FIRST DAY- WHAT'S NOT TO HATE Part 1

More on Love than Hate

CHAPTER 10

"FIRST DAY- WHAT'S NOT TO HATE"

PART 1

 

CRRIIINGG CRRRINNGG CRIINGGG......

'uggh, what's that sound?"

"hey, Amelia I'm so tired last night can I not go to school today?" I shouted.

 

CRRINNNG CRRIIINNG CRRIIINNG...

CRINNGG CRIINNG CRIINNGG

 

"HEY!!! PABO! CAN YOU TURN OFF YOUR ALARM"

"huh? Amelia SHUT UP!" I shouted again.

BANG! BANG!

I heard the door banging..

"What the... " I quickly got up and headed towards the door. " what the hell is your problem amelia? I told you I'm not going to school" i opened the door and saw what seems to be a very angry just woken up type of guy.

"what the...." i just stood there facing the rude guy.

and then I realized reality slapped me. yeah i'm far away from home now and I'm living here with my sister's best friend with his younger brother.

"CAN YOU PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR ALARM!" he told me.

......

"hello?? are you even listening to what i'm saying.." he told me again getting impatient.

"Pabo! yah! whatever, if you don't want to get late with your first day at school you better hurry up. noona is waiting downstairs" he smirked and then left me just staring.

huh?!

"first day of what??" everything getting clearer. it's my first day today at my new school.

i quickly glanced at my clock, and it's already 7:30am.

"what the heck! school starts at 8:00 am"

i quickly changed, brushed my teeth, packed whatever I needed for school  etc etc and headed downstairs.

 

"Good morning Yuah-ssi, come and have some breakfast you only have 30mins before your bell time. I hope that school changed their system of student getting lates" Shin eoonie greeted me.

"Never, Teacher Pigskin is still the same hag that's strict when it comes to punctuality" the rude guy said.

"oh, well good luck with your first day Yuah, you can always go and ask Kyu if you needed anything, Hey little brother give Yuah a tour in your school. Arasseo!" she told him.

"whatever, I'm busy" he smirked again, he stood up and went to the door.

"he's going Yuah go along and HWAITING!" Shin eonni said to me.

i got up and followed Kyu but he's walking too fast.

"hey! I can't keep up with you!" I shouted, but he's not slowing down

"Yah! you're so rude! Wait up, I'm going to tell eonnie that you're not being nice to me" i shouted again

"YAAAHHH! RUDE GUY WAIT UP!" i shouted so hard i nearly lost my voice, but still he's not slowing down.

"arrggh! yah!" i saw an open softdrink can, got it and tried to kick on his direction.

 

Banggggggg..

Yes kicked him right over his head..

"I said slow down you rude guy" I glared at him.

He didn't slow down and kept on walking.

 

I don't even know where I am. "RUDE GUY!!" I shouted at him. People started to look at my direction. "tsk" might as well ask for direction.

After asking several people for direction I'm on the right bus straight to school.

First day to school

I'm late.... all because of that CHO KYUHUN aissh rude guy....

----------------------------------

 

comments are kindly appreciated by the writer!

by the way this is my fb account : https://www.facebook.com/ayu21yuah54

twitter account: ayu21_yuah54