Chapter 14

A Princess' Love Story With Her Knight in SHINeeing Armour and Her Beastly Dragons

 

Minhee’s POV

“Are we there yet…” I complained leaning on Hyunseung oppa’s shoulder. We’ve been in the car for an hour already and my is starting to hurt.

“Almost!” Junhyung said happily.

When we got to the training room, Junhyung got off first running to open the door for us. “Hurry up!”

Hyunseung lazily put his backpack onto his body and sighed. “Junhyung…. When have you ever been this excited about practice?”

“Pffft I’m always excited. Now hurry!”

Once we all walked through the doors of the practice room, President Hong popped out with a cake.

“Congrats boys! Your album is number one on the charts! Prepare for your comeback stage tomorrow okay?” He hugged each of them and put frosting on their noses. “Ah my boys are so grown up now… And look at their little sister! It was just last year when they discovered you, and look at you now. Almost taller than Kikwangie here.”

Beast chuckled and Kikwang playfully whined. “Hong appa, I’m not that short…”

President Hong rubbed his head and smiled. “Ah think what you want. Enjoy the cake and food okay? I have a meeting to attend to.” Before heading out the door completely, President Hong turned to me. “And Minhee-ah, good job taking care of your brothers. They’ve been happier ever since you stepped into their lives.”

I bowed to him and proceeded to eat with my brothers. They inhaled all of their food deeply, feeling happiness thinking about their first album being number one. We laughed as Doojoon and Yoseob oppa kept on messing around, bringing good memories.

“President Hong?” A lady’s voice called from the door.

Each of us stood speechless as the girl stared at us. “Oh sorry I thought he was still here…” She blinked innocently. A guy put his hand on her shoulder and turned her.

“Hara-ssi. President Hong is in the meeting room. Sorry to interrupt your practice boys!” He smiled at us.

Oppas were all staring at the girl so I took action first. I bowed and said, “No worries. We’re just eating first.”

The girl at the door looked me up and down and gave me a smile. Not a good smile… A smile that looked fake. “Hm. So who are you?”

I stared at her for a second. Then Junhyung stood up with his mouth still open and said, “She’s my dong- dongsaeng. Yes.” He said shakily.

Her smile suddenly turned warm and nodded at him. “She’s very cute. Well nice to meet you all, I hope we see each other soon.”

When the door closed shut all of them stood up and stared at me. “Do you know who that is??”

I blinked and tried to process her name again in my head. “Um… What’s her name? Haru… Hari… Harna?”

Yoseob shook me hard. “THAT’S GOO HARA OF KARA.”

“I don’t know who that is. The only girl band I really know is 4Minute because you guys are in the same company… And SNSD, and f(x)… And well of course G.Na unnie and IU but-“

“Shhh Minhee we know you don’t know KPOP that well it’s fine.” Doojoon said patting my back. “But wow she was pretty.”

“I wonder what she’s doing here in our company…” Dongwoon whispered.

“Well she said something about meeting President Hong. Maybe you guys will do a duet?” I smiled at them. These boys are such fanboys sometimes…

“Just the thought makes me excited…” Hyunseung said fantasizing.

The manager knocked on our door before entering. “Junhyung-ah, go meet President Hong in the meeting room. He needs to speak to you.”

 

 


It's a short chapter I know. OTL BUT UNDERSTAND ME. THE STORY IS JUST STARTING ASDLFJA;DSF

WHO'S READY FOR BEAST'S COMEBACK MEHRUEHURHUER