Without words

Under The Same Roof
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter



                                  
they say no matter how you fight with the person you love,you can't see them in pain 
Luhan's pov:
after going to the bathroom and looking for my phone which was wrapped in the blanket I went downstairs to have breakfast "good morning" i heard Hye in say in a low voice "hey" I replied but she kept looking down *why do i feel like I'm her father and she's scared of me..of me? *  "i think you can't eat egg right?" she finally looked up at me "so i made this" she took a plate out of the oven it was a muffin with sausages "is it poisoning?" she gave me a look and murmured  through gritted teeth "eat it or make yourself breakfast,snow white" to be honest I heard her but pretended like I didn't "what did you say" she shook her head "nothing" we sat together and began eating *good now things becoming like it used to be* i grinned proudly "so?" she said I just looked at her then it hit me *she wants a comment about the food* 
"don't you ever think about being a cook"
"what was i expecting anyway" she kept eating *to be honest it wasn't that bad But my mom's was better .She deserved that anyway* after I finished my breakfast I got up to take a shower and get ready "where do you think you are going?" she stood up and crossed her arms like a five years old kid "taking a shower ,why? want to join? " I smirked playfully ,what can we do i love doing that to see her shy\angry face "You are as useless as a red light on GTA ..You're going to help with the dishes" I raised an eyebrow and pointed to my face "me?" *does she have a dictionary from hell ? *she thew an aprons "Yah you better don't play the dumb role" *you got to be kidding me* "tell me again why would I do that?" she handed me the dishwashing liquid *ugh she will never give up will she?* I took the aprons which was basically over my shoulder and walked behind her back slowly ,she turned her face "I won't stab you with a knife just still" I whispered to her and placed my hands over her body to wrap it around her for god's know why I love doing that to her ,every touch I touch her is different every point of contact between us feels important, a rush of energy and relief..
I could hear her breaths becoming heavier and her cheeks burning red ,that scene really made me happy it felt so good "will you move? who is useless now?" she took the dishes and glasses I made a dot of foam on her nose which made her giggle and try to do the same with me but i didn't let her.
She spent that day studying and I spent it sleeping I mean can you blame me? I needed a rest ,when i was in my dreamland I heard my phone ringing ,it was Suho "Hey!" I rubbed my eyes "oh ok we will be there..peace" 
>fast forward<
Hye in's pov:
after Luhan told me that we gotta practice now and work harder we went to the building together ,we met with the boys now I feel I'm becoming closer to them ,we joked around and had fum before the manager came ,we practiced and by we I mean me and Luhan ,the boys were enjoying their time watching us like they were in the cinema it felt really awkward as Luhan pulled my waist and let his fingers slowly travel over my collarbone and going down i heard someone clapping ,who was sehun and shared a laugh with the kai or guy I felt my face burning and wanted to hide my face I looked at Luhan who was smirking and looking at them ,I already was trying to be cool as a cucumber but it didn't work ..
obviously .Luhan didn't break the eye contact with me then he said loud that everyone could hear him "C'mon don't be shy,even your first kiss was with me" I felt my cheeks burning he looked at me with that stupid smirk on his face "That's what you get for not listening to me"

I looked at the boys who were trying their best not to laugh but Chanyeol and Tao failed *I hate you stupid freaking Luhan ..gosh* I screamed in my mind "that's not true I've never kissed you ,I hate you" i heard "ouch" from Kris "liar!" I said that before taking my bag and turning my head I just wanted to hide that was really embarrassing before going out i shouted "you are the stupidest jerk ever ,if i were a bird i would on you!" i went out of the room *how could he embarrass me like that and it was Not true ..he lied " I bumped into someone who was Jae  "are you ok?" I let out a sigh "just fought with an enormous cockroach" he laughed "someone in a bad mood,i finished practicing wanna get out of here?" he asked I don't know why but he's always there when i go through bad time I feel comfortable with him "yea sure but where?" I questioned he just smiled "come" 
 

we went to his house ,I hesitated before going in but i trusted Jae .We went inside and sat in the garden which was small simple but full with flowers and there were a swing , I love garden swings .we went and sat there I already calmed down ,Jae is the opposite of Luhan who was calm ,nice person who would make you feel comfortable with him ,we sat there "so wanna tell me about why there were fire of anger around you?" I let out a giggle "he likes to make me feel uncomfortable shy or angry ,he just have fun easy as that" i sighed "he?" he looked at me and I just rolled my eyes .
we spent the time joking around and talking "oh ,I think I should leave now" he got up and went out to give me a ride *No ,no if Luhan saw you I know he wouldn't just let go of it * "Um thank you but I can go" I started walking but he followed me "because of Luhan?" he asked of now where "why would I care? No but I can go alone" he looked down "oh ok let me come with you t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter