A kiss ?!!!

You and I

Chapter 4 - A kiss ?!!

I was running late for practice the next day . Lena , Nana and Kara had already left . I took too long a bath , i guess . I was heading in a hurry to the building , but stopped as soon as i arrived . Lots of fangirls were waiting outside . Lots as in almost 50 of them , all of them holding EXO signs . I was'nt supposed to be revealed to the public yet , so I started worrying about how to get in without earning attention . I finally decided to just hide my face with my hair and push myself through . As much as I tried , it was hard to get through . They must have thought I was a fan too .

Suddenly , as if on cue , two black vans enter the parking lot and the fans start to scream ."EXO!!!! I love you !!" "Bacon oppa , saranghae !!" " Growl !!!" "LuLu oppa !!" , is all I hear . I close my ears to prevent myself from getting deaf . The EXO guys get out of the car and the fans make way for them .Baekhyun enters first , then Chanyeol , Luhan , followed by Kris and the rest . I was trying to make my way through when I some really eager and mean fan pushed me to the front harshly . I lost my balance and fell on my right arm pretty bad . I must have fallen with a thud loud enough to be heard . "Everyone back off !! , give her some space , will you ?", shouted Kris , who looked pretty pissed . He started making his way towards me . All the EXO members were looking in awe and so were the fans .

There was pindrop silence as he helped me up from the ground . Before the fans could take any pictures , he took me quickly into the building . As soon as we were away from the fans , he examined my arm , searching for any bruises . "You're bleeding here", he says as he shows me my elbow . "Its ok-ay , it doe-snt hurt that much anyway ", I say pulling my arm away from his grip . "I'm sorry about that ", he says . "Its not your faullt ", I reply .

He was about to say something when the other EXO members come and ask me about what happened . They were apologizing for their fans when I noticed that Kris had gone somewhere . " Hyung , where did you go ?", Baekhyun asks Kris as he comes holding what I think is a first aid box . He doesnt reply to baekhyun , instead he comes straight over to me . "Sit down ", he says calmly . I do as he says and he attends to my wound . I turned my face away from him when he caught me staring at him . I looked up and saw that some of the EXO members were giving us a suspicious smile , and the others had their jaws dropped down . "There , that should do .", Kris says closing the first aid box . "Thank you", I whisper just loud enough for Kris to hear . He gives me a smile . "I'll see you at practice ", he says before leaving with the rest of the EXO members except Luhan who stays back . "He's different with you , you know ?" , he says to me . "Huh ?", I say having no clue about what he's talking about ."Forget it , nevermind ", he says before leaving to join the rest .

Two weeks pass by really quickly . We've finished recording the song with EXO . We've even mastered the dance . And me and Kris have become closer . We exchanged numbers too . And the skinship during the dance became comfortable . But that didnt stop me from blushing everytime he touched me , especially at the almost kiss part . We released the teaser for our debut just yesterday . So far , the response has been good . Today , we were called to the conference room , the four of us and Kris , Baekhyun , Chanyeol and Luhan . All of us were sitting around the table , me across Kris . Our managers came in with Jay Lee , the head director for music videos in SM . "So , all of you have been called here to discuss about the music video for your song ", said one of the managers . "All of you already know Jay Lee , he will be directing your MV ", he says before handing sheets to everyone . "This is the concept for the MV", he says as he motions us to read through the sheets . I started reading through it . It was like this .

Storyline :  

Its the story of a couple going through tough times . The male protagonist is a celebrity , while the female protagonist is a normal girl . Both of them have maintained their relationship for so long but they also go through some pain . Its about them recovering from it .

Actors :

Kris as the male protagonist .

Lisa as the female protagonist .

Wait .. WHAT THE HELL ?! You have got to be kidding me . I look up to see Kris being his usual calm self . He continues reading his sheet as if it didnt even bother him . I turn to see Luhan and Lena smirking at me . "So , Kris and Lisa will be the main actors .  The reason we chose you guys is because you guys have the best chemistry among the rest .", the managers say and I blush as soon as the words come out of him . "We;re going to shoot the music video tomorrow . I've cleared all your other schedules . You guys can leave now . and take the script with you before you go . ", he says before leaving the room . 

That night after eating dinner , I went to my room and decided to read the script befor I sleep . I was reading through the script when I stopped at one word , okay not one word but four words . ' A deep passionate kiss ' And that was about enough for me to commit suicide . I was not going to get sleep at all that night . 

The next day , I rinsed my mouth so many times afraid I would have bad breath . I dressed up and got into the van . The other girls got in and gave me a knowing smile . "Looks like someone's lips are about to get swollen ", Lena says nudging my shoulder . "Shut up !", I say looking at the window .

We arrived at the set . The boys had arrived already but only Kris was dressed up . "Hey , why are you the only one dressed up ?", Lena asks him ."They're gonna film our scenes first ", he says with his neutral expression again . "Oh !! so that means we get to watch you guys ?!", she asks him jumping on her feet . Kris just shrugged , and somwhere I thought that he might have been a it nervous . I went in and got ready . I wore a baggy shirt over some jean shorts . We were going to film some lovey dovey scenes , like us hugging and all . 

The set was supposed to depict a apartment . For the first scene , we were supposed to hug and cuddle on the couch . The other scenes had us holding hands and all . These scenes were taken without any NG's and I was blushing throughout the whole shooting . The director loved our chemistry so much . Finally , it was time for the kiss . Even though I was nervous , i was looking forward to it . My first kiss was going to be with a very handsome man . "Go and lie down on the bed and just do as i say . I'm going to start filming as soon as you're on the bed ", he says to us . Bed ? the script didnt mention a  freaking bed . I went reluctantly . "Lisa , I want you to sit between his legs and Kris , i want you to put your arms around her .", we do just as they say . Kris slides his arms around my waist and I lean my head against his chest . He looks down at me and I look up at him . " Nows the right time , Kiss !", I hear the director shout . What ? Nothing happens for a few seconds . Right then , Kris looks at my lips and slowly leans his head down . He's going to kiss me . Oh mY god , hes going to kiss me . I close my eyes . I feel his hold on my waist tighten . The next second , I feel his breath against my lips before his lips touch mine . I cant think right now , all I feel is his lips on mine and mine on his . It's just me and him alone on this bed . I unknowingly adjust my head so its easier for him to kiss me . I pick up the courage and put my arms around his neck and he deepens the kiss . His slips his toungue into my mouth . He tightens his hold even more on my waist and I do the same to his neck. We kiss like this for who knows how long before we slow down and break the kiss slowly . He puts his forehead against mine and both of us open our eyes slowly . We just look at each other for what seems like ages before he gives me an innocent peck on my lips . I look at him in surprise , and notice that he himself looks surprised at what he did . "And CUT ! That was great , both of you .", the director says with a huge smile on his face . I wake up from my trance and get up from the bed immediately , so does Kris .  " I ne-ed some wa-ter ", I say stuttering to no one . "Uh ... Me too ", Kris says . We rush to our rooms aand on my way , I notice the rest of the guys laughing at us , especially Luhan and Lena . I am never going to hear the end of this , now , am I ?