Love you too..

The story of us ..

 

"Now suffer Mr. Fishy !!!"

Yuri heard Yoona talking to herself. 

Yuri: Yoona, is something wrong?

Aniyo! Everything is just fine, said Yoona with a grin on her face. 

Omo, I know that face, who´s the victim this time? Yuri smiled at the idea of Yoona torturing her victim. Why does she always imagine her with a creepy instrument in her hand and pulling out that person´s tooth? Maybe because she´s Him Yoona so she has the necesary power. Yoona gave her a smile: He deserved it!

Yuri: So it´s Donghae oppa! Poor oppa, I wouldn´t like to be in his shoes right now, but Yoong how can you torture your boyfriend? What did he do to make you think of an evil plan?

Yoona: He likes the dance! Unnie can you imagine ?? So he must pay !! 

Yuri didn´t understand a thing , but she was sure that everything is not that bad. She knew Yoona for so long, so she could see that this time it wasn´t something serious. This made her think back and remember those times when Yoona was going through some tough time. Hiding in her world, not letting anyone in, not even her sisters. Yuri remembered how hurt she was that Yoona didn´t want to talk with her. With the time she understood that it was Yoona´s way of dealing with the pain. In order to protect her sisters and not make them worry she deliberately chooses to go through it alone. What a silly girl thought Yuri. She is always there for them when they need her, but doesn´t let us do the same for her.  No one can reach her once she hides into her shell. No one except Leeteuk and  Donghae. That´s why seeing her now thinking about some evil plan to pay Hae back, she knew that this time the SOS message to Leeteuk won´t be necessary. 

 

Yoona knew that her fishy will understand the message hidden between the lines and now she was smiling imagining Hae pacing back and forth through the room thinking what words to say to ensure her of his love.  

Even if it was just a game now, at that moment when she saw their interactions and more, Donghae´s reaction she felt a little hurt. Even if she knew that Hae loves her, she felt insecure. Yes insecure, who would´ve thought that this word exists in Im Yoona´s vocabulary? Her sisters, and especially Yuri, knew how unsecure of herself was Yoona. Not only about her as a member of SNSD ("good" job untifans), but about her look and her personality as well. Everytime some male celebrity would choose her as his ideal girl, she felt grateful, but very surprised. The answer came again thanks to her antis, she saw  somewhere on the internet  that they were using her as a cover, they couldn´t spill out who they really like, so they picked her to play safe. But letting her look aside, what was worrying her was her personality, That´s why she always dreamed of an opportunity to meet herself as a boy, to see herself from a guy´s perspective. She was always true to her self not trying to act to gain more popularity, but sometimes she was thinking that maybe she was too carefree. She could not compare with her beautiful and sophisticated sisters, ok, not all of them sophisticated, shiksheen Sooyoung, ajuhma Taeng, but even this was their charm. While school boy, choding was the last thing a lady would like to be called. 

Within the time, Donghae helped her overcome this complex of hers. Due to her stubborness it wasn´t easy for him to convince her how beautiful she really is. "Love is blind" was her thought back then. In the same time, she was sure that love has nothing to do with the way she sees Donghae. He was the perfect man and she was grateful that she had him by her side..

Ring ! Message! Yoona looked at the clock, it took him 12 min to write the answer, I guess he was nervous, she giggled. Interesting.. Let´s see!

Donghae´s message:

"Yoong, for me you´re the best dancer ever! Your dance has  the power to captivate everybody´s atention. In my case it´s not only my atention, it´s also my heart. And baby, my eyes refuse to see any other girl but you. Did you put a spell on me ? 

P.S. I miss you .. come back home! Saranghae  " 

 

Yoona smiled to herself. How can she continue to be mad at her Fishy? He knows her too well. 

 

Eunhyuk: Hae, can you stop walking back and forth please, I feel dizzy watching you!

Donghae: Then don´t!  

Hae was too nervous to think about other things than Yoona. 

Eunhyuk: Everything is gonna be fine. It´s not the first and sure not the last time when you fight like this, I mean it´s not even a fight!

Maybe Eunhyuk was right, and he was overreacting, but Donghae didn´t like even a little misunderstanding to overshadow his relation with Yoona. It was so hard to come to this point, they have been through so much to be together..

Ring! Donghae took the phone. After few seconds he fled to Eunhyuk and gave him a big hug! She loves me !!!! was screaming Hae loud. Shocked at first , Hyukjae began to laugh. "Of course she does!"

 

Yoona´s message:

"We´ll be back next week. Let´s go for a date! 

P.S. Love you too"

 

One week has passed fast and Yoona with her members is on the plane to Korea. Even if she´s very tired , she´s happy because she will see her mr Fishy and will spend some time with him. 

The plane took of. Yoona closed her eyes and started to think about the past and how her story with Hae begun with a hit on the head ..