PART 7

Skool Luv Affair

It was like one of those typical thriller movies where the street was deserted and the streetlamps were the only one illuminating the streets. Hani looked straight ahead, conscious of the shadow that was trailing right behind her as she stealthily rummaged her back for her pepper spray. She kept her head up, trying to look normal as possible.

Ah-hah!

She took the small bottle in her hand, whipped around and took her aim.

But suddenly a hand came out, took her wrist and cuffed it to her back. It happened to quickly that she could barely even blink. The pepper spray fell to the ground and the stranger twisted her arm before she could attempt to reach it. This wasn’t supposed to happen! This didn’t happen in movies!

“Please…”

The stranger nudged the pepper spray and it rolled dumbly around the ground. She heard him scoff.

“It’s empty,” the familiarity of the voice made her freeze.

“What were you supposed to do with an empty pepper spray, bludgeon me to death?”

V roughly pushed her away and Hani almost tripped on her own feet onto the concrete. She wrapped her hands around her wrist, it had gone red.

“Tch, how sure are you that it’s empty,” before Hani could pick up the pepper bottle, she found herself being restrained again, this time both her hands were behind her back and V was pressing her back down.

“Ow, ow, ow, OOOOOOOOOWWWWWW~ LET ME GO YOU CRAZY BASTARD!” She screamed.

“Now why would I? I don’t want to die, I can see it now, headline news death by empty pepper spray,” V snickered

“HELP! ! HHHEELLPPPP-UUUNNNFFFFF-RRAAPPPPEEEE!” Hani bit V’s hand as he tried to cover .

“Stop it!” But Hani struggled in his grasp.

“RRAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPEEEEEEE-”

She was suddenly thrown against the wall with her hands over her head, clasped in a deathly grip as V towered over her. The streetlight behind him, casting shadows, was no help at all, it only made him more menacing.

“I dare you,” he growled under his breath.

Hani opened but nothing came out, she couldn’t tear her eyes away from those threatening eyes that were pointed at her. She winced as the grip only became tighter, V glared down at her, anger boiling in his blood.

“Ow, please…” she whispered.

V released her and she fell down to her knees. She stared at the ground, tears were already b in her eyes but she kept that at bay. Instead, she focused on the raw pain around her risks, trying to understand what she did wrong to make him so angry.

V ran his hand through his hair before he threw something at her and walked away. A phone landed on her lap, Hani stared at it.

Was this her phone?

She had forgotten about it when she had initially thrown it away but when she looked for it later, it was gone. She took the phone in her shaky hands. It was hers.

He was trying to give me back my phone?

Hani looked at the figure walking away. She didn’t know what to feel exactly. Guilty because she had accused him for /violence when he only wanted to give her back her phone? Or angry because he had roughed her up when he could have just given it to her like a normal person rather than following them home in the middle of nowhere and assaulting them.

In the end, despite the numbing pain, guilt won.

“He seriously has no manners,” she muttered before she picked herself up from the ground.

 

 

 

 

It was a routine thing at home, by the time she steps in the house, her nanny checks her health, takes the notes Hani had taken down about the medicine she took for the day and officially goes in to greet her mother.

They have the standard talk about the day and dinner. Sometimes, Hani’s father was there and sometimes he wasn’t. Why? Because he was always busy with work. Hani entered her father’s study and sat on the spinning chair. She missed her father so much, she was daddy’s little girl but ever since she got sick, her father had immersed himself into work until he completely lost himself into it.

“Yes we’re rich, but appa, I miss you,” Hani muttered as she placed her head onto her father’s desk.

She knew that he did it for her sake, medicine didn’t come cheap. She tapped the picture in front of her, she still had pigtails back then, before she had gotten sick.

I just wanna know your name~

Her phone started to ring, she absent mindedly picked it up.

“Yobuseyo?”

“I didn’t think you’d pick up,” the other line chuckled.

She frowned at the voice and then looked at the phone ID. It was an unknown number.

“Who is this?” Hani immediately sat back up.

“Ouch, forgotten me already?”

Hani listened to the voice and suddenly she gasped.

“Suga?!”

“Ding dingding, we have a winner.”

“Wha-why-how did you get this number?”

“You really shouldn’t throw phones away you know, cute pigtails by the way,” he laughed.

Hani blushed indignantly, “you went through my phone?! How’d you know my password?”

“A man has his ways.”

Hani immediately hung up and stared at her phone. He had gone through her phone, did he find the hidden files in her phone? Dread was filling her and started to mess her hair.

“Aaaahhh! I’m seriously going crazy!”

Her phone dinged, she stared at it for a few minutes, debating on whether to pick it up or not.

That’s suga oppa for you, thanks for the number ;) –S

Hani fumed at her phone, as if she willingly gave him her number! The nerve!

Delete my number –H

Hmmm, I think I’m going to keep it… We never know when I’d need pigtail tutorials –S

Hani blushed, she was still in middle school! It looked cute on her… besides she was still a kid. She didn’t know any better.

“Maybe if ignore him he’ll stop texti-”

Don’t think I’ll stop texting because you decided not to reply, you’ll reply one day, I’m sure of it –S

Hani started to look around the room. Can he hear me? Her eyes widened as she stared to go around her father’s study. She couldn’t be bugged right? How can he have bugged her when he hadn’t even gotten into her house yet. The only one who probably had any inkling where her house was at was Olenji.

She sighed in frustration at her phone, “do I look like a bangtan magnet to you people?” she muttered before going back into her room.

He hadn’t bothered her at all the rest of the night, which was a relief.

 

 

 

Hani looked outside the window, spacing out. The idea of Suga having her number bugging her but it was such a relief that he hadn’t texted her since last night though.

“But how did Olenji have my phone? Suga could have bothered me himself, why then?” she muttered.

“Who could have bothered you himself?” Jackson appeared by her side.

“You scared me!” Hani slapped his arm.

“Ow! Why? Do I really look like a slap magnet?” he complained.

Hani smiled apologetically, “sorry, the habit’s contagious.”

Jackson smiled anyway as he rubbed the spot where she had hit him.

“Anyway, what brings you here? Where’s Se Mi and Yoo Ra?” Hani looked around, it was study period. She had already covered the subjects she needed to at home and she didn’t feel like studying. She studied better at night

“Study hall, catching up with history, they got a line of 7 at the last test,” Jackson grinned.

“Why are you grinning?”

“It’s nice to see those girls having fun rather than burying their heads in books 24/7,” he shrugged.

“Hhmmm, true but I thought they’d be… nothing,” Hani shook her head.

“They’d be interviewing you right now about Jin?”

Hani suddenly felt guilty but nodded her head anyway.

“Why do you think I’m here?” Jackson’s grin widened.

“What did he say anyway?”

Jackson was sitting in front of her, borrowing Yoo Ra’s chair and leaned back.

“Something about breaking our bones if we didn’t scram.”

“He didn’t tell you anything else?” Hani asked carefully, she didn’t want them knowing she had collapsed.

“Nope, he was busy with the threats.”

“I’m surprised you guys didn’t fight though, he was practically asking for it,” Hani relaxed

“Every fight has its time,” Jackson smiled.

“Huh,” Hani shrugged.

Jackson suddenly leaned forward, “aahhh, I see what’s going on here, you’re trying to stall, what were you doing with him anyway? Spill girlfriend,” Jackson sassed causing Hani to laugh.

“Nothing, he was-”

Stomps and footsteps were suddenly heard from the door, groups of girls passed the room, distracting Hani from finishing her sentence. Even Jackson was distracted, soon everyone started piling out to see what the ruckus was about. Jackson grabbed a student’s arm from the crowd.

“What’s happening?”

“The golden couple from Insun Science Academy is here,” the student’s eyes were bright with excitement as he extricated himself from Jackson’s grasp.

