Sick

Under The Same Roof
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter




                                    

Luhan's pov:
The sunlight was shining brightly on my eyelids *just few minutes* I turned my head to feel breaths of someone *wait someone? I don't remember..*I opened my eyes to see her face, kissable pink lips and milky cheeks ,her hair was on her eyes I wanted to brush it away so bad so I brushed it away softly ,I swear I saw her smile maybe it was bothering her .As I saw her lips hitched upwards into a smile ,I'm not sure if I was hallucinating or was it real but I just wanted to hold her closer it was a bit cold ,she hates winter ,I wanted to warm her so without thinking I just pressed my body into hers and let my arms slip on her back and hugged her *that feels so good*  then I closed my eyes again and went to my dreamland 
Hye in's pov:
I was sleeping and dreaming about god knows what all I remember that I was running in the garden then somehow i ended up dancing somewhere but that's not my point ,my point is I felt someone or something warm so I crawled into a ball ,I didn't bother to open my eyes then fell into sleep again . As I opened my eyes I froze I almost screamed but thank god I got a flash back of last night but wait ! me and Luhan were sleeping on the same bed and his arm was wrapped around my back *otokeee!* before I could react and jump off the bed ,he opened his eye actually his eyes are the brightest and the clearest I’ve ever seen *what the hell Hye in,focus! * his eyelashes are really thick and long. We were so close too close ,he smiled awkwardly *what kind of people smile like in the morning ,his smile was awkward yet bright one* he pulled away and sat up before rubbing his back of neck "umm Hye in-ah you know...did you sleep well" his voice was husky but he sounded weak somehow *yesterday's rain!*
he looked a bit tired "are you ok? do you have a headache" I ask him worriedly ,he just nodded "yea why wouldn't I be ok?"  he looked so uncomfortable I mean c'mon I was like a tomato too how we ended sleeping like a couple ? gosh that's embarrassing "I'm going to take a shower ,uh I mean I'm just going ..toilet" he just left 
As he left I sat on the bed *why is my heart racing..it was nothing..breath..breath*
Author's pov: 
After lying on the bed and regretting how she opened up for Luhan yesterday she covered her face with the pillow and she decided to go and check on Luhan cause he looked sick ,she was feeling guilty with weird pain in her heart as remembered his face and how wet he was how cold night it was *I can't believe how sweet he was last night ,it was like seeing another side of him,after seeing the angry one I've never thought there is such a sweet caring man inside that pretty face* she thought and sighed going to his room and knocking the door "Luhan? can I come in?" she asked 
He was lying on the bed with two blankets over him,he was cold and tired ,but he doesn't like making people worry about him or the truth was he hates showing his weak side but he would keep that fact to himself ,he was always the smiling playful man that joked around yet he was easy to break which happened later ...
so after taking a breath "coming" he said and got out of the bed he was a bit dizzy ,but it was just flu he thought and opened the door to face Hye in face ,she looked worried really worried "what took you that long to open the door?" he blinked "uh--Hye in -ah.." she stepped inside "mm?" he laughed "I should be the one that worry about you not the other way around" she sighed "please forget all what I told you last night ..please?" she looked at him in the eyes ,how can he say anything when she looks at him in the way she did? so he just nodded "so I'm going to make breakfast,I'll wait for you" as she got out and closed the door *since when she was nice to me? that's getting weird ,it feels so good to know that someone really cares* he cough and brushed his teeth before going down ,to see her preparing soup for him "yah ! what's with all that kindness? I said I will forget what you said last night you don't need to pay for me" *pay for you?* she thought as she mixed some pepper she was still thinking of how he was hugging her and how he was there for hours for her yesterday "pay for you?!!" she yelled "you ert" she said ,he just laughed hard "wait ert? me? me? I swear you have the dirtiest mind"  he kept laughing *oh lord please tell me I didn't say that please tell me I didn't think of that ,how can you create such a fool girl like me ,I want a big big whale to eat me* "I meant you don't need to pay for me by being too sweet and too nice not with your-" 

she shouted "shut up" he cough and sat down "dirty girl" 
"yah" she shouted and wanted to hide her face in the pot she finally finished the soup and put it in a bowl and put in on the table without saying anything cause she was too busy in cursing herself "won't you eat" he said then cough "you need to eat then go to rest I'll look after you" he raised his eyebrow"i said--" she cut his words "I'll be in my room" 
he smirked evilly knowing he embarrassed her ,he wanted to enjoy the moment but the headache wasn't helping in any way ,Hye in went to look for antipyretics *It should be here in the bathroom right?* she looked in the bathroom which was in the corridor not in hers cause she knew there wasn't on her bathroom *maybe in his room?* she walked to his room ,she hesitated before getting in ,Luhan's room was in a mess ,she walked into the bathroom but the blanket was on the floor cause he pushed it away and got up to see what Hye in wanted when she came earlier ,so she picked up and put it on the bed as she looked to go to the bathroom she saw something captured her attention made her smile brightly ,she saw a picture of her and Luhan were simply walking together wearing the same clothes in different colors or which people called couple thing ,she giggled and took the picture which was on the nightstand *what is that doing here* she giggled then went to the bathroom fortunately she found it as she got out of the bathroom she faced Luhan in his own room he looked surprised and tired at the same time "what are you doing here?" he questioned  ,she looked down with the antipyretics  in her hands "just-"
he smiled at how she's still embarrassed "just let me take care of things today" she stepped closer ,she reached out and pushed away a few of hair strands ,she put her palm on his forehead "you're burning" he stepped away awkwardly "no I'm fine , I'm going to sleep now that's all I need" she frowned "please ,just lie on the bed I'll bring a towel and water"  Hye in left the room ,seeing him like that hurt her ,his wea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter