☁ katakatica: Unequivocal

☁ Kim Jongin's Corner ☁ ❝ [review and recommendation] ❞ | OPEN & HIRING [looking for BIGBANG & SNSD fanfic readers for hire!]

 

☁ Kim Jongin's Corner ☁ ❝ [review and recommendation] ❞

review prepared by: JulMabang

 

by katakatica

 

1. TITLE (7/10 points) – Unequivocal. It also means undoubtedly. As far as I’ve read the title seems to be off. What is the unequivocal in the story? Or in what part does it shows that there is something unequivocal in the story? But the title is catchy.


2. OVERALL APPEARANCE / LAYOUT (5/10 points) - I think your main image is beautiful. The dark color used in it gives off the dark and mysterious effect that fits the wolf au that you are using. But the only thing is the title in it is a little bit small and the characters are small too. It makes me think twice of who are the real characters, the birds or gtop?


3. DESCRIPTION (10/10 points) – the description is quite good also because it informs you of what you are going to encounter while reading the story. The mate and the wolf thingy. 


4. FOREWORD (10/10 points) – The foreword is good because it makes the readers read more and search for the reason to why seunghyun’s wolf is telling him to calm his mate down. It makes the readers curious. 


5. MAIN STORY / BODY (25/30 points) – I gave you 25 because as far as I’ve read the story is quite good. But the only thing is the idea of the story is quite overused/clichéd to me. I like the idea really but I’ve read so many stories that have the same idea as of what you are using. I recommend that you should put a twist in it so that it differs to the other stories that I’ve read.


6. OVERALL ENJOYMENT (5/5 points) – Personally, I love the story for real. The idea is UGH! I love the mate thingy! And the wolf au! I love it! Every time I read stories that are wolf au it makes me want to be a werewolf!


7. FLOW / SEQUENCE (10/15 points) – As far as I’ve read, (Again.) The way the story is written is good because it is detailed and explains the feelings of the character. The plotting…umm I can’t say anything about it yet because the story is not yet finished but from what I’ve read I think you should keep up the good work.


8. WRITING (10/10 points) – I like the way it is written. The way it is written is good because it make you feel the feelings the character of the story wants to show. It is very detailed and… good. I can’t explain it in words but if you read it it’s amazing. 
 


T O T A L: 82/100

 

Please don't forget to acknowledge our review in your story :) Thank you for requesting!!!
Please don't forget to upvote/comment! <3