The Envelope

I'm Kim Kibum. Keep that in Mind.

BOM

“I am very disappointed in you,”

“M-mianhae…”

“You know what happens when you disobey, right?”

“N-neh! It’s just that…that…”

“What? Spit it out NOW!!” Bom was startled by her boss’s sudden shout. He’s never really shouted at her. She gulped and took up the courage to continue.

“She’s only a girl, I don’t think she deserves that kind of fate. She’s never done anything wrong,” Bom replied nervously. She heard a grunt.

“Doesn’t matter. If she’s a way to distract that man, just take the chance. What other way than to distract Kibum?”

“S-sir, I’ll find another way… just don’t get that girl involved, please sir,”

“Why do you actually care? Do u actually know the girl personally?”

“A-Aniyo…” Bom bit her lip. It was true, she didn’t know Sunghae personally. But she did know Sunghae….

Bom mentally avoided that particular memory and looked back at her boss. Through the darkness of the car, she could make out a thin hand waving the matter away.

“It doesn’t matter. I knew what you were going to do, so I switched your sedative bullets with another one,”

“M-MWO?!”

“It’s your fault. Now her death will be more painful than a quick bullet,” Bom was completely speechless. She couldn’t imagine him going through all her stuff and switching her bullets with duplicates. The nerve!

“I’m not done yet. I have a small quick task for you,” Bom looked up, back into the darkness. Then he said those six words that left her heartbroken and dazed. Those six words she’d been dreading forever, hoping that those words would never be spoken in her lifetime as an assassinator. But there they were….

 

 

 

 

“I want you to kill Kibum.”

 

 

 

 

 

KIBUM

Oh. My. Cheese.

“How long do you think he was dead for?” Leeteuk asked as we looked back at the pale paramedic that brought Siwon here. Kibum peered closer at the face and body of the paramedic. The paramedic was a ghostly white with dark circles around his eyes, but other than that, he had no injuries. As much to his disgust, Kibum lifted the paramedic’s white lips to reveal slightly rotten teeth.

“Well, the teeth show he was dead for probably a week, so pretty much when he brought Siwon here,” Kibum replied slowly.

“But… Siwon…. Isn’t he, erm…”

“Yes, he has to be dead! We both saw it! There must be some explanation to this,” Kibum furrowed his brow in intense thought.

“Perhaps someone wanted his body so they blast a hole to get it out?” He suggested. Shindong shook his head.

 “That doesn’t explain how the paramedic was in the coffin without any signs of death, or how we had no clue about this since today. Plus,” Shindong walked closer the blasted hole.

“Can’t you tell? The grave was broken for the inside.”

“So are you telling me that Siwon magically came alive and punched a hole through? Is that it?”

“Arghh, this is a hard one….” Kibum rubbed his forehead. Suddenly he remembered something.

I think this will help with your case, you’ll need it later on…..

“I gotta go,” Kibum started running back to his car. Leeteuk followed.

“W-wait! What about this problem right now?”

“Um, I’ll figure it out soon, but right now I gotta go!” Kibum shouted and ran faster. Leeteuk gave up and watched him grow smaller in the distance.

 

At his apartment

Kibum sat at his desk, staring at the white envelope that was now sitting in front of him. For some reason he dreaded to open that envelope.

“I think this will help with your case, you’ll need it later on…..”

Kibum slammed his head and the desk, his head thrumming with so many questions.  This was one of the downsides to being a CIA agent. There are always those stupid questions that can’t be easily answered.

He peeled his head off the desk long enough to look back at the white envelope.

SuperStock_1491R-1099237.jpg

Shrugging, Kibum finally decided to rip it open. As he ripped it out fell two sheets of paper, one white and one yellow.

 

Kibum decided to read the white one first:

Andrew Choi
Death

Aiden Lee
Water

Vincent Lee
Arts

Henry Lau
Music

 K

Perplexed by what kind of clues these are, Kibum put it down and picked up the yellow sheet next. On it was neat handwriting, which he immediately recognized as Bom’s handwriting.

Kibum,

You are probably reading this now because your case suddenly reopened. Keep the white sheet. It’ll come in handy once you figure out how to use it. This is all the help I could give you, please use it wisely. Because afterwards, you won’t need my help anymore.

996666996999999969966666699999996
996666996996666669966666699666696
999999996999996669966666699999996
996666996996666669966666699666666
996666996999999969999999699666666

-          Bom

What were all these freaking numbers!?! Kibum scratched his head in confusion. And how did Bom know his case would suddenly open again?

He looked at the white sheet again.

“Maybe the name and the word are related to each other,” Kibum mumbled to himself. “But how…”

He felt a light breeze pass over his face, moving his hair a little to the left.

“Aishhhhhh it took me forever to fix that,” Kibum groaned as he fumbled his fingers through his hair. Suddenly he froze. A breeze…… from the window…..

 

 

 

…..which was open….

 

 

Kibum rushed to the window and looked over the sill. His eyes searched the landscape below. After a few minutes of nothing, he turned around to go back inside when his eye caught something. It could’ve been his imagination, but Kibum could’ve sworn he saw a familiar sleek figure slip into the shadows below.

 

LEETEUK

“The paramedic apparently dropped dead,” The man in the white labcoat told Leeteuk.

“How can he just ‘drop dead’ and end up in Siwon’s coffin?” the man just shrugged.

“Don’t ask me, ask the person who did the analysis,” he walked away.

“Wait! Who’s that?” Leeteuk asked, but the man had already disappeared.

“That would be me.” He turned around to find him face to face with a tall and pretty lady. Her long, auburn hair was tied back in a stiff ponytail. She wore thick rimmed glasses, but behind them Leeteuk could see her pretty eyes glittering.

“Oh…erm…. I needed… um….” Leeteuk was at a loss for words. The hot lady raised an eyebrow.

“You wanted the analysis?”

“Yeah… YEAH that was it!! Did you do the a-analysis?” She pursed her pouty lips and nodded.

“Yes, give me a sec,” she walked away, her heels clicking on the floor. As soon as she was out of sight, Leeteuk smacked his head a few times lightly. Aishh Leeteuk, concentrate! You came here for the analysis on the paramedic, not for some lovely hot girl!! He chastised himself.

“Here it is,” The lady handed him the papers. “The victim showed no signs of injury or bruises. His digestive system had no poisoning, but his lungs had collapsed, causing a problem of breathing,”

“So he sniffed something deadly then?” She shrugged.

“Nah, it could also be asthma, or another medical disorder….. anyways, I hope the papers help,”

“Thanks, um….. what’s your name?” Leeteuk asked, out of curiosity of maybe seeing her again. The lady bit her lip, hesitating a bit.

 

 

“………. Emerald.”

 

SUNGHAE

Aaaaah… my head, my lungs, my body……. Owwwwww……

Sunghae lifted her heavy eyelids, and even that took a lot of effort. Her head pounded and her heart pumped weakly. Breathing became a chore.

“Miss Kim? Are you awake now?” Sunghae saw a blurry image of the doctor. Or was there two? She couldn’t tell.

“Mmmmph…” Sunghae managed to mumble. She heard the door creak open and another blurry person stepped in. Noticing the blurry orangey-brown hair, Sunghae immediately knew it was Leeteuk.

“O-oppa….” Sunghae’s throat felt like it was closing up. She gasped for air.

“SUNGHAE ARE YOU OKAY WHATS WRONG?!?!?!” Sunghae winced and groaned at the sudden shout. Her ears rang and her head pounded even more.

“Umakdsfjafnmn….” Sunghae’s eyelids drooped again.

“Sunghae? Sunghae!! Wake up!!!” She heard. The words seemed to be farther away every time.

“Nurse! Crank up to 200 joules! Hurry!” 

Sunghae heard no more.

 

 

 

 

She was asleep.

 

 

 

 

Perhaps…forever.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hey heyyy heyyyyyyy XD

sorry i couldnt update faster :P

so many mysteries!!! is sunghae dying? what did the letters mean? why the heck were there lots of numbers at the end of the note? heheheh who's this Emerald girl Leeteuk's crushing on? heheheheh XD

i love comments!!! help kibum figure out the mystery! :3

 

Emerald on 11-11-2011 00:45:25 says: x
siwon is gone isn't he?
so i really wonder wat happened *deep in thought*
update soon ^^

KIBUM: Yeee that's what I thought too.... 
LEETEUK: Pfft admit you don't have a logical answer to this!
KIBUM: Meh, do YOU have one?
LEETEUK: .....
KIBUM: Hah.

b2utyvipgirlfriend on 10-26-2011 23:20:03 says: x
i wonder...does kibum or bom have anything to do with her parents' accident? its awesome, update more soon!!~

KIBUM: You blame moii? >.<
BOM: You are a ruthless man....
KIBUM: I'm not the assasinator here!
BOM: ...-_-....

there were many clues in this chappy too! like repeating sequences.....

can u spot them? :3

 

I LOVE COMMENTS!!!!!! <3

I'll be posting my favourite ones at the end of each chappy with a reply from the crew :3