Chapter 11

A Princess' Love Story With Her Knight in SHINeeing Armour and Her Beastly Dragons

 

Yoseob’s POV

That practice was agonizing. But it’s for the fans, so I put up with it. But dear GOD do my limbs and bones hurt.

“Minhee –ah whatchu got there?” I walked to her and snatched my phone from her. “Hey, are you looking through oppas texts again?”

She said nothing. She just stayed there, as still as a statue. I gave her a questioning look, then looked at my phone. My face froze when I saw what she was looking at, and I cursed myself for not closing the window in Safari in the first place.

“Minhee-ah… Princess you have to understand that Taemin is an idol and-“

“I know.” She said softly, and the pain in her voice was so clear. “I know he’s an idol.” She said with a few sniffles. She looked at me with despair in her eyes. “But why did I have to find out this way is what I want to know.”

She got up from the floor before I could go down and pick her up. “Tell oppas I’ll be home later, I want to say bye to Taemin.”

“Yong Minhee.” I stopped her as she turned her back at me. “You think I’ll let you go out this late? You think that hyungs will let me let you go again?” I gave her the protective brother stare, and she gave me the puppy eyed, desperate look as well.

“Oppa. I need to. I won’t do anything bad when I’m at the SHINee dorm, I promise you. I’m too young for that, and I won’t think of doing that for a long time. Just let me. Please.” She whispered the last part.

I sighed and ran to her and hugged her. “Come home. And if they ask you where you’ve been, you tell them the truth. I’ll cover for you until we get home okay? Just… Don’t leave us.”

She nodded and hugged me back tighter. “I’m not leaving anyone.”

 

 

Minhee’s POV

I took a taxi to SHINee’s dorm, well at least close to it so people won’t be suspicious. When the taxi stopped, I handed the driver money and put my hood on as I walked across the street to the dorm.

I called Taemin as I stepped into the building to inform him that I was here, but he didn’t answer. I sighed and stepped into the elevator up to the floor where SHINee was at.

Once I got to the floor, I knocked on their door, and a very sleepy Onew opened it while rubbing his eyes. He was wearing a black wife beater and sweats. “Noona it’s too early to get our hair done…” He said sleepily.

“Onew oppa.” I said trying to hold in my laugh.

He opened his eyes, and they turned bigger once he found out it was me. “Minhee-ah… Wha-What are you doing here?”

Before I could answer, Taemin came running in the background. “Onew hyung! How much underwear should I pack for-“ He stopped running once he saw me. Taemin dropped the stuff he was holding onto the couch and approached me halfway with eyes that showed fear and love.

“Minhee…” He looked at me with sympathetic eyes.

I ran up to him and hugged him tightly. He responded by hugging my waist tightly, not caring that his hyung was there. “I’m sorry.” He whispered softly, knowing that I already knew what he was going to tell me. “I’m really sorry.” He whispered again, his voice slightly shaking.

I felt a tear run down my cheek. “Ju-just promise me, that when you’re there… Don’t… Don’t forget about me. If you want to break up it’s okay just don’t forget-“

“No. I’m not breaking up with you, and you’re not breaking up with me. I’ll be gone for a while, but that doesn’t mean anything. I’m going to come back to you, and I’ll make sure that happens no matter what. Please. Don’t leave me. “

“Taemin, I think we should what if you can’t focus on wor-“

“I will never, ever forget you.Don’t say that I won’t be able to focus on work, because you know that’s a lie.” He backed up from the hug and held my shoulders. “Don’t say you’ll be a distraction to me, because you’re not a distraction. You’re the reason why I want to work harder. And the harder I work, means the sooner I’ll get to see my Minhee. So don’t break up with me. Please. Stay with me. Don’t….” He paused and I saw the tears in his eyes forming. “Please… Don’t leave me.”

By this time, due to Taemin and me screaming our confessions to the world, the rest of the SHINee members were in the room with us, staring in pity.

“Just promise me you’ll come back without a Japanese girl friend.” I pulled him back in the hug. He smiled into my shoulder and held my waist tighter. This is what I wanted. I didn’t want to stop him, only to bid him goodbye properly.

“I promise to come back yours.” Taemin whispered into my ear. “And when I come back, I’ll make sure you’re still mine.”

I pulled back and pecked Taemin’s lips letting tear of trust go down my cheek. Taemin smiled even with his watery eyes and kissed me back. He moved his lips slightly indicating he wanted more, but then I remembered there was a presence in the room so I didn’t respond.

“Excuse me maknae, I know you two just had an emotional loving moment, but there is no kissing in my house.” Key said while tapping his finger to his chin.“Lee Taemin is this how I raised you? You’re ending up like your Jonghyun hyung. Obsessed with skinship.”

Minho started laughing and Jonghyun hit Key in response. I stopped Taemin’s actions towards me to laugh. “Yah, would you quit being a mom for once. Our baby grew up, he deserves a little bit of action from his girlfriend.”

Key scoffed. “You’re just angry that the maknae has a girlfriend while you’re still stuck with me. Too bad for you honey, I’m yours forever.”

Jonghyun put Key in a headlock and hugged him tightly. “Yup. Forever mine.” Jonghyun said roughly.

Onew put his hand on my shoulders. “Does your brothers know you’re here?”

I gulped and rubbed the back of my neck. “Well….”

 

At Beast’s Dorm

“HY-HYUNG PUT ME DOWN PLEASE” Yoseob said as Hyunseung pushed him against the wall.

“YOU LET HER GO AGAIN? LAST TIME YOU DID THAT, SHE GOT HER FIRST KISS. NOW THAT SHE’S GOING TO THEIR DORM IT COULD BE HER-“

“DON’T. FINISH. THAT. SENTENCE.” Junhyung said as he stopped pacing. Dongwoon was on the couch trying to call Minhee’s phone, Doojoon was pacing back and forth with Junhyung while pinching the bridge of his nose, Kikwang was about to punch the wall in frustration, and Yoseob was being held against the wall by Hyunseung.

“I SWEAR TO GOD, IF SHE GETS HOME WITH THE SMELL OF LEE TAEMIN, SOMEONE IS GOING TO DIE, AND IT’S DEFINITELY NOT GOING TO BE MINHEE. UNDERSTAND?!?!?!” Hyunseung said menacingly.


 

Hi(: Is anyone going to SM Town LA or KMF? :o I’m going, and I think for sure I have VIP tickets. DM me if you are. :D

 

Twitter||Tumblr