The Conversation

More on Love than Hate

 

More on Love than Hate

 

The Conversation

 

(Yuah's POV)

 

'uhm, Yuah-ssi, would you like something to eat?' Eonnie asked.

 

We quickly stood up and I feel my cheeks burning.

 

'Why is she here noona?' the rude guy asked.

 

'Don't be rude Kyuhyun, she's Yuah, sister of Shin hye. She will be staying here for the mean time. Be nice to her! Arrasseo,' Eonni told him.

 

So his name is Kyuhyun, aish!

Whatever!

He's still rude and weird.

 

'She'll be staying at Shin's room and will also be attending your school, by the way what year are you now Yuah-ssi' ,Minah-eonnie asked me.

 

'uhm, sophomore eonni, but I didn't bought any requirements, even my school id' I told her.

 

'Don’t worry your sister already arranged your school papers, but we had to changed your last name so that no one will track you here' she said to me.

 

'Thanks eonni'

 

'Well, i know you're very exhausted. Your room is upstairs, left and it’s the second door, kyu's room is the first one' she instructed me.

 

'arasseo eonni, kamsahamnida' I thanked her.

 

While walking upstairs, I could hear someone shouting.

 

I can't hear very clearly on what he's saying, but it is definitely kyu's voice.

 

I quickly passed his room not minding his business, it’s definitely up to no good.

 

I don't care. He's a retard!

 

I opened the second door; I could see that it's very clean and organized even though no one had used it for years.

 

It's my room now, the same room my sister used.

 

The same fate we now shared....

 

 I looked around and saw some pictures of minah and shin eonnie. They were very close with each other.

 

I started unpacking my clothes and put it in one of the drawers. Some of eonnies clothes are still here. It's a little girly for my taste, but since I didn't bought much clothes might as well wear it.

 

Tok tok..

 

'Yuah, have you finished packing?' eonnie asked.

 

'yeh'

 

'Come with me, we have to get you some school uniform and register you. So you can go back to school next week.'

“uhm, thanks eonnie” I told her.

 

“You don’t need to thank me, your sister is like a family to me and now you’re also part of this family.” Eonnie said.

“I never thought that this will also happen to me, I got angry at her when she left me all alone. I thought that she never wanted to be with me so she ran away” I can feel my tears building.

 

“She never felt that way, she always says that she’s sorry for leaving you alone, but at that time it’s the best idea she could come up to and her decision is right until......”

 

“Until that stupid guy left her for what.... money.... other girls... I hate him” I told minah eonnie.

“Hush, let’s not blame anyone, it’s all over and done. We should all move on, you now have your own story to begin with, be strong Yuah”.

eonnie left me and I continue unpacking my clothes.



“She’s right; I will start a new chapter of my life here”

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

whew! finally one chapter added! sorry for a super super super late update... 

it's finally march and my graduation is approaching... i think i will have more time when my finals are all over,,, yeah..

thank you for still tuning to my fan faic and do share... 


also please subscribe to this story and to my other fanfic...


_______________________-

 

 

i hope that you enjoy this chapter and more chapter to go!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
comments are kindly appreciated by the writer!

by the way this is my fb account : 
https://www.facebook.com/ayu21yuah54

twitter account: ayu21_yuah54