01.

Unnoticed Feelings

*riiiinnnnnggggggggggg*

"All senior classes report to the front of the school immediatley. I repeat, all senior classes report to the front of the school immediatley. Thank you."

.

.

.

I sighed and started to increase my pace as the school's gate began to appear in my view.

Today is the day Bomi. Relax and get everything over with. Who knows? You might end up with a happy ending today.....

As I opened the gate, I heard Sora's voice from across the yard, "BOMI! OVER HERE!" I smiled and ran over to her. "Hey, are you ready for today?" 

"Of course I am! I haven't gone to an amusement park since I was in elementary school!"

"I know right? I guess we are lucky that our final field trip is at an amusement park. We won't be able to do this after we graduate from high school!"

"I know, I can't wait for------------- IS THAT LUHAN? LUHAN! WE ARE RIGHT OVER HERE!" Sora's voice ranged in my ears.

 

 

...Luhan?

 

 

I gulped and looked behind me. Luhan's eyes were scanning the crowd until our eyes met. I swear, I felt my heart skip a beat when he smiled at me. "Are you ready for today?" he asked when finally got to us. "I AM! I can't wait to have fun today!" Sora gave him a thumbs up. "Hahaha, someone's excited! How about you Bunny?" Yeah, that's the nickname that Luhan gave to me when we were in kindergarten. Apparently, Bomi sounded like Bunny to him and he stuck to that nickname till this day. I blushed and looked down at my feet, "Y-Yeah.. I guess so..."

He chuckled lightly, "What's wrong? Are you too chicken to go on roller coasters with me?" I swear, I felt my face turn into a darker shade of crimson.... seriously, roller coasters are not my thing... "N-N-NO! That's not what I'm t-trying to i-imply!" Luhan's smile turned into a smirk, "Oh really now? Want to prove it when we get there?"

"W-Wait L-Luhan----" "LUHAAAN HYUUUUUNGGGGGGG!" Chanyeol literally tackled him to the ground. Oh goodness, this kid xD

"Yah! Yeol, how many times have I told you not to do that?" Luhan whined at him. "What? It amuses me! And plus, ARE YOU READY TO GO ON SOME RIDES!?!?"

"Psh, you know I'm ready!" Luhan laughed.

"ALL SENIORS! ATTENTION PLEASE! THERE ARE TWO BUSES IN FRONT OF YOU AND THERE IS ONE LIST PASTED ONTO THE DOOR OF EACH BUS. IF YOU FIND YOUR NAME ON ANY OF THE LISTS, THAT IS THE BUS THAT YOU WILL BE RIDING IN. THE PERSON'S NAME THAT IS NEXT TO YOURS IS YOUR BUS BUDDY. PLEASE BEGIN BOARDING THE BUSES AND HAVE FUN ON YOUR LAST FIELD TRIP OF HIGH SCHOOL. THANK YOU," one of the staff members shouted through the intercom of one of the buses. 

"What the hell... why do we have 'bus buddies?' Can't we just sit next to the people that we want to sit next to?" Chanyeol groaned as we got in line.

Apparently, Sora and I are on the same bus while Chanyeol and Luhan are on the other bus. This . I wanted to be with Luhan. But on the bright side, Sora is my bus buddy! I felt my insides melt when Luhan pulled me aside and whispered gently into my ear, "See you later Bunny, okay?" I nodded and we boarded into our separate buses.

.

.

.

After listening to a 15 minute lecture on safety measurements on the bus, Sora decided to talk to me about Luhan. Not a good idea Sora. Seriously, not a good idea.

"Hey, so..... have you decided on today?" she whispered as the bus driver began to demonstrate how to open the safety door at the back of the bus.

"What are you talking about?" I tried to avoid the topic on Luhan.

"Don't lie to me! You know what I am talking about! So, have you decided to confess your feelings to Luhan today?" boom. the question that i was dreading. 

I sighed and fiddled my thumbs, "I-I... well.... y-yeah... I did..."

"AAANNDDDD?"

"Sora, please, don't do this to me right now. I'm still undecided..."

"Oh my god, today is the day and you're still undecided. Are you serious. Bomi, please put your priorities straight. The sooner you get this off the chest, the better. If you keep this up it's going to eat you from the inside. I am sure that Luhan has feelings for you too. I mean, seriously, you guys literally grew up together. It's impossible for him to have not developed feelings for you. Don't be afraid okay? I'm rooting for you!" Sora gave me an assuring smile. 

I smiled, "You really think so?"

"I know so. Okay?"

"Okay..... thanks Sora."

"No problem. Seriously, the sooner the better!"

.

.

.

The bus ride was two hours long. When we got there, everyone rushed to get out of the buses. It was like an avalanche.

Literally.

I stepped out of the bus and the first thing I do is look for Luhan. Sora waved goodbye to me because she promised her other friends that she'll be a part of their gorup today. And plus, she wanted me to be alone with Luhan. Someone's voice finally led me out of my day dreaming.

.

.

.

