It's been a funny sort of day, hasn't it?

Skoolboy Luv

Jimin and him had been kissing talking, when he had heard his mother’s voice. He had pushed the boy away, muttering a quick, “my mother…” Jimin nodded, placing one last kiss on Yoongi’s lips before scooting off the bed. It happened not a moment too soon because his mother rushed into the room with tears in her eyes. Clearly when the nurse had said Yoongi had an accident, she had forgotten to mention it wasn’t fatal. You’d think I had died. He scoffed. His mother definitely worried too much.

 

She had raced over to him, wrapping him up in one of her bone crushing hugs. Seriously, though how did such a tiny woman have such strong arms? He struggled out of her grasp.

 

“Oh my poor baby! Are you alright? I think he should go get an x-ray done right away, what if something is broken?” His mother wailed, while failing her arms around like a mad woman.

 

Yoongi tried convincing her that he was fine, that even the nurse had said so, but she was insisting on taking him to get an x-ray done. He thought this was unnecessary, but once his mother got an idea in her idea, there was no changing it. He knew that all too well. Yoongi caught Jimin’s eyes and what he saw annoyed him, they were dancing with amusement. This is all his fault. He debated throwing something at the boy, but that would lead to his mother asking questions and he’d like to avoid that for now. So he settled for glaring at the boy, which should have made Jimin cower in fear. Yoongi thought he had a pretty intimidating glare, so he didn’t see why Jimin just smiled wider. Jerk.

 

Yoongi was so deep into his staring contest with the boy, he didn’t realise his mother was talking to him. He could only stare blankly, hoping she was going to repeat herself. When it looked like she wasn’t, he spoke up.

 

“What did you say?”

 

“Did the accident cause you hearing loss as well?” He couldn’t tell if his mother was being serious, or sarcastic so he just shook his head to avoid any confusion. 

 

“I said I just booked you an appointment to get an x-ray, but we’ll have to leave now if we want to make it on time.”

 

He stared. He hadn’t even seen his mother on her phone. Clearly the hit to his face had caused some kind of brain damage. He sighed. There was no getting out of this now. Somehow the thought bummed him out way more than it shouldd. Probably because it would mean leaving behind Jimin. Even though his face was in pain, and he desperately needed to change clothes, he wasn’t ready to say goodbye to Jimin just yet. Lucky for him, Jimin must have been having similar thoughts.

 

“Here Yoongi, I’ll walk you back to the gym so you can get changed and grab your bag”

 

Yoongi jumped off the bed and landed on the ground harder than he would have liked. The movement jostled his face, which caused a stinging pain to shoot up his cheeks before lingering in the bridge of his nose. He wanted to rub it, and ease the pain but knew that it wouldn’t really be helpful until the swelling had gone down.

 

Yoongi stole a glance at his mother, who was smiling gratefully at Jimin. He’d introduce to the two, just not now. He told his mother he would only be a few minutes, and that he would meet her at the car. She just told him to be careful, and watched the two boys walk down the hallway.

 

“I don’t understand why she worries so much. Clearly it’s not a serious injury, it could have been way worse. But they way she’s carrying on, you’d think it was going to lose a limb.“

 

“She’s your mother. That’s what they do, worry, in our minds, unnecessarily about their kids.”

 

“Are your parents that bad?” Jimin laughed.

 

“Not even close.” Yoongi pouted.

 

Jimin pulled him close, wrapping an arm around his shoulders as they walked down the hallway. It was intimate, and honestly, Yoongi couldn’t get enough of it. He couldn’t wait for their date, whenever it may be. But he knew that once they had a set date and time, he would put it straight in his calendar. Not that he was eager or anything…

 

The two boys walked into the now silent gym. Yoongi peeked at his watch, in a breath at the time. He hadn’t realised how long they had been in the nurses office. They walked into the changing room, only to be met with loud, noisy boys excited for the day to be over. 

 

“Hey, you took that hit like a man.”

“Dude, are you okay. There was so much blood?”
“Jimin didn’t you up too bad right?”

“You played awesome, before ya know..”

 

These were the questions and statements Yoongi was met with when people noticed he had walked in. He just sort of nodded his head thanks, or shook his head no. It seemed easier than trying to actually address each student individually. Jimin led him over to the bench where his stuff was seated; he was quick to rip his soiled shirt off. Damn. Now, he knew nothing about laundry, but he was pretty sure that much blood was not going to come out of his once pearly whit shirt. He’d have to find a way to get another. Maybe Jimin had a spare. 

 

Jimin his lips as he stared at the boy in front of him. Yoongi had a beautiful body. It looked soft in all the right places, but you could clearly see the defining lines of his muscles through the softness. The sight made Jimin’s mouth water. He couldn’t wait to actually touch the boy in front of him, but right now that would have to wait. He cleared his throat to get Yoongi’s attention, but the other was so focused on buttoning up his school shirt that he took no notice. Jimin tried again, but a little louder. Yoongi still ignored him. Jimin was getting desperate now, as he watched Yoongi slide his dress pants over his firm milky thighs, much too slowly. He groaned; he just couldn’t take it anymore. If Yoongi didn’t stop, Jimin was going to have a problem.

 

“Yoongi!” He had successfully gained the others attention. 

 

The other just hummed in response, and stuffed his gym clothes into his backpack.

 

“We-uh..I mean..um..I have to get you back to the car. Your mother might strangle me if you miss your appointment.” Jimin tried to calm his racing heart, but he wasn’t sure it was working. Yoongi smirked at him, and slung his bag over his shoulder.

 

“Lead the way then.”

 

Jimin walked out of the changing room, ignoring everyone he walked passed. Yoongi was almost running to keep up with his long strides. He honestly just needed to cool down. Seeing Yoongi in a state of undress and done funny things to his insides, and he was sure that his pants hadn’t been that tight before. ‘Think about grandma. Grandma in the bath. Grandma lathering herself with soap.’ he thought. He almost wretched. The thoughts were definitely working. It was as they were walking out the main doors into the parking lot, that Jimin finally felt like he was back to normal.

 

He saw Yoongi’s mother sitting in the car, obviously waiting for her son. He no longer felt Yoongi’s presence next to him, he looked up alarmed to see that he was still moving forward. Jimin grabbed is wrist and yanked him backwards.

 

“Yah! I need my arm in the socket thank you!”

 

“I just didn’t want you to leave before we had exchanged numbers. Ya know that way we can plan our date tonight, after you’ve finished your appointment.”

 

Yoongi wanted to kick himself, for not thinking about that. He had been so nervous about saying yes, and so over the moon with the kiss that it had completely slipped his mind that they hadn’t even planned what to do on their date. 

 

Jimin handed Yoongi his phone, waiting for the boy to put his number in. Yoongi typed his name and number out quickly, handing the phone back to Jimin, who just smiled in return. Jimin held his phone up to his ear, and Yoongi’s vibrated in his pocket. He took it out, examining the unknown number, while watching Jimin motion for him to answer.

 

“Hello?”

 

“Your voice sounds beautiful over the phone.”

 

“I-i- it does not.” 

 

“Of course it does. You’re involved, so that’s a guarantee it would be beautiful.” With that Jimin hung up.

 

Yoongi was left holding his phone to his hear, standing in front of Jimin, with his face looking like a tomato. He looked like a fool. Jimin as so cheesy sometimes, but maybe that’s one of the things he liked about the other boy. 

 

Jimin reahced out and cupped Yoongi’s cheek, pressing a soft kiss against his lips. He looked around quickly, making sure Yoongi’s mother hadn’t been looking at that moment before he pulled back, satisfied. 

 

“Well, I should go now. Any minute now she is going to start honking the horn, and that will be embarrassing.”

 

“Okay, well you have my number-“

 

“Yeah, I do. I um..can I text you tonight?” Yoongi asked sheepishly 

 

Jimin smiled that eye crinkling smile, and laughed, “Silly Yoongi! You can call me whenever!”

 

Yoongi backed away slowly, not wanting to let Jimin out of his sight. When did I become so sappy?

But finally reached the car, he pulled open the door and climbed inside. His mother the ignition, and backed out of the space. Yoongi looked out the window, and saw Jimin waving to him. He waved back, until the boy was no longer visible. He let his head fall back against the seat. It had been a funny sort of day, but he wouldn’t have changed it for anything.


Oh my gosh ! Can I first of all say thank you to everyone whose subscribed. You're all amazing, and I'm making you cookies! Second, I want to thank everyone that has even read this, you're getting some cookies as well. Honestly, I had never thought this story would get this far, but I'm pleased it has. Initially I was going to end it after Yoongi's first day at school, but people were so excited for a date, and I couldn't leave you guys hanging! 

I'm sorry it's taken me all week to update. It was kind of a culmination of uni being crazy, going on a mini holiday, and I had the worse case of writers block. So I kept putting off writing this chapter, and anytime I would sit down to write something, nothing would come. This chapter was so hard to write, so I apologise if it's crap, but think of it more as filler chapter! I have a whole bunch of ideas now! So the following chapters, should hopefully be much better and way more exciting. 

I won't keep prattling on, just know I love you all! Be happy, be healthy, be safe ♥♥♥