Thinking (Yifan)

Growing Up

A/N: Hello all! I have missed this story so much and I'm happy to be back and writing again. I feel better and I'm doing better. Short chapter, but this is more about the characters than the story. the next two with be from Chanyeols and Zitaos POV


 

 

After yesterday, Yifan was starting to feel a bit empty with his two friends despite not knowing either of too long. He was having one of those days. Those days were he couldn't get out of bed and didn't try to, where he allowed his brain to wander and think about the world. He thought about how different he was from the rest of the world. He wondered if other people saw people like he did.

Yifan wasn't ignorant either, he knew he had 'problems' with his brain. He saw things and people he shouldn't but he never saw it as a problem necessarily, it just sometimes got into the way of his life and was the reason he had some trust issues. He didn't believe there was anything wrong, he just wanted psychologists and therapists not to be so scared of him or want to send him away somewhere else.

He also questioned of Chanyeol and Zitao were real. Two boys who already accepted him, weird and all. They were quite the rarity together, he swore he heard the teacher introduce both boys to the class. They two were totla opposites pf one another, Zitao was brooding, slightly mysterious and yet equally intriguing to his cheerful and always elated counterpart. 

Putting their differences aside, he had a small epiphany that he felt the same about both. He got a warm feeling in his chest, which was new to him. It was exhilarating and terrifying to Yifan, he knew it wasn't really love, he was too young for that and he thought the four letter word was ridiculous anyway. People would do unbelievable things when they felt it. All he knew so far was that he wanted more hugs from both of them, they made him feel secure when they did. He almost craved more, but he had self control.

'It's like they complete me.' A smile followed when he pondered. 'And I don't mind.'