FLASHBACKS and HEARTACHES

More on Love than Hate

FLASHBACKS and HEARTACHES

 

(Yesung’s POV)

 

I am so excited for tonight. Finally, the moment that I’ve been waiting for finally came. I’ve been inlove with Yuah since we’re young. I tried confessing to her in junior high, but she rejected me saying that I;m just a big brother for her. I was so hurt that time and I thought it will be the end.

 

Suddenly, my eomma told me that they have an agreement with Mr. Park and they both agreed for us to get married.

 

Please don’t let anything happen that can ruin my dream….

 

The only thing I want and love in this world.

 

Night of the event:

 

(no one’s POV)

 

 

Yesung is so handsome wearing his most expensive tuxedo. All o f the invited guest are starting to arrive and fill in the place. Yesung’s parents and his younger brother also arrived.

 

Just a couple of minutes Mr. Park also arrived, he quickly approached him.

 

“annyeonghaseyo, Mr. Park heijangnim, where is Yuahssi?” yesung asked.

 

“She will be here in a couple of minutes; I know that you’re worried about her not going here for your engagement. I assure you and your parents that things are under control” Mr. Park told him.

 

 

“arasseo heijangnim”

 

Hours passed, but still Yuah is nowhere in sight. Yesung started to get worried.

Suddenly a group of bodyguards arrived and approached Mr. Park. One of them whispered something to him and he noticed that he got shocked but kept his composure.

 

He went to yesung and told him, “Yuah is missing, she runs away and they don’t know where she is. Don’t worry we will quickly find her and bring her backso that our agreement with your parents would not be canceled”

 

 

Yesung’s world became dark and he unexpectedly left the party. He cried again like the time when she rejected him.

 

All the memories that happened to them came back to Yesung’s mind. He don’t want to remember anymore because it’s too painful for him, but the scenes were flooding in his mind.

 

 

FLASHBACK:
 

(Yesung’s POV)

 

“Jongwoon, this is Yuah, she is the youngest daughter of Mr. Park. Accompany her for a while because something happened to her eomma” my appa told me.

 

“arasseo appa” I replied.

When appa left, I stared at the girl that appa is talking about. She is wearing a simple dress and her long curly hair covers her face. When she looked my way, she smiled and approached me.

 

I suddenly blushed when she got near me, because it’s the first time that I felt this kind of feeling.

 

“jongwoonssi, can I call you oppa?” she asked.

 

I am still nervous because at that time I know that I fell inlove to her.

 

 

Falling inlove for the first time and it’s love at first sight.

 

 

“yeh! You can call me oppa Yuahssi” I blurted and I can feel my cheeks getting hotter than ever.

 

 

Since then we became good friends, her eomma died and I was the one beside her. I know that she doesn’t fully understand what’s happening to her but she is strong enough even though she’s young.

 

 

Years passed and we became bestfriends, though I know that she’s more than a friend to me.

 

I am inlove with her and I just can’t hide it anymore.

 

I need to tell her my true feelings, I want her to be my girlfriend instead of being my bestfriend and most of all not being as her older brother.

 

 

Class ended:

 

I am walking in the hallway, when I noticed Yuah talking to Wooyoung. She saw me walking towards them and she seems relieved that I came and suddenly called my name.

 

“Yeppi oppa, we need to go home, fishy is hungry and we should feed her immediately or else fishy will die. Uhhhmmm, Wooyoung oppa,we have to go. Mianhe, jalgayo!” Yuah quickly grabbed my arm and went outside the school.

 

 

 

“Why are you talking to wooyoung?” I asked, getting jealous at the same time.

 

 

“ani, he is just asking if I would like to go out with him”

 

 

“and what did you tell him”

 

 

I am getting nervous because she is the most beautiful girl in our school and several guys already asked her if she can be their girlfriend. I am not that nervous when other guys confessed except for Wooyoung.

