I love you, Princess.

Me and Her

Jessica’s POV:

“She was in love with her this whole time.”

The words slipped out from the mysterious girl’s mouth who’d had just startled Tiffany and I, barging out of a bathroom stall.

“Eh?” I raised my eyebrow at the girl, having my eyes fall down and back up from her pant’s zipper and the latter’s face.

What did she just say?

The girl was frantically glancing all around the room, as if she was confused. She raised her hand to brush the strands of hair that fell in front her face before scoffing.

“Jess, isn’t that the girl who was sitting with that Amber character?” Tiffany leaned over my shoulder and whispered in my ear, inaudible for the unknown girl to hear.

She was right.

I didn’t really get a clear view of when she was sitting with Amber, but it didn’t surprise me that Amber had possibly courted someone as beautiful as her.

Her skin was flawless, and not like most Koreans, it was tinted to a golden tone. She wore very little makeup, and she was still undeniably attractive.

Tiffany nudged my arm, knocking me out of my trance, “Well, Jess?”

Krystal’s imaged flashed in my mind before confronting the girl before about Amber, “Who are you to Amber? A girlfriend? Fiancé? Screwing Buddy?”

I was a bit straight forward with the last assumption, but I had to clearly understand what business this girl had with her. If all this time Amber was avoiding Soojung, was it because she had someone already to look towards?

“Woah! You can’t just blast someone you don’t even know with questions like that! Amber and I are nothing like any of those! We’re just friends!” The girl waved her hands in front of her face, denying each label. “And what do you know of Amber anyway?”

“Why does it matter what I know? What matters is what that tomboy has done to my sister!” I raised my voice in reply.  Friends or not, this girl was already irritating me.

The latter was taken back at my comment, before setting her foot down on the ground and answering my question.

“For your information, after your little conversation with Ms. Eyesmile over here it seems that both Krystal and Amber have misunderstood one another.”

Misunderstood each other? What the hell is this girl saying?

“M-Misunderstood? What do you mean misunderstood one another? And what do you mean Ms. Eyesmile?” Tiffany small voice stuttered as she questioned the girl.

The tall girl crossed her arms and pushed out her hip, shifting her body weight onto one side.

“I overheard you both speaking as you walked into the bathroom, and something you had said resulted in me stumbling out of the stall over there.” She pointed behind her back at the busted door.

I raised my eyebrow trying to think back to what I had said upon entering the bathroom to Tiffany. “Continue.” I urged.

The tan girl paused, enabling a breath of air escape . “Krystal loves Amber, doesn’t she?”

I felt another nudge from Tiffany, signaling me to answer the latter. “Yes.”

“For how long now?”

“From the moment Amber had opened Krystal’s her heart to her music. She said it was something so captivating that before she realized it, she had fallen in love with her.”

I stared at the girl’s actions, watching her bring her hand to her chin a couple of times.

Ugh, what does this have to with anything right now? I just want that Amber person to stop torturing my sister like this.

“Well? Tell me what this has to do with the both of them?” My voice sternly demanded.

 

 

 

 

 

“Amber’s been in love with Krystal, too.”

 

 

Amber’s POV:

What did she just say?

I couldn’t find the words to voice out to Krystal, as she lay on my chest emitting warmth from the extensive amount of alcohol she had consumed. She kept quiet for the next few moments, most likely expecting an answer from me.

This was it. This was what I wanted, right?

I felt a cool shiver crawl up my back, my body fading of courage for words to the young latter. Why was it that couldn’t find any words to reply to her with?

My gaze fell down to her, and watched as she cuddled up against me. I didn’t reject the younger girl as she began to grab the back of my shirt, enclosing the remaining space between us.

My mind was on high; it was as if everything I had wanted had come true. Feelings flooded my chest as waves of memories washed over me.

The moment I had first seen Krystal, wearing a maroon fitted skirt and colored blouse. Her nose was dug into a book, Senseless Peace, the eyes of the girl never waivered from the text. She wasn’t bothered by her surroundings at all. Not by the noise. Not by the people. Not by anything. She even smiled, enjoying the literature just before her eyes, as people would occasionally bump into her. How could something so beautiful enjoy a train ride like this? Krystal was a sunflower in the bed of roses. Shining brighter than anyone I’d ever seen before.

My feelings from then on had grown for a girl that I’ve never met, or even spoken to. And with the first meeting between us, I felt the distance close. A girl like her, to form a relationship with a being like me.

“Amber…” Krystal whispered quietly, bringing her palm to touch the surface of my cheek.

My heart was racing extremely fast, and probably loud enough for the slim girl to hear it. As my thoughts roved around my head, I felt a stream of moisture fall down my face and onto the girl’s hand.

Am I crying?

“Please, don’t cry…I’m sorry if you don’t feel the same…” Her voice cracked at the ending comment.

I shook my head, gesturing to the girl that I denied what she had just stated. Krystal lifted her head up, enough for me to see the sadness in her eyes. She was a mess. A mess I wanted to make beautiful again.

A small grin was imprinted on my face, “You’re wrong.” I leaned in closer, pressing my lips against hers. I felt a pause in her movement, but that was soon forgotten when her lips began to respond back.

I pulled away for a brief moment, enabling me to capture a full view of her. Her eyes were growing heavy and were soon about to drift off into sleep.

“Amber…” Krystal’s voice called out heavenly, but before she had been able to finish her words she had slumped down from the drowsiness.

I held her, supporting her off the ground from dirtying her clothes. She looked so calm as she slept, her chest rising and falling. I brushed the few strands of hair from her face, kissing her forehead. “Goodnight, Krystal.”

 

 

 

 

 

           

 

“I love you, Princess. I’ve always have.”


Sleep here now, beside me.

Gently now, I won't let go.

Dream of me, and clearly see.

That I've always loved you so.


Eh, what do you think? Feedback? I didn't put much thought into the chapter as you can see. I've been at work and I need some motivation guys! Try reccommending this to read for others! Upvote and comment to help me out! Thank you, guys. I love you! Muah! <3

Sora.