Longest Night:

More on Love than Hate

 

More on Love than Hate

 

Longest Night:

 

(Yuah's POV)

After the guards didn't let me out, I went back to my room to think of another plan to escape.

Eonnie is right, appa made sure that I won't be escaping.

 

Still, eonni is clever to think of another idea. I hope I can pull this through.

I packed some of my things including Jieun and Eunje Fishy. I also took some clothes that I don't usually use.

What I mean by that is......

 

(no one's Pov)

 

Guard Corner:

'Annyeong, we're here to get some garbage,' an old man said.

 

'ok ok, just go in the kitchen and get it. The maid will guide you' one guard said.

 

While picking the garbage, no one noticed a big change that happened.

 

Ding ding....

Last train going to Seoul will leave in 15 minutes... Please stand-by, thank you. .

Ding ding...

 

(Yuah's POV)

Barely made it, I quickly went to the ticket book to purchase a ticket going to Seoul.

 

'ahjumma, one ticket to Seoul please,' I told her.

 

'This is our last ride, good thing you made it young lady, here's your ticket and have a safe trip,' ahjumma told me.

 

'Hmmm, twelve hours train ride, ommo! Sleep sleep!' I said to myself.

 

Twelve Hours passed by.

 

'Ommo! Seoul is such a huge place! Hmmm, I have to find this place first before sunset, but where to start?' I called a taxi.

 

Moments passed..

 

'Ahjussi, I told you to bring me in this address,' I told him.

 

'We already went back and forth to this subdivision, but there's no such address,' he told me.

'But it's clearly written here. So bring me in this address Songilyo Street 154 block 215 lot,' I told him.

 

After 15 minutes.

'Aish, ahjussi just dropped me here, I'll find it myself,' I gave the taxi fare and went out.

 

'Darn, he charged me that much but didn't bring me in this address,' I'm irritated.

 

I saw a nearby park and hope that someone will be there, so I could ask for directions.

 

I sat down in one of the bench.

'Omo, I'm so tired, I want to find that place, but what luck I have! Arggh!'

 

Suddenly, a namja make his run, and then he jumped real high and dunks the ball.

 

'Wow, he's good, finally, someone I could ask,' I quickly approached him.

 

'Excuse me, but can I ask for direction,' I told him.

 

He ignored me and continues shooting the ball.

 

Aissh, patience patience.. Ask nicely.. He might know it...

 

'uhm, excuse me, may I know where this address?' I asked again handing in the paper.

 

He stopped shooting and went to me; he took the paper and smirked.

 

Patience, patience. Keep calm.

 

'You know it??'

 

'There's no such address and don't disturb me while playing. Arasseo!' he told me and tossed the paper to the ground and went back playing.

 

'Aish!' I went to him.

'Hey! Why did you do that! I asked you nicely to the best I can and you just tossed my paper,' I grabbed the ball and tossed it somewhere.

 

He was shocked to what i did. I know that he's angry because of what i did to his ball.

 

'Aish! What the!! Why did you take my basketball! Aish! I told you there's no such address here pabo! Don't talk to me okay!' He quickly gets his ball and continues shooting, like I never exist.

 

I went back to the bench and took my cellphone out, I texted eonnie.

 

To: Eonnie Shin hye.

Eonnie! I'm lost; the man that I asked said that the address doesn't exist. I'm in a basketball court right now and a rude guy just told me that. Aish! Please call your friend. Thank you eonnie.

 

Yuah...

-------------

 

While waiting, I watched the rude guy shoot. He's good at shooting and dunking, but he got a personality problem.

Tsk tsk!

 

Three hours passed..

'Omo, I hope eonnie reply back. I don't want to spend the night here in the park,' I opened my guitar case and get Jieun.

 

I strummed some song...

 

Two hours passed.

 

I'm getting sleepy..

The rude guy is still playing, doesn't he ever feel tired of playing that long. Tsk tsk..

 

It's already 11pm, but still no message from eonni. The rude guy is still playing and I'm getting sleepy.

 

 

I rest my head in the bench.....

Off to dream land...

 

Thug thug thug thug thug....

Swoosh...

Thug thug thug thug...

Swoosh....

 

'omo!! So noisy! Let me sleep more! Stop that!' I said.

 

(Kyuhyun's POV)

I usually wake up early morning to start my practice. I love playing basketball and it's the only thing that I love the most beside star craft.

 

I ride on my bike and went to the court.

 

'Aish! She slept here the whole night? She's crazy!' I told myself.

 

I do my warm up, jog a little and then do my hoops.

 

Thug thug thug thug thug....

Swoosh...

Thug thug thug thug...

Swoosh....

 

'omo!! So noisy! Let me sleep more! Stop that!' she said.

 

'What's her problem? She's very loud now. And last night she's talking nonsense about the address that doesn't even exist,' I said.

 

'Hey! You! You're still here rude guy! Aissh! Can't you just let me sleep peacefully,' she shouted.

 

I ignore her again like what I did last night. I don't want to argue with this crazy girl.

 

'Yah! You're ignoring me again, you rude rude guy! Aish,' she said and approached me again.

 

Here we go again...

 

'What's your problem? I asked her,' I'm getting annoyed.

 

'Aish! Just just! Just stop being rude ok!' She said and suddenly walked away.

 

I hope that I won't see her again. I don't want to deal with her attitude.

 

I don't like her...

 



 

finally! I updated this story... sorry if it took a while to add another chapter.. i've been busy with school and im also doing another story.. please read it!

im still working the next chapter.. still not complete...

 



but as promised! KYUHYUN IS HERE! hehehe... he's kinda sulky but he's still cute! omooo!

ENJOY!


 


 

 

i hope that you enjoy this chapter and more chapter to go!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
comments are kindly appreciated by the writer!

by the way this is my fb account : 
https://www.facebook.com/ayu21yuah54

twitter account: ayu21_yuah54