"BOMI! HELLO? EARTH TO BOMI? BOMI! YAH!" Luhan waved his hands in front of my face. "H-Huh?" I looked up at Luhan, "O-Oh! Oooopss... s-sorry... I was day dreaming..." Luhan patted my head gently, "Come on! Everyone is already lining up for the rides! Let's go!"

"U-Um.. w-wait Luhan...." I whined as he dragged me to the first ride that he saw... and not to my surprise, it was a stupid damn effin roller coaster. Why does this boy like roller coasters anyway? Ugh, no please Luhan....

He abruptly stopped, making me crash into his back. He turned around sharply with taunting eyes, "Prove to me that you can handle roller coasters."

"M-Mwoh?"

"I said...." he smirked, "Prove to me that you can handle roller coasters."

"L-Luhan!" I panicked, "I really can't handle---"

"TOO BAD! YOU'RE RIDING WITH ME WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT!!" he beamed and pushed me towards the line.

.

.

.

Oh my god Luhan. Is this guy even human? We practically almost rode every single ride in this freaking damn amusement park. And not to mention, we already rode on 6 roller coasters. 6 ROLLER COASTERS. Is he trying to kill me? >.<; Well, actually, I shouldn't complain... being with him like this is precious to me.. but still... i am tired of riding roller coasters. I am the type of girl who likes slow/adventerous kinds of rides. Sigh.. only for you Luhan. Only for you.... the things that I do for you...

.

.

.

"Here!" Luhan shoved a big roll of cotton candy in front of my face. "Thanks..." I grabbed a piece and popped it into my mouth. Mmm.. strawberry.. my favorite...

"I bought this for us since I know you like strawberries. It tastes good right?"

"Yeah, it does ^^"

We literally had only two rides left: the carousel and a tunnel for lovers. But before we can go on them, we have to eat lunch first.

"Are you hungry? What do you want me to get for you?" Luhan grabbed his wallet out of his back pocket, "There is a hot dog booth over there! Want me to grab two for us?"

I beamed, "Yeah! I could use a hot dog right now." I pulled out some money from my purse, "How much is it?"

Luhan looked at me confused, "Bunny, I'm the one paying for you. You don't need to use your money~ My treat!"

"L-Luhan.." I blushed, "T-Thank you but I f-feel bad if you're always the one paying for----"

"It's no problem! Stay here while I get our food okay?" Luhan smiled and ran to get our food. Sigh. okay luhan, okay xD

.

.

.

After eating lunch, we decided to go on the carousel first. As we waited in line, a bunch of thoughts raced through my mind...

When should I confess my feelings for him?

During the carousel ride?

.... no... that's to early.....

Maybe when we ride the tunnel of love?

... but that will be too awkward....

Hey, isn't there a firework show tonight? Oh yeah! There is! I'll just confess to him during the firework show! What a way to set up a romantic mood! You go this Bomi...

 

 

... i think.

.

.

.

"Aw man..." Luhan whined when all of the "couple/duo horses" were taken. The only seats available were: 1. on a single horse 2. and on the bench behind the single horse.

Wait, there's another girl sitting on the bench...... maybe I should just go sit there.. I really really do not want Luhan sitting th-----

"Excuse me? Are you two looking for a seat?" the girl on the bench spoke to us. Luhan smiled and walked over to her. "Yeah, my best friend and I were hoping to sit on one of those couple or duo horses.... whatever you call them.. hahaha!"

"Oh... hahaha! Well, too bad that they're all taken."

"ATTENTION PASSENGERS! PLEASE FIND A SEAT. WE WILL BEGIN THE RIDE IN 10 SECONDS."

"U-Um Luhan..."

"Bunny, you just sit on that horse okay? I'll just sit over here with.. um.... whats your name?"

"Jieun. Nam Jieun." she brought out her hand.

"Nice to meet you.. Nam Jieun.." Luhan chuckled and shook her hand.

"Nice to meet you too, Luhan."

The ride began. I sat on the horse, stealing glances behind me as the ride progressed. Jealously boiled up inside of me. Not that I wanted to eavesdrop or anything, I mean, seriously, the bench was just a few feet away from where I was sitting.

"HAHA! Did he really do that?"

"Yeah, his name is Chanyeol by the way. He can be stupid sometimes but he's good friend."

"Aw, that's sweet. Hey, do you play any sports?"

"You like sports? Well, my favorite sport is soccer."

"WHAT? REALLY? ME TOO!"

"Chincha? That's great! Maybe we can play against each other sometime!"

"Yeah, I would really like that.." she started to blush.

What the... don't tell me she's starting to build up an interest for Luhan.... 

"Say, where are you from Jieun-shi?"

"Oh, I was born in Beijing, China!"

"WHAT? You're not Korean?"

"Hahahaha! No, I'm chinese xD How about you? Where are you from?"

"It's such a coincidence because I'm from Beijing, China too!!"

"Wait.. so you're chinese too?"

"Yes I am!"

"Omg, your korean is really good! You fooled me really good for a second there!"

"Haha! Hey, what about you? I thought you were korean too. You're korean is better than mine!"

"Psh, is not!" she lightly bunched Luhan on his chest.

