oo8

Your Promises
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

..Day 4

 

You just woke up from your sleep when your phone rang. You reached for your phone lazily and quickly pick up the phone. “Hello….?” You mumbled sleepily to the phone.

 

“Hello? Ga Eun-ah~!” A sweet voice woke you up.

 

You paused for a few seconds until you recgonized whose voice is that. Slowly you got up and sat on your bed. “Oh, Yewon-ssi. Can I help you?” You ruffled your messy hair while yawning.

 

“Ga Eun-ah, can you accompany me to do some shopping today? I don’t want to go alone.” Yewon said with a cute tone.

 

You couldn’t help but smile a little, her aegyo always reminded you of your old friend Hae Ri. “Sure. Besides I’ve got nothing to do today.”

 

Your lips curled up into a smile when you heard Yewon couldn’t stop talking about her shopping plan with you today. She really sounds like an innocent girl.

 

No wonder why Jongin falls for you. You’re really cute, pure and innocent. Unlike..me.

 

“Then I’ll see you in one hour okay? See you later Ga Eun-ah!” Before you could say anything, Yewon already hang up the phone.

 

With a sigh, you threw your phone to your bed and grabbed your towel before headed to the bathroom.

 

 

--

 

 

 

One hour later, Yewon sent you a message telling you that she already arrived downstairs. You quickly grabbed your stuffs before you ran downstairs.

 

“Ga Eun-ah!” Yewon called you from her car. You frowned a little when you saw no sign of Kai. You feel kinda disappointed but you tried to hide that feeling.

 

With a fake smile, you get inside Yewon’s car. She kept talking about her stories along the way, sometimes she also told you about her romantic moments with Kai. You responded her with a fake laugh trying to held your tears.

 

About thirty minutes later, both of you finally arrived at the mall. Yewon parked the car and get out of her car, she even hugged your arms while both of you were walking to the mall.

 

You blinked confusedly while staring at her. She’s shorter than you and yet her  cuteness and clingy personality makes you feel like she’s your younger sister. 

 

While walking around the mall, a shop caught her attention. She couldn’t stop staring at the stuffs inside that shop with her sparkling eyes. You were curious so you shifted your gaze from your phone to the shop.

 

It was a kiddicare shop, they sold lots of baby equipments inside.

 

Your heart sank when you saw that shop. It only reminds you about Kai’s promises to you. You gasped a little when Yewon suddenly dragged you inside that shop. “Come on~” She grinned happily and there’s no way you could refuse her.

 

Yewon was staring at some baby clothes while you were just staring around the shop with your teary eyes.

 

“You know what—“ Yewon’s voice snapped your mind back to reality. “Hm?” You hummed with a questioning look.

 

“Jongin’s mom really want us to have our childs as soon as poss

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter