☁ crinchan: What Do You Really Want?

☁ Kim Jongin's Corner ☁ ❝ [review and recommendation] ❞ | OPEN & HIRING [looking for BIGBANG & SNSD fanfic readers for hire!]

 

☁ Kim Jongin's Corner ☁ ❝ [review and recommendation] ❞

review prepared by: xiupao-masarap

 

by crinchan and SongSubin

 

Note: I'm really trying not to be biased here, so please don't think it that way XD

1. TITLE (9/10) As far as I can tell the title does fit. I just... I can't say more because I just love this fanfic. (Other comments follows...)

 

2. OVERALL APPEARANCE (8/10) It was fine. The text and all was easy to read and kind to the eyes unlike those fanfic writers who writes their sentences in different alignments (trust me, there are few) and I don't really think appearance is a problem! The poster... could have had the other pairings? I recommend changing it so that at one glance, the readers will soon find out who gets to be paired (aside from the tags). I like the idea of pictures and song lyrics before every chapter, which is (based on my experience) is fun to do. Epigraphs like those adds mystery and meaning to the chapter.

 

3. DESCRIPTION (9/10) From the books that I have read, this kinds of synopsis is written if the book/story is written in dual perspective, and that is a very good way to write one especially that your story holds just not one, but many perspective (that I personally love) and I think the description pulled out a notch.

 

4. FOREWORD (7/10) (I will be putting the whole credits and character charts here) As much as I love your story, the forword-slash-description bugged me (not in a negative way) because I do not agree with character charts. Everyone thinks character charts are cool, but for me it's a waste of time because a) you drafted those characters, you made them have the most potential characteristics ever, and then you'll throw it away at the reader's face so that they will know what your character is like and b) character making doesn't work like that. It is essential to show that character trait as the story folds so that (by already knowing it from the chart) the story wouldn't be that predictable. So I suggest removing the character chart.

And I could see you have requested a lot of posters (I think those are banners?) which is... too overwhelming, but that doesn't affect much.

 

5. MAIN STORY (26/30) As much as I LOVE this fanfic, I was also disappointed at myself because I read this with doubts. I am not a huge BTS fan like the most, but I am a fan... Taehyung fan..., but this fanfic made me appreciate every member's characteristics (because I read from your an's that you base their characteristics from their real ones) and I think it was carefully plotted and has potential to be featured! To be honest, when I told you I would be reading only three chapters, I found myself giggling under my blanket as I read CHAPTER TEN. I was just glad I finnished if before the three day time limit.

And surprisingly I wasn't much bugged about the OC in this story. I usually don't read stories with those kind of characters because I personally think that those girls looks like plastic surgered dolls. It's a horrible thought, I know, but I'm not really comfortable with OC's. Other female groups would be fitting.

 

6. OVERALL ENJOYMENT (5/5) This fanfic is impressingly fun and cute. Aw, TaeKook was just my favorite. Ricey

 

7. FLOW (5/5) The story was just continous, and it wasn't that fast. The flow fits perfectly.

 

8. WRITING (8/10) This story has a potential (as I have said) to be featured if it wasn't for the missing words and wrong usage of words as well as missuse of punctuation marks. I consult that you should look that up to a proof-reader or an editor among your friends, but you can do that yourself using Word.

 

T O T A L: 77/ 100

 

Please don't forget to acknowledge us in your story using our logo (title). Those who fail will be blacklisted. Don't forget to upvote!