Kris and his eyes

You and I

Chapter 2 - Kris and his eyes

A few minutes pass by into the party and the all EXO members introduced themselves to me , except Kris , who was busy talking to Lena . "You're really pretty", says Tao . " And you're really cute " , I reply . " Damn , I like this girl ", he tells the rest of the guys . Everyone laughs at his straightforwardness . "It's time to cut the cakes ", Kara shouts . "Cakes? We're having more than one cake ?", someone asks , I think it was Luhan . " Yup , the second one is for Lena to cut . She officialy joined the group today . ", she replies . I head to the table . There were two knifes on the table . I reach over to get it but instead I touch someone elses hand ." Sorry ", Kris replies as I turn to look at him . Look up at him . He's really tall . "Uh-It's - ok-ay ", I reply stuttering , all the while looking at his eyes . He gives me a faint smile , more like a smirk and signals me to look back to the table with his eyes . I turn my head back and only then notice that  I'm still holding his hand . I mentally face-palm myself for being such an idiot . I leave it immediatly and blush a bit  . He chuckles to himself and everyone looks at us with surprise . I think Kris notices it too , because he stops chuckling instantly . He clears his throat and picks up a knife . " I'm going to cut the cake ", he says . Everyone starts singing as he cuts the cake . And I cut my cake later . 

After the cake-cutting , all of us sit in front of the screen while Tao and Sehun argue over what movie to watch . I peek a look at Kris and notice how charismatic he looks doing just normal things . Just then , he turns back and catches me staring at him . I immediately look down at my hands , cursing myself  .

We finally decide to watch 'The Prestige ' with korean subtitles because the only ones who understand english are me , Lena and Kris . When the movie was over  , everyone had fallen asleep I think . Some of the guys were lying flat on the floor , others on the couch. Nana and Kara were sleeping with their backs against their wall . Suho , D.O. and Chen left earlier because they were really tired . I stand up and stretch my arms and legs . I was heading towards the restroom through the bunch of bodies sleeping on the floor when I tripped over someone's leg . I prepared myself foe the great fall , but instead I fell on something hard , as in rock-hard-abs-hard . I look up to see who I fell on .And when i do , my jaw literally drops .

"Damn , that hur----- . " , Kris says but stops midway when he sees me . " I;m so sorry ", I reply looking away from his face and instead at the chain he's wearing . It was a horizontal 8 . Infinity . "Whats going on ?" , Lena says , looking at us with confusion . I immediately stand up and Kris also sits up . " Nothing , I tripped and fell on him .", I say straightening my shirt . " Oh , okay ", Lena says before stretching her arms and legs just like i did before . Kris stands up and tries waking up the rest of the members . Once everyone is awake , we clean the room and head back to our dorms . On our way back , Lena keeps giving me small smiles every 3 minutes . The curiosity is building so I finally ask her why shes like that . " Oh , nothing", she says smiling to herself . " Just tell me , will you ?' , I say exasperated . " It's just that , Kris was a bit different with you ", she says . " What makes you say that ? We hardly talked .", I reply being reasonable . "I'm his sister , I'll obviously know ", she replies . "Yeah , whatever ", I shrug .