“Insun Science Academy?” Hani repeated, wishing the name rang a bell.

“ISA students? What are they doing here?” Jackson wondered.

Her first outside high school drama, Hani grabbed Jackson’s arm and pushed through the crowd. But there was a lot of students.

“Seems like they’re the Arts Building, is there a shortcut?” Hani asked, frantic.

“Uh yeah, just go down that way and go to your right, but I have to find Mark, see you!” Jackson quickly dived into the crowd.

“Aish, fine then,” Hani raced through the halls accordingly to Jackson’s instructions.

To her relief, the hallways were all almost empty, but as she soon progressed, it was completely empty. Goddamn it, her first high school fight and she was going to miss it! Even though she didn’t know who it was about and stuff, she wanted to witness it. Suddenly, she heard footsteps. A reflex action, she quickly ran back to hide behind the corner.

“… where is he huh? Where is that ing bastard you ?” A male voice spat, the murmurs of students came along with it as well as a female cry.

Hani risked a peek, at the end of the hallway was a couple. Well, what looked like once a couple. The guy was dragging the weeping girl by her wrists, and judging from the way they reddened, she was being dragged against her will.

“O-oppa, just stop,” the girl cried, her mascara dripping down her face, Hani could see some of the tear drops on her uniform.

Poor girl Hani thought, holding back the anger.

“Come on where’s that boy toy of yours!” He growled as he slammed into room to room.

The girl buried her head in her other hand but then the guy suddenly grabbed her chin and forced her to look at him. “You hold your head up, so people can see how much of a you are!”

That was it, Hani curled her fist and took a step forward. But suddenly, she was whirled back. Her back was suddenly pressed on something hard as something gripped her waist.

“Don’t.”

“Why wouldn’t I?” She asked, not minding at all the random person because of her anger.

“She cheated on him,” the voice replied.

“Whether she cheated or lied, no one deserves to be dragged across through a different school like that!” Hani stomped her foot and began to struggle.

“Besides the bastard who cheated with her despite knowing she was in a relationship should face him, people these days, Christ, I wonder who he is, he should be beaten to a pulp!”

The guy sighed.

“It’s me.”

Hani stiffened in his arms and slowly turned around. The little boyish grin with a flash of dimple immediately caught her eye.

“Jimin?!” she exclaimed in a terrified voice.

“Hey there baby doll,” he smiled.

“W-what w-w-hy ah,” Hani stuttered, the distance reminded her of their almost first kiss.

“Come on, they’re coming this way,” he released her and grabbed her hand.

“Wait! Aren’t going out to save her?” Hani asked.

“Why would I save her? She asked for it.”

Hani frowned, it doesn’t matter how much a a girl is, she didn’t deserve this much humiliation!

“What do you mean she asked for it?” She stomped her feet again in frustration.

“I don’t need to explain to you, Christ! Come on!”

“I refuse to- eepp!”

Jimin scooped her up and threw her over his shoulders before sprinting through the hallways. Hani started screaming and struggling, but Jimin didn’t seem fazed by it.

“Scream one more time and I’m touching your cute little !” he warned.

Immediately, Hani clamped her lips and tensed up. Touch my my !

She felt Jimin chuckle, “what a damn shame.”

Hani didn’t know how far they went or where they were going. But what she was sure of was that they were leaving school grounds. Leaving school grounds… leaving school grounds… leaving school grounds.

“YAH WHERE ARE YOU TAKING ME?!”

“You asked for it,” Jimin sighed.

Hani suddenly felt a hand on her rump, not only was it lying there but it gently squeezed it.

“YYYYYYYAAAAAAAHHHH ERT!” Hani immediately struggled, pounding his back and kicking her legs up in the air. The blush apparent on her cheeks.

Jimin, on the other hand, laughed. “I warned you!”

“LET ME DOWN YOU ERT OR I’M GOING TO BUST YOUR BALLS!” Hani struggled.

“Hhhmm, that doesn’t sound so bad after all,” he teased and started to caress her .

“YYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH JIMIN STOP IT YOU’RE SERIOUSLY DEAD YOU GOT THAT YOU ERT, PUT ME DOWN OR I WILL SKIN YOU ALIVE!” She screamed.

Jimin suddenly placed her down, Hani expected the hard cold ground, but instead she landed on something soft and bouncy. “Where the-” Hani looked around. It looked like a small saloon, once a saloon, it was decorated with art in frames and the room she was in was painted in red from head to toe. Even the massive couch she landed on was red.

“W-where am I?” She asked, her head still trying to wrap around her surroundings.

“My love nest,” Jimin wriggled his eyebrows.

Hani immediately picked up a pillow and threw it at his face.

“HHEELLPP ! HELLLLLLLPP MMEEE!” She started screaming.

Jimin quickly lunged after her and wrapped his hand around .

“We are in a room alone, if you scream one more time, it’s not only your I will touch,” Jimin whispered, his mouth close to her ears.

Hani suppressed a shiver. Judging from the way his muscles flexed when she struggled, she couldn’t stand a chance. She threw her hands up in surrender. Jimin held the feisty girl in his arms and looked down at her flushed face. He didn’t know why that pleased him. He lowered his head to the crook of her neck and placed a kiss.

“Good girl.”

Hani’s heart raced when she felt the gentle kiss on her neck. No one has ever done that before! Her head started to swim.

“Well, are you going to give me a strip show or are you sitting down?” Jimin asked, lounging on the sofa.

Hani was frantic again as she threw herself at the opposite end of the sofa. She glared at Jimin, the kiss still searing on her skin.

“Y-yah!” Suddenly gathering the courage while Jimin was staring out into space.

“What?”

“Aren’t you going to take responsibility about what you did?” Hani asked.

“Responsibility,” Jimin repeated thoughtfully, “not my forte,” he waved his hand dismissively.

“So you’re going to let that poor girl be dragged across the entire school by the boy she had cheated on and let her live with the shame and humiliation?” Hani emphasized.

Jimin looked at her thoughtfully, “yeah basically.”

“What?!” Hani exploded.

“Why would you do that?! Do you know how hard this will be for her? Do you think people will sympathize her? No! Because she cheated and she cheated with you! Don’t you feel the slightest guilt?”

“Raise your voice again and I’m going to kiss you.”

Hani’s tongue froze.

Fine! Don’t you think she’s going to be scarred for life because of this? And here you are lounging in your little hide out while she’s bawling her eyes out throughout the school!” Hani fiercely whispered.

Jimin couldn’t help but smile.

Oh you find this amusing do you? You are a horrible person, you know that? Just horrible! People like you are the reason why I think it’s impossible to love! Do you not know that a relationship is made for two people? And only two?!” She whispered again.

“No, I think people who are easily swayed by temptations are horrible people, don’t you think?”

That is true, but still what gave you the right to mess with her and then leave her alone to face that! Oh because you’re so high and mighty, ooohh I’m in Bangtan, I can with any girl I want to! Don’t you know how that hurts? Haven’t you experienced a pain like that?”

“No.”

Hani sighed, throwing her hands up in the air in defeat. There clearly was no going through this boy. She plopped down on the couch and huffed her frustrations away.

“Done?” Jimin raised his eyebrows and tilted his mouth.

“Shuttup you ,” Hani huffed again.

“Believe what you want to believe,” he said.

“You’re still horrible, you even touched my ! You incorrigible, horrible, erted-”

Jimin suddenly moved to her side and grabbed her chin.

“Didn’t I warn you that I will kiss you if you raise your voice on more time?”

He suddenly closed the distance, his hand milimeters away from touching her face.

“Or is that what you want?” he breathed.

Hani held her breath as she sat frozen in her seat. There it was again, the unfamiliar closeness and the furious beating of her heart. How did girls respond to situations like these? She didn’t know.

He leaned closer and closer.

And closer, until…

“YAH JIMIN ARE YOU HERE?!”