- recommendation

☁ Kim Jongin's Corner ☁ ❝ [review and recommendation] ❞ | OPEN & HIRING [looking for BIGBANG & SNSD fanfic readers for hire!]

 

- RECOMMENDATION LIST-
These are lists of personal fanfics by our staffs that we think everyone should read! Although it's a list only to be maintained by our staffs, we will still accept your recommendations. Please comment below the title and author of your recommended story together with the link (should be valid and open to everyone). We will read (someone from the staffs) the story so that we'll know if the story is really recommendable!

 

001. How to Disappear Completely by vitamen (added by xiupao-masarap)

description: He only wants Jongin's happiness, and for that he must abandon his own.

rating: PG17 - R18 - contains sensitive topics such as drugs and .

thoughts: THIS IS MY OFFICIAL FAVORITE FANFIC OF THEM ALL. I recommend this a hundred percent, but I will warn you about the topics involved, but it's still readable and enjoyable. Oh, man, the feels! YOU of ALL the people should read this before the world ends. [5/5 stars]

 

002. The Replacement Doll by pumpkinspice123 (added by JulMabang)

description: Kim Jongin, son of the wealthiest businessman in town, is a spoiled brat who's happen to be his most prized possession just so happens to be a life sized doll who he calls D.O. But when his father's personal assistant, Joonmyeon, accidentally knocks the doll out the window while jongin and his father are away, Joonmyeon needs to find a replacement doll that's a replica of the original-and fast. And who better to use than Joonmyean's best friend,Kyungsoo, who looks like exactly like the destroyed doll?

rating: PG-17 - R18 - contains , , and cursed words. 

thoughts: This. Is. My. Most. Favorite. Fanfic. Ever!!!!!! The flow of the story is good. the main idea itself is good and unique. the way it is written id perfect. And the feels! this fic is full of Kaisoo feels! OHMYGOD! i still remember when i first read this i was rolling like a buffalo on my bed! I really really recommed you to read this fic!its AMAZING! if you're a Kaisoo shipper you should definitely read this. *o* [1000/100]
 

 

003. The Boy With The Blues by FireonWater (added by xiupao-masarap)

description: Kyungsoo seemed like a relatively normal kid, even if he was bullied. His main torturer was a boy named Kai. But will Kai see something about Kyungsoo that will change how he acts?

rating: R18 - contains sensitive things, cursing and intense abuse.

thoughts: Okay, as far as I know this fic is the saddest thing ever, but at the same time it has been the most heart-whelming and thought provoking fanfics ever written in the history of mankind!!! This fic... oh g, I can't even - This fanfic was beautifully written, carefully plotted and suspenseful!!! I always thought that they were at the Purge or something, but this fanfic really had me at the edge of my seat. It was wonderful, it was cute, it was a roller-coaster ride. :) I wish I could have seen more of what happened after the epilouge. I highly recommend everyone to read this since I also want to have the issue of bullying cleared. I have been a victim, of course, but I decided to stood out and now everyone fears me (no kidding). 

Anyway, this fic had a lot of violence, but no character deaths *there is one, though, but you'll feel triumphant.* I can't just express how much this fanfic had kept me at nights crying and sobbing.

[2000/10]