Chapter 13

A Princess' Love Story With Her Knight in SHINeeing Armour and Her Beastly Dragons

 

Dongho’s POV

“Dongho… Are you okay?” Kevin hyung asked me. “You’ve been in deep thought all through dinner. You didn’t even finish the food Eli made for you! And you love Eli’s food!”

I pushed my plate away. “Sorry hyungs, I’m kind of full today.”

“He’s probably still thinking about that girl that he keeps on meeting. What’s her name again…Minyoung? Minsoo?” Soohyun kept on tapping his plate with his spoon.

“Her name is Minhee. Yong Minhee.” I said bluntly. They’ve been teasing me about her ever since I told them about the first time we met.

“Yong Minhee? You mean Beast’s younger sister Minhee?” Kevin said as he popped one of his eyebrows up. “You like their younger sister?”

Kiseop leaned back in his chair and smiled. “She’s so pretty…” He said in a dreamy way.

“I know.” I said snapping a bit at Kiseop. He smiled at me and said, “Aww look our maknae has his first crush!”

I blushed and took a sip of my juice. “No….”

Eli pinched my cheeks. “You know Dongho, if you like her, you should get closer to her.” He said winking to me.

Hmm. Great idea hyung. But I don’t know how to get girls… Kiseop laughed interrupting my thoughts. “Dongho needs advice first. Finish eating so you can learn from the master on how to pick up girls.”

Soohyun slapped the back of his head. “Dongho doesn’t need to know everything you know about girls. We’ll all give you advice maknae! Don’t worry!”

 

~~~

 

Minhee’s POV

“Minhee it’s getting late… I don’t want you to be tired tomorrow…” Taemin said as he looked at me still packing.

“Oppa, come on. Let me stay. I want to spend every minute with you.”

He smiled and pinched my cheek. “Aigo, how can I say no to this adorable face?”

I continued to pack my clothes and heard Junhyung scream from the living room. “KIM JONGHYUN HOW DARE YOU SHOOT ME. I’M ON YOUR TEAM.”

Video games again. They always play video games with SHINee. I shook my head and smiled to myself thinking how adorable my brothers were.

“So Minhee-ah you promise to wait for me right?” Taemin said looking at his feet. He was  kicking his feet back and forth probably scared to talk to me about his trip again.

I shook my head and gave a silent noise of confirmation. “Why? Are you not going to wait for me?” I said jokingly.

Taemin took it seriously and looked at me. “You think I’ll leave you?” He took my hands and put it on his lap.

I was about to tell him it was a joke but his next action interrupted me. He leaned in and placed his soft lips onto mine and kissed me lovingly.

At first I was too shocked to do anything but then I closed my eyes and responded to his kiss. He cupped my face and continued to kiss me. After a few minutes of sweet kissing, he stared at me slightly panting.

“Never leave me okay?” He whispered.

He took his hands away from my face and grabbed something out of his back pocket.

“Wait for me.” He opened his hand and revealed a ring in the middle of his palm. I glanced at him then back at the ring, then at him again.

“Tae… Is this really for me?” I said. Who wouldn’t be shocked? Lee Taemin of SHINee, my boyfriend is giving me a ring.

He smiled once again, showing his cuteness. “You know, I just want everyone to know you already belong to the cutest person in the world.”

He took my hand and placed the ring on my finger. It was beautiful I had to admit. It wasn’t anything big, it only had a normal sized diamond on it. Which made me feel less stressed thinking about how much Taemin paid for it. But I still felt bad, Taemin got me a ring yet I didn’t get him anything yet.

“Minhee-ah…” He said making me snap back into reality.

“Oppa, I’ll wait for you I promise. This is your job okay. I understand what you need to do.” I leaned in and hugged him.

~~~

After finishing packing, I went to the living room to see Beast and SHINee oppas still staring at the TV playing video games. Usually people their age would have beer and such around them but instead they had Coke cans everywhere, and chicken buckets scattered across the coffee table.

Doojoon looked up from his controller and saw me. “Oh Minhee! Princess, we’re spending the night here. Don’t worry about your clothes and stuff. Soshi noonas got some clothes for you and Jinki and the others are letting us borrow. Go to bed we’re not done with our gam- DAMMIT MIHO I WAS ABOUT TO SCORE THAT GOAL!” He returned to his game and continued to fight Minho virtually.

“Are they playing a soccer video game?” I whispered to Taemin.

He nodded. “A bunch of fans shipped sports video games to us because of Minho.”

“TAKE THAT MINHO!” I heard Doojoon shout. He jumped on the couch making Onew mad since it made him drop his chicken.

Taemin coughed a little bit to get my attention. “Yes?”

“You’re sleeping here tonight… Do you want to…sleep in my bed?” Taemin started blushing. I laughed on the inside on his cuteness.

“Eh, it’s not like those fools are going to bed soon.” I glanced back at them and they were still playing video games. “They don’t have schedules tomorrow so they’ll be up for a while.

“Neither do we, so they’ll most definitely be sleeping out here. So let’s go to bed.” He said smiling as he dragged me to bed.

“Tae…. You won’t do anything right?” I said nervously.

“Of course not. We’re young Minhee. I mean, I might do this.” He pulled me closer to him on the bed, putting one arm around my shoulders.

“And maybe this.” He put another arm on my waist, with his hand it slightly.

“And maybe this too.” He placed a kiss on my forehead. I blushed at all the contact he gave me. “But that stuff…. We can wait until we’re older. Now go to bed. We don’t have schedules, but you do in the afternoon.”

I giggled and wrapped my arms around his torso. I leaned in closer onto his chest and kissed his cheek quickly before shutting my eyes. “Good night Tae.”

“What happened to oppa?” I could already fee l him pouting.

I let out a sigh. “Good night Taemin….. oppa.” 

 


IT'S SUMMER FOR ME(: I was planning on posting this yesterday, but I was sick sorry. ;~~~;

Thank you for putting up with me you guys. Expect a lot of updates. I PROMISE. 

Also, you guys I was sobbing. The KPOP Festival thing in California is on July 6th. ALKFJ;SADKJF;FSDJ I'M SO EXCITED. After this, I'm for sure going to Beautiful Show so LAJF;LAJFD;LKAJFDS;LKJDS;LJSAD I'M SCREAMING.

Have a good day beautiful people~ <3

Twitter||Tumblr