More on Hate than Love:

More on Love than Hate

More on Hate than Love:

The story might contain some tear-jerker moment:

 

(Yuah’s POV)

It was a very good morning when I woke up. But suddenly the maids, barged into my room without even knocking.

 

“assh! What’s the matter this time?” I asked.

 

“Master wants to see you immediately because he got something to discussed to you young lady” said the first maid.

 

“Please get ready young lady, master will be leaving soon in a couple of minutes” the second maid interrupted.

 

I’m a morning person, but when it comes to appa who I rarely see every week, anni, make that a month and he wants to discuss something with me. The Hell I care!

 

Our family became cold with each other since umma died.

 

My older sister became my appa and umma because appa is always overseas.

 

Suddenly, appa wants eonni to get married to one of his business partner so that they will have a stronger partnership together.

Eonni didn’t want that because she is in love with Park Jungsoo her college sweetheart, whom I never met.

 

She went to Seoul to follow Jungsoo and lived with her bestfriend.

 

I am the only one that knows where she is, but she rarely contacts me, fearing that appa will track her down.

 

I thought that she completely abandoned me, but eonni went back after she discovers that Jungsoo doesn’t love her.

Heart broken she went back, the wedding never happened but she became a total workaholic just like appa.

 

Ok! Enough about our family, I hurried downstairs so that appa will not go yet.

 

I saw him at the dining table, drinking his coffee and reading the newspaper.

 

“What is it appa?” I asked.

 

“I want to talked to you about something” appa said

 

AIISH! He’s not even looking at me.

He continued “I am certain that you already build a close bond to Jongwoon, and our family has been very close to

each other since you were both young……………………..

"You will have a great future and also our company.... .........

 

 

you have to marry their son..”

 



Suddenly my world becomes so small for me.

 

I don’t want to happen to me the same thing that my sister went through.

 

I wanted to cry…..



--------------------------------------------------------

finally i posted my chapter one! sorry short chapter :))

thank you for reading and i know you're all wondering why i used IU as front cover for my character

(hehehe i like her just think of her as YUAH same as my name AYU------ IU!)... (CONFUSING X_X)??

im still working on my poster but if you're willing to give me some! please! THANKS! kekekeke..

i hope that you enjoy this chapter and more chapter to go!


comments are kindly appreciated by the writer!

by the way this is my fb account :
https://www.facebook.com/ayu21yuah54

twitter account: ayu21_yuah54