 

He is Yuah’s crush since we entered junior high. He never noticed her because she doesn’t fix herself properly and her attitude is somewhat boyish.

 

 

 

When we entered 2nd level of junior high, her sister fixed her clothing, style, and manners. I am always laughing whenever she has finishing lessons because she can’t get rid of her boyish attitude. She often argues or answers back to her instructors and they end up not finishing the whole course of the lesson.

 

 

 

She became one of the most popular yoeja in our school. She has an angelic face and when she joined the school’s singing contest. All guys became mesmerized with her angelic voice since then boys started asking her out, but I’m just a chicken who can’t even admit my feelings for her.

 

 

“Yeppie oppa your mind is wandering somewhere again. I thought you want to know what I answered to Wooyoung. I told him that I don’t like him anymore! Hahaha! Serves him right for ignoring and bullying me for the last couple of years” she told me.

 

 

I am relieved by her answer. I might have the chance to finally tell her my feelings.

 

 

I need to have good timing and the right words.

 

 

 

 

(Junior high party)

 

 

I decided to tell her my feelings. She is my partner in our senior’s night party. She is so beautiful at that time and I felt that I’m the handsome guy in this world.

 

I know that many are jealous of us.

 

 

Kekeke….

 

Keep staring…..

 

 

I asked her if she wants to go outside to have some fresh air and to see the view of the garden. I prepared something so that this confession will be quite memorable for us.

 

 

“uhm, Yuahssi, I want you to have this” I handed her a bouquet of red roses.

 

 

“Thanks yeppie oppa, but you shouldn’t have. You know that I don’t really like flowers, hehehe”

 

 

“I want to tell you something, for the first time that I saw you till now…… im im im im”

 

 

“”what is it oppa?” she asked.

 

 

“im inlove with you and I want you to be my girlfriend and someday my future wife. I know you’re that girl that I want to spent the rest of my life with” I said to her.

She got shocked after hearing those words to me. I am still waiting for her answer, but noticed that she starts fidgeting and the atmosphere became uncomfortable.

 

 

“yeppie, nice joke, hehehe, you thought I would fall for that one” she started laughing.

 

“im serious, I am truly inlove with you. Saranghaeyo, saranghae, jeongmal saranghae”

 

 

She became serious and her eyes became watery. I don’t know what’s on her mind. She started talking again.

 

 

“yeppie, im im sorry. I didn’t know that you have feelings for me.

 

But but but….. Mianhe mianhe oppa.” She starts crying.

 

 

“waeyo?? I know you since we’re young and you know my personality. Wae wae??” I asked.

 

 

“Because oppa is only a big brother to me, you’re also my bestfriend. Mianhe oppa, I don’t want anything to change between us. I want you to be my forever oppa and bestfriend”

 

 

I want to cry but I force myself to fight it.

 

 

Since then, every time that I have the chance to open the topic, so she could reconsider her answer. She would always say sorry or try to change the topic.

 

 

 

 

PRESENT:

 

“wae, wae Yuahssi, I love you so much why can’t you love me too. If you can’t love me, I have only one idea and that is to bring you back here and continue the wedding whether you like it or not. I will find you”

 

He cried to his heart’s content and after that a sly smile starts to appear to his face.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry for not updating often. school mode! whew! thesis i super love and hate you at the same time! XDD

 

 

whew! long chapter! i hope that you all enjoy it and again for all yeppie bias! mianhe! another sad scene for him. i really want to show his dorky side but i just made him cry in this chapter!!

 

AND NOW!!

for the moment that all of you has been wating for!! 

 

next chapter! guess guess guess guess!! who will be the next character to appear!

as promised to make this person appear because i know that you're all dying to meet.......

 

(so am i hehehe)

 

 

 

 

i hope that you enjoy this chapter and more chapter to go!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
comments are kindly appreciated by the writer!

by the way this is my fb account :
https://www.facebook.com/ayu21yuah54

twitter account: ayu21_yuah54