02.

Unnoticed Feelings

"What did you just say?" 

Huh?!?!?

.

.

.

I turned around and my body froze. Luhan was standing a few feet away from me, starstruck. , did he hear me? 

"Bunny, what did you just say?" he eyed me carefully.

. So he did hear me.....

I abruptly stood up and gulped. "N-Nothing.... w-what are you d-doing here?"

Luhan's eyes narrowed and walked towards me. Oh no, he's coming here.... what do I do? Craaaap. I'm dead now for sure....

I felt the air knock right out of me when he forcefully grabbed my shoulders. 

"Don't you dare ignore my question. I will ask again. What. did. you. just. say?" Luhan's voice was firm and unavoidable.

Arggghh! What do I do? I can feel my face turning hot again. I-I can't tell him my feelings... he has a girlfriend now.. it'll just ruin our----

"BOMI! ANSWER ME!" Luhan yelled.

 

 

That's it. I can't hold it in anymore.

 

 

"FINE! I LOVE YOU OKAY!?!??!?!?" I sobbed... hard. 

After a moment, Luhan's grip on my shoulders loosened. I looked up at him and he was smiling like a little kid who was just given a lollipop. ....What? All of a sudden, he gave me the biggest bear hug he could ever give me. My eyes widened and unconciously, I returned his hug and wrapped my arms around his muscular form.

"I love you too.... I've always had..." Luhan whispered into my ear. 

"W-What?" I hiccuped, "R-Really? You're not l-lying to me right?" Damn, I can't control my tears from falling... 

Luhan's gaze was very gentle and assuring. "Bunny, you're my best friend. I've known you since we were in diapers. I know every single inch of your personality. You let me into your deepest and darkest secrets that are locked up in your heart. Out of all the people in this world, you're the only person who I can trust fully. I feel like you understand me the most and pick me up when I fall. You never judged me and stayed with me even after I did something really stupid and made myself look like a fool in front of everyone. Bomi, we grew up together and as we did, you transformed into a very humble, beautiful, attractive, down to earth, humorous, intelligent, sophisticated, and woman who I have grown to love with all my heart."

...... Luhan.....

"L-Luhan..." I hiccuped again, "I-I love you.... so so so so much...... I really thought y-you left me for that girl...."

Luhan's face contorted, "What? You mean Jieun-shi?

I blushed and looked down at my shoes... suddenly, I heard Luhan chuckle.

"Yah... do you really think of me like that? I just met her and you have the audacity to think that I would just fall for her like that?"

"M-Mian.. I-I just thought because you left me.. and.. w-well...."

I felt Luhan cup my face with his gentle hands. Oh, his hands are very soft...

"Bunny...." he caressed my cheek, "I'm sorry that I left you at the carousel ride. It's just that, I haven't met anyone who came from the same city as me in a long time. I just..... it just reminded me of home back in Beijing. I was such a jerk to leave you there and let you wander around the park looking for me. That won't ever happen again."

I smiled and hugged him tightly. "I forgive you...."

He pried my hands off from his waist and looked at me. I looked up at him and right that instant, our lips met. His lips tasted very sweet, just like candy. Suddenly, Luhan pulled me closer and it immediatley turned into a passionate kiss. I wrapped my arms around his neck as a reflex. What a coincidence that I could hear the fireworks right above us at that moment xD Just as he was about to go further.. Chanyeol and Sora jumped out of the bushes.

Luhan and I pulled away startled.

"CHANYEOL DID YOU GET THAT?" Sora screamed excitedly.

"YEAH I DID! I AM TOTALLY GOING TO KEEP THIS IN MY PHONE FOREVER AND EVER!" Chanyeol beamed. Did they just record us kising? -.-

"SEND IT TO ME!!! I WANT TO KEEP IT IN MY PHONE AS WELL!!" Sora attempted to grab his phone.

"YAH!" I screamed at them. They both looked at me with wide eyes. "WERE YOU TWO RECORDING US?!??!?"

Chanyeol and Sora laughed. Ugh, I can feel the redness coming back to my cheeks... wait.. I-IS LUHAN TURNING RED TOO?!?! OMG HE'S SO CUTE WHEN HE'S EMBARASSED XD

"Hm... maybe we did.. maybe we didn't" Sora stuck her tongue at me.

Luhan chuckled and patted my head, "It's okay Bunny xD"

"Yeah but----"

"OOooohhhhhh!" Sora looked at her cellphone, "We have to head back to the bus in 15 minutes! Let's goooo------"

"Hey hey hey! What's the rush? We're already at the entrance. It only takes around 1 minute to get to the buses in the parking lot. Why don't we hang out here together for a little while until the rest of our classmates come?" Chanyeol smiled at us.

"I'd like that" I smiled at Luhan. "Me too.." he caressed my cheek making my insides churn with delight.

For 15 minutes, all four of us just talked about the events that happened today at the amusement park. Apparently, some kid spilled his juice all over Sora's clothes so she had to borrow a shirt from Chanyeol. Chanyeol accidentally fell into one of the park's swimming pools so he was seriously drenched and reeked of chlorine.... hahaha too bad he gave his shirt to Sora. And as for Luhan, well, he made a new friend who coincidentally is from Beijing too. 

 

And for me.....

 

I found love.

 

 

 

 

"Oh? You four are already here? Alright good. Please start walking to the bus. Since you guys are the first ones it will be easier for you to get in." one of the staff members walked over to us.

All of us stood up and bowed, "Anyeonghasaeyo Songsaengnim!" We all said it in unison.

"Anyeong~ Now go to the bus! Oh and by the way, you can sit wherever you want and whichever bus you want."

"CHINCHA!?!?" Chanyeol gasped, "LET'S ALL GO ON THE SAME BUS!!!"

"Yaaaaay! Let's go you guys! I call the back seat!" Sora pushed Chanyeol and ran out the gate.

"YAH! I WAS GOING TO CALL BACK SEAT!" Chanyeol angrily yelled and ran after her.

Luhan looked at me and entwined his fingers with mine. "Shall we go?"

"Yes, we shall...." I laughed. We both walked over to the bus and met up with Chanyeol and Sora.

 

-Luhan's POV-

- During the bus ride-

 

"Psssstttt... hey Chanyeol?" I whispered to the set of seats next to me and Bomi's. Everyone in the bus was asleep except for me and Chanyeol. We are both gamers so we are used to sleeping really late at night.

Chanyeol looked up from his phone, "Mmm?"

I smirked and looked at him darkly, "Send me that video you took of me and Bomi later okay?"

Chanyeol looked at me with wide eyes and after a few moments, a smirk formed from his mouth, "Pfft. I never knew you were into those kinds of things Luhan."

I chuckled, "Really, I am not but I want it for memories."

"Chincha?"

"Ne."

"Alright.. I'll send it to you now."

"Thanks."

"Anytime!"

I looked over to my left and saw Bomi sleeping peacefully on my shoulder. She's so beautiful when she's sleeping....

"Goodnight Jagi" I whispered in her ear before kissing her forehead.

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

HOW DID YOU GUYS LIKE IT!?!? XD I hope you enjoyed reading this chappie :3 Unfortunately, I won't be making anymore sequels to this. Btw, I actually finished it today! Haha. After studying for Calc I decided to just take a break and write this! Thank you for all your guys' support. Love you guys~

-Authornim Linhi