Chapter 10

A Princess' Love Story With Her Knight in SHINeeing Armour and Her Beastly Dragons

It's been five hours.

Five hours of hard core practicing. And that's only for me. For oppas, it's been practically the whole day. They've been here since 9 in the morning, and I got here at around 2:30. It's already night time, and oppas still refuse to go home. They work too hard on their comeback. I stared at them while they performed Fiction again. Each time they would get more and more serious. All I ever hear them mumble is, "This is for the fans." I could feel my heart drop at that. 

Even out of the practice room they've been working hard. I know I always complain that I need to get away from them, and that all they do is protect me, but what else do you expect from an idol's baby sister? But even through all my complaining, i just want them to rest. I want them to sleep. I went home by myself so many times since their encore concert. I always offer to stay with them here at the company building, but all I hear from them is, "No. You need to go home and get some rest. You're going to get eyebags, do you think oppa wants to see you with eyebags? Oppa will be home soon okay? By the time you wake up, we'll be right next to you." And they would give me a smile.

I'd listen to them. But it would still hurt me to see them sweat so much, and then they force themselves into the vocal practice room to practice their voice. Then they would stay there for hours. I'd go home by about 10:30 most of the time, and I'd wait for them until 2 in the morning. I don't care, I want to make sure they get home safe. I guess some of Junhyung's mom-personality rubbed off on me...but you can't blame a sister for worrying! I remember one time I got into trouble with them...it was the first time I actually went home by myself.

-Flashback-

10PM - Finally I'm home. Oppas will be home right? I'll talk to Taemin for a while, I feel uncomfortable.

11PM - Taemin oppa is so cute...It's already 11? I should go to 4Minute unnies first and tell them I'm home. 

12AM -  *yawn* Oppas will be back soon right? I'll just wait for them. They said that they'll be back...

2AM - It'll only take another hour...

3AM - *sleep*

[Change POV]

"SHHHHH. Shut up guys. We might wake up our princes-" Doojun stopped talking as he saw his sister asleep in the living room with her practice clothes still on. 

Yoseob, Dongwoon, Kikwang, and Hyunseung all stopped and looked too. "Aish, I thought we told her to sleep as soon as she got home?"

"This girl never listens anymore."

Though they were all scolding Minhee out loud, they couldn't help but smile and feel a little hurt that their sister waited for them all this time. *She waited for us to go home...* Yoseob thought.

*Was she scared because it's her first time sleeping without us?* Dongwoon thought as he bit his lip.

*Did something scare her while she was here?* Hyunseung said in his mind.

*What if there was a black out and she got scared? Or what if someone was knocking and she got frightened???* Kikwang was imagining the worst scenarios in his head.

*I knew I should have sent one of us with her to go home...* Doojun mentally slapped himself for being a bad leader, and a brother.

Doojun carried Minhee to bed and put her on Junhyung's bed. *Holy crap it's supposed to be Junhyung's turn tonight.* He turned to the others and mouthed, "What do we do? He isn't here tonight. He won't be back for a while."

The other members quickly stepped out of the bedroom and tried to contact Junhyung. They knew that Minhee loved them each all the same, with all her heart, and more than anything in the world. But they knew that she could never sleep without Junhyung near by. He was like the teddy bear to you. One time Junhyung stayed at MBLAQ's place for a night, without telling Minhee, and she didn't sleep for the whole 24 hours. A feeling of insecurity and fear struck her the whole time. No matter how many times she changed beds, trying to fall asleep with each of the members, she felt incomplete. It was the same feeling she had when her mom died and she had just moved in with her oppas. 

Minhee squirmed in the bed trying to find a body next to her. Doojun slowly went in and hugged her. *Goddamit Junhyung, out of all the days to stay at the recording studio you choose today.*

Outside of the bedroom, Yoseob finally contacted Junhyung.

"Yeobosayo~" Junhyung said giddly on the phone.

"Yah. Junhyung. It's your turn to sleep with the princess remember? You know important your day is..."

Junhyung cursed himself on the phone and promised to be there as soon as possible. When he arrived, he immediately got in bed wtih Minhee and huged her. Minhee stirred in her sleep and opened her eyes. "Oppa.....did you eat? Where are the others? I'm sorry I fell asleep..."

Junhyung hushed her and lightly flicked her forehead. "Yah. I wanted you to slee remember? What do you think you're doing waiting for oppas? Hm??" Before Junhyung could hear an answer she had already fallen back asleep. The other members gathered around her and watched her sleep  for a few moments.

Then she mumbled, "Don't.......leave me...." She began scrunching her eyebrows. Doojun noticed and poked her in the middle of her head making her eyebrows relax. Kikwang let out a sigh and said, "She's afraid that she'll wake up and we'll be gone..."

Yoseob then said, "We can't let her experience that feeling of someone leaving her again."

Junhyung and Dongwoon your hair and smiled. *That won't happen. Ever.*

-End of Flashback-

Beads of sweat were dripping down their faces, and they removed their shirts. All that was left were their wife beaters, so that they can maintain the balance within their bodies. 

Bored, I decided to get Yoseobie oppa's phone and go on the internet to do some online shopping...with their credit cards. Muahahaha. 

I unlocked his phone and clicked on the Safari button. When the window popped up, an article made me gasp. I didn't understand what I should do first. Cry, scream, or run.

"SHINee to be leaving for 2-month promoting in Japan"

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hai(: How is everyone? OTL I'm so sorry~ It's been a while eh?

Anyways, just to clarify, the flashback is not in your POV, and when the were talking about you, you couldn't hear them in your sleep. ^^ The drama is coming up. OHOHOHO 

Follow me on Twitter~ And on Tumblr! But message me on here before you add me because I locked my account to get away from strange people following me. @hiyeomkm & @junhyung-oppa.tumblr.com

So I wanted to ask all of you, and please please PLEASE comment because I want to talk to all the other B2UTIES, Shawols, Inspirits...KPOP fans in general out there(: What country are you guys from? And where in that country? 0_o Not in a creeper way, I just wanted to know because BEAUTIFUL SHOW is coming up! I wanted to know if they're coming to your city. <3 I care. OTL ...ALSO! For those of you who live in California like me, is anyone going to KMF? (Korean Music Festival) I heard LOTS of rumors of Infinite going! :o You know how I love me my Myungsoo, Sungjong, and Sungyeol(; NOT AS MUCH AS JUNHYUNG THOUGH. 

Comment and Subscribe(: I'll be looking forward to replying to all of your comments, and talking to all of you. So please? :D