One Step At A Time

Me and Her

Author’s POV:

Could it have been coincidence for the two to be at the same place, at the same time, talking about the exact same thing? Or was it fate?

At this point both had already dowsed down an incredible amount of alcohol to probably damage their liver for the rest of their lives. Although, regardless of their health neither of them cared.

“You mean she’s here, Am?” Yuri raised her eyebrow in confusion to the tomboy’s slurred statement.

“Ahmm I speeeekingg gehhhrrmman heree, Yulll?” Amber dragged her hand across the counter, until she came into contact with the cool glass. She hastily lifted her drink to her lips before gulping down the beverage. She let out a breath of air to signify her satisfaction of the cold alcohol down , as it began to give a warm sensation in her chest. “Sheeshh, oahverr derr wit datt twwoo beaootifull laydees next to herr.”

Amber pointed towards the corner of the establishment, revealing Jessica, Tiffany, and Krystal engrossed into their own conversation. Yuri’s eyes traveled between the three figures; still unsure of whom Amber was referring to. Especially since the three were all extremely breathtaking to the tan woman.

“Ams, snap out of it. Which one? The one with the bangs, Ms. Eyesmile, or the light brown hair girl?” Yuri asked.

Amber grunted and rolling her eyes to the older latter, “Gawsh, ahre yew blindd? Thee wunn wit the cuttee black hair!”

Yuri shifted her gaze back at the three and realized the one nearly falling off her seat was the one Amber had been referring to.

“Let me get this straight, Amber. The girl sitting over there, otherwise known as Krystal, was the one who broke your heart? By admiring your music so much to the point you unintentionally fall for her, and turns out she has a boyfriend? Now, after several years or so, you had seen her at that party Key had invited us to for his new clothing line. Where she then approached you, with probable hopes of rekindling the friendship you both had lost because of your selfish act of running away? That's her?”

Yuri’s words were extremely straight forwarded and spoken without any hesitation in the meaning. But with each syllable, Amber knew it was only true.

“Yeww gahht it.” Amber’s words trailed on as the tip of her pointer finger tapped slightly on her nose, gesturing that Yuri was on point to her statement.

 

Meanwhile…

 

“Yah, Soojung! That’s enough!” Jessica demanded her younger sister to stop inducing her body with alcohol. She attempted to grab the bottle from Krystal’s hands, but the latter pried the elder’s hands away from even touching it. While Tiffany remained chuckling at the sight of her maknae drunk and red faced.

“Yeww wahnted tooo know, unnie.” Krystal slurred, letting off a small yet uneasy grin to her older sister.

Jessica heaved a long held sigh at the sight of her sister’s dramatic breakdown, “Soojung, are you sure you were in love with this… girl? I mean, let’s be realistic here. It could’ve been just a phase, and just the sight of her could’ve just given you small twinge of the memory.”

Krystal’s face soon turned sour at Jessica’s accusation of her love for Amber, not only did she not believe the fact that Krystal was in love with Amber, but she didn’t believe the fact that Krystal was in love with a girl.

Her eyebrows slowly began to scrunch together before saying, “ Phazzzee?? Ahre yeww seereeuss, unnie? So what if she’s gurrll? Yeww don’t understandd how itt wass. I fell in love witt her who shee was, naht what kind of downstairs shee has. Sumthing peoplee now can’t seem to grahsp aniimoar.”

Krystal’s words were dragged out, almost to the point where it couldn’t have been deciphered by anyone. Although, it might’ve some sibling connection, Jessica had understood her completely. Completely to the point where she was left speechless for a few minutes.

"Krystal, just look at it from your sister's view. She's only looking out for you, and isn't completely understanding to your emotions right now." Tiffany attempted to into the conversation to lighten up the mood. Although, with her efforts it was failed due to the fact that she had been ignored by the latter.

She scoffed, “Ahnd to make matters ah billion timess worse, she’s ovah there at the bar with the tinted mahhroon hair.” Krystal slumped her head down into the crack of her hand, folded on the wooden table as she pointed towards the latter’s direction.

Both girls directed their sight towards the bar of the building from accross the way. Jessica tilted her head left and right, before pulling the androgynous figure into view. was left agape as she had seen the tomboy’s full facial features, as she leaned closer to the tan girl beside her.

‘Oh my goodness.’ Jessica thought. It was no wonder Krystal had fallen for her, Amber was completely…

“Breathtaking, right?” Krystal mumbled through the creases of the arm, finishing off her sister’s thoughts.

“I told you.”


Keep me close to you at all times.

Girl. Girl. Girl. Girl.

Let me just say you're all mine.

Girl. Girl. Girl. Girl.

Leave me here, and I won't be fine.

 


Jang! And yet another update. No worries, there will still be a continuation on our two protagonists are in this alcohol induce state. Plus, who knows, someone might accidentally slip their confession through their teeth. Stay tuned and updated to find out! Reccomend this story to others, upvote, and leave comments at the bottom. It might motivate me to write more for you guys!

I love you, all!

Sora.