long as you are okay. Everything is worthed..” He smiled at me.

I leaned to him and kissed his lips.

“Thank you, you are too sweet, baby..” I said. He looked at me and kiss me again. Intimately.

I sat on his lap but still facing him and started to grinded my self to him. This is another reason why I date him. He is so damn good in bed.

 

Just like that jerk.

 

***

 

The sun shone through the thick curtain in my room. I opened my eyes and woke up. There is the lovely guy beside me, . This is the best view ever. He has a very great body and husky voice made me wanna go another round with him but I gotta stop because If I don’t, I wouldn’t control myself and said that ing jerk  name instead of his,  I smirked and go the bathroom.

 

“OPPA STOP! STOP IT!!!” I screamed when he was ran out from the car and started hit the wall with his hands.

“JIYONG-OPPA STOP!!” Gosh All I can do is shouted from the car. It is ing rainy outside. But he kept hitting the wall. The wall that was drawn by him and his lovely pretty girlfriend.

Gosh if he kept hitting it he will broke her hands for sure.

I ran to him and took his hand off from the wall then stand in front of him.

“GO!! GO HIT THE WALL AGAIN! BEFORE YOU HIT THE WALL, HIT ME FIRST! CAN YOU DO THAT!!” I shouted. I was damn wrenched because of the rain.

He stared at me and scream “ARGH! GO!! I HATE YOU!! I HATE YOU ALL! I HATE HER!!” He pushed me hard and started to hit the wall again.  

“YA!! YOU ING JERK!! YOU ARE SUCH AN ! COWARD!!” I screamed. He stopped hit the wall and stared at me.

“BLAME HER! BLAME EVERYONE!! BLAME HER HURTING YOU!  ALL YOU CAN DO IS BLAME EVERYONE AND GOT DEPRESSED! HURTING YOURSELF! YOU ARE STUPID!!” I screamed, cried.

“WHY YOU ALWAYS THINK THAT THE ONLY ONE WHO GET HURT IS YOU? HUH?! WHY YOU ARE SO SELFISH?! I LEND MYSELF LAST YEAR SO YOU CAN STOP HURTING YOURSELF AND MOVE ON FROM HER, I GAVE YOU ALL OF ME, EVEN I KNOW YOU WOULDN’T GAVE ME ANYTHING BACK! THEN SHE ‘S BACK AND I LET YOU GO, I LET OUR STORY GO LIKE NOTHING WAS HAPPENED BETWEEN US! I SMILED LIKE A FOOL IN FRONT OF YOU AND CRIED LIKE A BABY IN THE NIGHT WHEN NO ONE’S AROUND. I SLAPPED MY SELF EVERYTIME I LOOK AT YOU SO I WOULDN’T STARE AT YOU FOR TOO LONG BECAUSE I STILL LOVE YOU!” I broke down in front of him. My heart hurt too much.

All he can do now is staring at me, shocked.

“I HATE YOU!! I HATE MY SELF FOR STUPID! WHY SHOULD I GAVE MYSELF TO AN SELF ABSORBED LIKE YOU! WHY SHOULD I GAVE MY ALL TO YOU SO YOU CAN STOP HURTING YOURSELF IF IN THE END ALL I DID FOR YOU IS USELESS!!” I hit his chest many times, relieving my anger and he tried to catch my hands and calming me.

“Chae.. chae..” He pushed me to the wall and kiss me.

Kiss me hard in the middle of the night, on the rain.

 

I sighed. I was day dreaming again. Sigh that was the last time I talked to him again. We didn’t talk anything to each other.

Okay it was me who avoiding him. But well, I don’t care. It doesn’t matter anymore. It was three months ago.

Since that day, I swore I wouldn’t gave my heart fully to anyone else again. I might gave my body, but not heart. I’d do dating just for fun.

And since that day, I got so many dating scandal with some guys.

Most kiss and run relationship.

 

“Baby..” Godfrey hugged me from behind while I was brushing my hair after shower.

“You already wake up? I’ll make you breakfast then” I turned my body and kiss him.

“Baby, I want to say something to you..” He stared at my eyes.

“What it is?”

“Let’s get married..” He said, kissed me on the lips. Wait.. what?

“What?” I pushed him.

“Let’s get married” He repeated.

“W-why?” I asked nervously.

“Because… I love you, and I want to make you mine. Forever” He chuckled.

“You are joking, right?” I chuckled.

He went out from the room and picked out a tiffany box from his jacket.

“I am dead serious” He said. Kneel.

 

O.M.G