oo4

Your Promises
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Another year has passed..

 

And Kai start to changed..

 

Everytime you think about him, the thought of losing him start to scared you. Eversince your best friend Hae Ri moved out to another country, you don’t have anyone else but him.

 

And only him..

 

Now he rarely picked up your phone. He rarely reply your text. He rarely came to your apartment. And you were worried to death.

 

You were sitting on the edge of your bed while staring outside the big window. As time passed by you just remembered Kai will came home in an hour. Yeah, Kai went to Australia for his bussiness thing.

 

“I miss you..” You mumbled before you took your bag and went outside your apartment. A taxi stopped after you waved at the driver, “To the airport please.”

 

Your hands were shaking along the way to the airport. You missed him too much. You missed him too much that it’s hurts.

 

After a quiet long ride, you finally arrived.

 

You remembered the gate number since you already took a peek few days ago secretly. While waiting for him, you couldn’t stop sighing and rubbed your palms together. Weird, it was not cold that day but your palms were freezing.

 

“Will he be happy? Surprised?” You mumbled at yourself. Then Kai’s smile flashed on your mind, you imagined his reaction and without realizing, your lips already broke into a smile.

 

Your eyes sparkled when you saw him. Kim Jongin. He took off his sunglasses and it was more than enough to make your heart melts. Your heart beats started to increase when he was walking to your direction.

 

Your smile grew wider and wider, about to hug him as soon as he took another step closer to your direction.

 

“Jongin!”

 

Someone called. And it was definitely NOT your voice.

 

“Jong—“ You whispered but then your heart sank when he walk passed you. You quickly turned around, following his movements. It feels like your heart has been stabbed by tons of spears when you saw Kim Jongin hugged another girl.

 

He smiled sweetly and warmly at the girl.

 

The way he hug, he kiss, he whispers, he caress that girl’s hair break your heart into million pieces.

 

“J..Jongin..” You finally called him.

 

Kai’s eyes grew wider and rounded when he saw you. Only few steps away from him. Guilt filled his heart right after he saw your teary eyes. “G-Ga—“

 

“Who is she, Jongin?” The girl asked.

 

Your heart clenched when he didn’t say anything. “S-She’s… A friend.” What he just said broke your heart even more. Now your heart already turned into dusts. You looked up as you try not to drop any tears in front of them.

 

“Hello, my name is Ahn Yewon. I’m Jongin’s fiance.” She offered her hand.

 

Another pain hit your heart when you saw a ring around her finger. She has the same ring like Kai’s. You still remembered clearly you asked Kai about his ring and he just said it was nothing.

 

He lied.

 

“Jo Ga Eun..” You shook her hand weakly, forcing your best smile.

 

You avoided any eye contact with Kai. After you let go of Yewon’s hand, you quickly turned around and walked away. You bit your bottom lips as you start to cried. You wiped the tears away from your cheek with the back of your hand.

 

“You lied..”

 

 

 

A weak smile plastered on your face after you exhale the cigarette’s smoke from your mouth. While your left hand was holding the cigarette, your right hand was busy scrolling through all Kai’s spams.

 

Ga Eun-ah..

 

Please reply me..

 

Don’t do this to me..

 

You’re smoking again right now, right?

 

Pick up my phone, gosh, it’s driving me crazy!

 

JO GA EUN

 

I saw a man came out from your apartment, who is he?

 

You slept with another man? Again?

 

YAH.

 

You laughed sarcastically at his words. Eversince you broke up with him, you have hang out with another man, date another man, slept with another man, but no one can replace him inside your heart.

 

Your life was ruined. You can’t eat properly, you can’t sleep properly, you can’t work properly, everything seems tiring for you. Everything around you will just remind you of his promises.

 

That’s why you choose to lock yourself inside your apartment.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter