Try

Me and Her

Krystal's POV:

Keep calm. Deep breathes. Inhale. Exhale.

"Dammit." I cursed beneathe my breath.

I can't shake this feeling off right now. I'm nervous as hell waiting for her to arrive at this tiny coffee shop, continuously fidgiting in this sunken couch that's probably been over dirtied by multiple spilled caffinated drinks.

Amber asked me to choose a place to meet her up so that we could scuss how we've actually been. I'd been deprived of contact with her, and that small text message definitely whipped my mood 180 degrees. I practically spent four hours preparing myself for our little get together, swapping clothes over and over again. I couldn't completely decide on what my closet could impress that dork with.

I went for just a simple, daring, and cute look in hope of capturing her gaze. I fashioned a beautiful floral half top that tied itself in the front of the blouse, rising just above my belly button. And no, I'm not trying to seduce her. My bottom half strutted my favorite pair of denim jeans, followed by my most recent bought item; pearl white New Era Vans. To top my entire outfit off, a white bow headband rested through my straightened black hair.

I glanced down at my Dolce watch and heaved out a small sigh, "I told her to meet me here at 3:15, and she never liked being late."

Dark clouds soon began to gather in the area, causing a few droplets water to fall from the sky. Within a few minutes rain began to pour harder and harder on the ground, piercing the glass window of the coffee shop. A sudden ring from the door's welcome bell captured my attention as I saw a drenched figure appear through the door frame.

I was unsure of who it might've been, until they were only a few steps away from my current position.

"Amber?" I called out.

She was absolutely soaked in water, resulting in her dark hair to drip with small droplets. Her white HBA shirt was completely transparent, enabling me to see her black tank top beneathe it. She ran her fingers through her wet hair, brushing it back, letting me catch a clear view of her flawless face.

"I'm sorry I'm late. It took me a while to find this place. I don't really know my way around this part of the city." she bluntly said before plopping herself into the chair just across from me.

"N-No you're fine, you should've called me to ask for some directions." I replied to the latter, turning my face away to avoid the fact that I could clearly see her perfect body under that soaked shirt of hers.

A small, yet brief chuckle left her lungs, "I guess my boyish personality came out at that point. I don't normally like asking for directions."

Isn't she going to notice her torso yet?!

"Aw, jeez. This damn shirt, I just bought it." Amber said in frustration after glancing down at her chest, revealing her body. "I'm sorry, it must've been embarrassing seeing me like this."

Hell no it wasn't. It was more than I could ask for. Those abs. Those arms. Those hips. Unf.

"N-No, not at all!" I stuttered.

Amber began to ruffle her hair, spreading water drops all over the floor to somewhat dry her hair. "Damn."

 

Amber's POV:

"Damn" I muttered.

What the am I supposed to do now? It was hard enough to keep my cool when I came in late and completely soaked. Now my new shirt is completely ruined, and I sitting here like a with a transparent top in front of the girl that I'm trying so hard to impress.

Did I really just say impress? Oh my god, what's going on with me right now?! It so happens that I didn't do laundry yesterday, so my entire wardrobe was in the dirty pile. I needed to buy new clothes for this, I did not want to walk around in stinky clothing form last week. I'm not trying to impress her. No. Just no.

It was crazy enough for me to even take Yuri's advice and ask her out to catch up on a few things, in hope of rekindling our lost friendship.

"Come on, Amber. You can't keep pushing this thing away like it's nothing. You still love her, right?" Yuri asked.

My words were caught in the lump of my throat, disabling me to answer her question.

"I take that as a yes." Yuri lifted a small smirk from her lips and began to approaced my sitting position.

I tried so hard to avoid complete eye contact with her, and swivled my head back and forth to divert my view elsewhere. "Yul, I'm scared. I'm scared that I'll be painfully scarred again. My heart could barely take the first blow, I can't risk it taking another."

I felt her plam rest against my shoulder as her body slumped down next to me on the arm chair.

"Amber, I don't blame you for being scared. You faced rejection and a painful heartbreak, but you're still here. You stopped at nothing to get where you are now, pushing yourself harder and harder. Taking risks was practically your middle name. From the looks of everything, I now have a better understanding of why you refused to stop until your dreams were met." Yuri began to explain.

Huh?

"It seems to me that your inspiration to all your songs, and confidence to move forward was from the girl who instilled that pain in your chest. Krystal. Sure, you could get hurt again. But why throw away a friendship that you so desperately longed for on that train." she continued.

On that train, I wanted to be in her life at some point.

"What's another risk going to do, but build you up stronger? Just try, Am."

I decided then that I would try and build Krystal and I's broken friendship, but this was definitely not how I wanted to appear to her as.

"Wait here." I heard her whisper as she stood up and began walking towards the counter of the small business. Krystal waved to the owner in the back room and said something that was unaudiable for me to catch, nor could I see the owner's face. After she had finished speaking she retruned back to her seat, lifted her legs and placing her feet under her bottom.

"Here's that blanket you asked for Krystal." a familiar voice sounded behind me.

Wait, that voice, I know it. No way. It can't be.

I turned my body around to face the source of the familiar tone, only to be met by a face that I hadn't seen since my office job days.

"Victoria...?"

"Amber?!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please try and put yourself in my place.

When everytime I see you,

my heart takes off on a high speed chase.

Girl, just imagine me with you.

What else do we have to try and lose?

You've given me some sort of hope.

But soon crushed it,

after having my fragile heart walk on your small tight rope.


A/N: VOILA! ANOTHER UPDATE, YOU CRAZY ADDICTS.

I gave a bit of Byuntae Soojung in there. And a bit of hope for our Kryber ship!

I'll be trying to update as much as I go before I take my leave. COUNTING DOWN THE DAYS UNTIL MAY 12TH. TT.TT OMFG. KILL ME. I know you'll miss me. And I'll deffo miss you! (Especially my beautiful babies. KRYBER). UGH.

Oh and one more thing, I want someone to make me a poster for this series. If possible? Oh please, oh please! (Reminder: I am a very picky person when it comes to graphic art. I studied it for four years, so I like it absolutely perfect. I know I coould probably do it myself, but being like all artists. i LOVE to procrastinate. Holla.) mkay? c;

Thanks, my beautiful readers. I love you!

Sora.