oo9

Your Promises
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

..Day 5

 

You were walking along the beautiful beach while enjoying the soft breeze. You need some times to be alone and you know that. That’s why you decided to left your phone and went to a beautiful beach alone, all by yourself.

 

You took a step forward and smiled when the cold water hit your feet. It was getting dark already and you could see the sun started to set. “Ah.. Too bad I left my phone..” You whined and pouted when you saw the beautiful sunset scenery.

 

 

 

“Byebye beautiful sun.. See you tomorrow..” You smiled at the sun as if it can hear you.

 

Six days left.. You thought as your smile disappeared from your face.

 

Your heart start to ache again and your visions start to blur because of your tears when you saw some couples walking around you, hand in hand, laughing together, with those happy smiles on their face.

 

You were still standing in the same position until the sun completely set and the sky was getting darker.

 

“I wonder what are you doing right now..” You mumbled as you closed your eyes slowly. Then another memories start to appeared on your mind, it’s almost like you’re watching a movie.

 

 

 

“Mom, this is Ga Eun, my girlfriend.” Kai smiled at his mother while holding your hand.

 

You were nervous like seriously- if looks could kill, you might be dead because of her eyes in any seconds. You bowed and gave her your best smile, “Annyeonghaseyo. Jo Ga Eun imnida.”

 

His mother stared at you from your head down to your toe then up to your head again. “What’s your parents’ job?” Instead of replying your warm greeting, she shoot you right into your heart with that question.

 

“I—“

 

“Ga Eun’s father has passed away and her mother live far away from here.” Kai suddenly in while exchanging stares with her mother.

 

“Omo-“ His mother let out a sarcastic laugh, “Jongin-ah, how could you love a broken home girl like her? You deserves someone better, my dear.” His mother sighed and massage her own forehead.

 

“No, mom. I love her and I don’t want to marry someone else but her.” Kai put his right arm around your shoulder and glared at his own mother.

 

“Jongin! You have to protect our family nam—“

 

“I DON’T CARE ABOUT THIS FAMILY NAME THINGS AND I’M TIRED MOM. I—“ Kai stopped when his mother’s palm landed on his right cheek. You gasped and quickly rest your palm on his redden cheek.

 

“..I just want to spend the rest of my life with someone that I love.” He whispered weakly while gritting his teeth. “That’s all.” He chuckled sarcastically and about to dragged you away, out from his house.

 

But then a tall men stood in front of him, “Jongin. I understand you. But—“ He sighed, “Just listen to mom okay?”

 

Kai and the other man stared into each other’s eyes. When suddenly his mother grabbed your wrist and pulled you away from Kai. You gasped a little then you quickly turned your head around to Kai. “J-Jongin!”

 

A har

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter