Chapter 12

A Princess' Love Story With Her Knight in SHINeeing Armour and Her Beastly Dragons

Minhee’s POV

“What about this, do you need this?! You’re going to need this.” I packed it into Taemin’s suitcase hastily without waiting for his answer.

“Uh… That’s the 25th pair of underwear you packed me Minhee-ah. I have people doing my laundry for me don’t worry…” Taemin took out the underwear I packed him and set it aside.

“I’m just worried about you…” I said softly while grabbing his hand off of his lap.

I heard a door hitting the wall, but I ignored it and continued to think about Taemin and what will happen when he’s gone.

He laughed and too k my other hand into his. “I’m more worried about you because your oppas must be really angry right now.“

“Don’t worry about them, they’re really tired so they won’t notice me being gone.” I took the underwear that Taemin took out and put it back into the suitcase. “You need this, trust me.”

Taemin took it out again. “No I don’t. Trust me.”

“You do.” I put it back in and pointed my finger at him. “Don’t make your girlfriend angry Lee Taemin. Or else you’re going to come back without one.”

Taemin looked at me with angry eyes. “You shouldn’t joke around like that.”

“Why not? I mean there are a lot of cute trainees at Cube and-“

Taemin tackled me to the bed and pinned me down with his hands. His hands were frimly on my wrists and he looked me deep in the eyes. “Yong Minhee, don’t make your boyfriend angry. You have no idea what he’s capable of doing. Especially when you look so cute.” He slightly smiled in the end, but he kept his grip on my wrists.

He leaned into me and whispered, “Are you nervous?”

I gulped. “Yes” I squeaked out the words too loudly and it echoed through the room.

“You should be.” He leaned in further and his hands let go of my wrists. They moved down to my waist and I could feel myself blush the whole time. When his hands reached my lower waist, I closed my eyes and waited for what was about to happen.

 

Outside of Taemin’s room

What’s going inside of there?!” Jonghyun said as he put his ear against Taemin’s room.

“Relax Jjong, they’re just packing. Taemin doesn’t even know how to handle girls in the bedroom yet, so don’t worry.”

“LEE JINKI OPEN UP YOUR HOUSE RIGHT NOW.” Onew turned his head towards the door. “Who do you think that is?”

Minho approached the door  slowly and unlocked it cautiously. “May I help-“

“LEE TAEMIN WHERE ARE YOU.” Beast came running through the door with scared faces.

Key walked out of his bedroom with a scared expression as well. “What do you mean.. Taemin’s sleeping it’s his bed time already.”

Jonghyun smiled stupidly and said, “Well actually, Taemin and Minhee are in his bedroom right now-“

“DEAR LORD WHAT ARE THEY DOING” Doojoon yelled. Hyunseung fell a bit back and was caught by Junhyung’s arms.

“Calm down, they’re just-“

Key smacked Jonghyun’s head harshly and put his hands to his hips. “HOW DARE YOU LET MY BABY GO INTO A ROOM ALONE WITH THE OPPOSITE GENDER.”

“LISTEN TO ME.” Onew said as he approached Beast. “They’re just packing. Minhee wanted to help him pack, so she’s inside of the room packing his clothes with him. Let’s just all calm down”

Kikwang sighed in relief, and so did Key. Yoseob smiled and said, “Let’s listen to them through the door and see what they’re talking about.

All of them looked at each other and then mischeviously smiled. They headed toward the door of Taemin’s room and put their ears against it.

“Yong Minhee, don’t make your boyfriend angry. You have no idea what he’s capable of doing. Especially when you look so cute.”

Key gasped and Dongwoon almost fainted, but was caught by Jonghyun.

“Shhh wait let’s not jump to conclusions….” Onew held onto Doojoon’s back, knowing he wasn’t sure if he should stay calm as well.

They pressed their ears closer to the door and listened in more. They heard Taemin whisper something too soft for them to hear, but then Minhee’s voice came.

“Yes” She squeaked.

SHINee and Beast almost ran down the door but Onew still held them back. “Shhh just wait for it…You can’t just jump to conclusions and-“

“AHHH TAEMIN STOP THAT MAKES ME FEEL WEIRD AHHHHH”

“I’M COMING MY PRINCESS!!” Junhyung pushed down the door with all his might breaking the doorknob and the lock to the door.

Everyone ran in and saw Taemin on top of Minhee with his hands at her waist. Minhee was clenching onto his neck and her head was thrown back. Taemin’s underwear was on the floor next to his suitcase.

Doojoon ran to Taemin with no mercy and pushed him off of her and gave his sister a hug. “SHH BABY ITS OKAY OPPA IS HERE TO STOP YOUR MONSTER OF A BOYFRIEND.”

Hyunseung grabbed Taemin on the floor and screamed. “HOW DARE YOU EVEN TRY TO  TAKE AWAY MY BABY’S INNOCENCE.”

“OPPA S-S-STOP!” Minhee pushed out. She wasn’t in pain or in fear, she was laughing. “Taemin was just tickling me….”

Taemin had his eyes closed looking away from Hyunseung due to fear. ”H-Hyungs I wouldn’t try something like that…We’re to-too young…” Taemin trembled in fear in Hyunseung’s hands.

Kikwang’s red face calmed down as he held onto Jonghyun’s shoulder. “Dear Lord I thought you guys were in the middle of having se-“

“REPLAY REPLAY REPLAY~” Key suddenly burst into song. Dongwoon whispered something in his ear and Key whispered back, “Taemin’s too young for the ‘s word’”

Taemin was put down by Hyunseung. “Sorry Taemin it’s just that-“

“It-it’s okay. I’m f-fine.” Taemin said with a scared face. He sat down on the bed and gulped. “So… Did hyungs eat yet?” He said breaking the intense atmosphere.

“Nope, we were hoping that Key would make us something to eat though.” Junhyung said which caused  Minho and Jonghyun to laugh.

“Actually I was about to cook anyways…since none of these fools can do anything.” Key smirked and left the bedroom. He came back and peeked at us. “Oh by the way, Taemin make sure you clean your bed and change your underwear before dinner.”

“STOP IT HYUNG NOT IN FRONT OF MINHEE-AH!”

Taemin ran after Key to get him to shut up, leaving Minhee with Jonghyun, Minho, and Onew and her brothers.
“Young lady, you’re in big trouble.” Doojoon said with a serious face.

Minhee sighed and kissed each of her brothers cheeks. “I’m sorry.”

“Nevermind, you’re forgiven.” Kikwang said and everyone laughed.

 


 

 

 

I'm gunna be gone to go to Disneyland tomorrow night, so I'm squeezing in an update. ^^ 

 

Twitter||Tumblr

Instagram - hiyeomkm || Draw something - junbootykai