"ATTENTION PASSENGERS. THE RIDE IS NOW FINALLY OVER. PLEASE UNBUCKLE YOUR SEATBELTS AND CAREFULLY EXIT THE RIDE. HAVE A NICE DAY!"

.

.

.

I unbuckled my belt. I was happy that the ride was over. Now I can finally have Luhan for myself-----

Wait.. where's Luhan?

I looked at the bench and found Luhan and that girl.... what was her name again... Nam Jieun... gone....

Um.......

 

 

Did he just leave me behind?

 

.

.

.

How did this happen to me? Why were the odds not in my favor today. Did I just lose to a girl that Luhan just met for like... 60 seconds... what the hell Luhan!? Did you just forget about me and walk off with her? How can someone be too engrossed into a conversation and just leave me out like that?

.

.

.

I thought you wanted me for yourself today. Am I not that important to you?

.

.

.

 

"ATTENTION PLEASE!" the intercom rang, "THE FIREWORK SHOW WILL BE STARTING IN 30 MINUTES! I REPEAT THE FIREWORK SHOW WILL BE STARTING IN 30 MINUTES! PLEASE HEAD TO THE OUTDOOR AMPITHEATRE IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN WATCHING! THANK YOU AND HAVE A NICE DAY!"

I sighed and looked at the time. It was already 6PM. I literally just walked around the park for 4 hours looking for Luhan and that girl. No sight of them. This balls.

"BOMI?" I turned around and saw Chanyeol holding bunch of toys and snacks and goodies. Seeing this made me burst out laughing.

"OMG. YOU'RE REALLY SOMETHING HUH?"

"WHAAT?" Chanyeol whined, "I can't help myself! I need to win things!"

I chuckled, "And how much money have you wasted today?"

Chanyeol blushed, "W-Well um... n-not that much.. y-know.... the u-usual...?"

"Chanyeol...."

"Okay fine... sorta more than a hundred...."

I choked on my own saliva, "WHAT?!?!?! CHANYEOL!"

"STOP JUDGING ME BOMI-AH!" he laughed at my reaction, "Seriously, I just really like amusement parks..."

"I can see that.."

"Hahaha.. anyways, why are you wandering off all alone? Where's Luhan?"

I swear, I felt my heart being ripped into intsy bitsy pieces.

"U-Um.. well.. y- you see... we sort of got separared...."

"Oh really? Couldn't you just have called him?"

"Yeah, but I didn't bring my cellphone Chanyeol."

"Ah, I see. Okay, hold on! I have mine. Let me call him for you!"

"W-Wait C-Chanyeol please, I really d-don't---"

"HEY! LUHAN! WHAT THE HELL MAN? WHERE ARE YOU??"

. I-I can't see him after what happened....

"WHAT? YOU'RE AT THE FIREWORK SHOW?"

Broken. That's how I felt. He must be with his new girlfriend. I can't take this anymore... without Chanyeol noticing, I slipped away and decided to avoid seeing Luhan at all costs...

.

.

.

-Chanyeol's POV-

"WHY ARE YOU EVEN THERE? SHOULDN'T YOU BE LOOKING FOR BOMI? DUDE, SERIOUSLY. I JUST FOUND HER WANDERING AROUND LIKE A LOST PUPPY LOOKING FOR YOU!... what?.... WHAT ARE YOU BEING SERIOUS? YOU JUST NOTICE THAT NOW! WHAT THE IS WRONG WITH YOU? WHERE ARE WE NOW? WELL.. WE ARE... WE ARE...... HEY BOMI WHAT PART OF THE PARK ARE WE-------?"

Where did she go?

"DUDE, SHE'S GONE. I DONT KNOW WHERE SHE WENT BUT SHE WAS HERE A SECOND AGO. LUHAN, YOU BETTER LOOK FOR HER."

I hanged up shortly after. Man, this .. and she was going to confess to him today. (let's just say Sora told him everything hahaha).

-Luhan's POV-

. . . . . . Why didn't I even notice? I was so engrossed into my conversation with Jieun that I forgot about Bomi.

"Luhan-shi? What's wrong?" Jieun looked at me worried. I sighed.

"Sorry Jieun but I do not think I can stay and watch the fireworks with you..."

"W-Why not?"

"Apparently, my best friend is missing and is wandering around the park looking for me. I better find her."

"O-Oh... okay... i-it was nice knowing you Luhan..."

"It was nice knowing you too Jieun. Maybe I'll see you again someday and then we can challenge each other in a soccer tournament, yeah?"

"Y-Yeah.. I guess so.. see yah.."

"See yah!"

I grabbed all my things and started to look for Bomi. 

-Back to my POV-

I decided to walk as far away as possible from the fireworks.. because that's where Luhan is. I walked over to the entrance of the park and found a bench to sit on. 

Finally. my legs hurt.

After a while of just staring out into space, a bunch of today's events flooded into my mind. All I could see was Luhan.

Luhan 

Luhan

Luhan

Luhan

Luhan

.... the image of him just won't stop.

"AND LET THE FIREWORKS BEGIN!" I could hear the fainty call from the intercom.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Saranghae..... Luhan......."