New coworker

I'm Kim Kibum. Keep that in Mind.

 

KYAAAA IM BACK!!! IM SO SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT, I'VE BEEN SO BUSY!!! I'LL HAVE THE NEXT CHAPPY DONE SOON, BUT ENJOY THIS ONE :D

 

LEETEUK

“SUNGHAE WAKE UP WAKE UP PLEASE!!!” Leeteuk shouted, freaking out and shaking Sunghae’s shoulders furiously. The doctor pulled him back.

“You’re going to worsen her condition even further! Hush!” the doctor whispered furiously.

“It was only a bullet. Why is this happening?” Leeteuk demanded, glaring. The doctor gulped and stepped back nervously.

“Well… we realised that Miss Kim wasn’t hit with a bullet, but a dart fashioned as a bullet…..”

“WHAT?!” Leeteuk exploded again. “AND YOU DIDN’T KNOW THIS BEFORE?!!?”  the doctor yelped in fear.

“A-a-aniyo…… jesonghanmida……” Leeteuk teared up in frustration and slammed his fists in the wall. The plaster walls crackled under his strength, leaving two little craters in the wall.

“Is. There. Anything. You. Can. Do.” Leeteuk spoke through gritted teeth while grabbing the doc by the shoulders. The doctor was shaking in fear now.

“N-n-n-n-no…… BUT THERE’S GONNA BE A NEW DOC!!!” he quickly added before Leeteuk could strangle him.

“A…new… doc?” The doc nodded furiously.

“A more specialized doc who volunteered to cure Miss Kim! The top-of-the-line doctor you couldn’t get easily!”  Leeteuk scratched his head.

“Um… okay…. Where is the new doc?”

“Right here.” Leeteuk heard the click of heels and turned around. Immediately his jaw dropped.

“You’re the new doc…..!!!!!!!?”

EMERALD

Emerald pushed her glasses in place again and stared at Leeteuk with a bored expression.

“Do I know you?” She asked.

“A-ah neh! I was the agent back at the lab.” The oranged-haired man grinned. Emerald blinked a few times.

“Oh, I remember now. You’re the one with a head full of questions,”

“U-u-um….” He turned red and was looking at his feet.

“And you are?”

“L-Leeteuk.” Leeteuk managed a feeble smile and raised his hand up. Emerald paused before shaking it.

“I didn’t exactly mean your name…. I meant to ask who you are and why you’re in here,” Emerald rephrased her words the nicest way possible.

“O-oh!” Leeteuk turned dark red again. “I’m Sunghae’s guardian,” Emerald nodded.

“Ah. You’re a little young to be a father…”

“N-no!! Her parents had died in a car crash two years ago… I’m her only other family here…”

“Well then. I’m sorry to hear that. Visiting hours is over.” Emerald started to push Leeteuk out of the door.

“B-b-but—” Emerald closed the door shut and turned around to Sunghae. Sunghae was breathing heavily. Emerald took off her glasses and stared at Sunghae.

“Don’t worry Ms. Kim. I’ll find a cure for you soon.”

 

KIBUM

“You’ve got a new coworker,” Kibum looked at Kangin.

“What’s wrong with Leeteuk?”

“Nothing. It’s just that Leeteuk’s been moody lately, and two isn’t enough for an investigation team.”

“………Where is the new coworker then?” Kangin gestured Kibum to stand up and follow him out the door. They reached an interrogation room where three men were standing in.

ceci-china-magazine-september-issue_kyuh

 

Kibum recognized a frustrated Shindong, but the other two were strangers. They walked in and all three looked up.

“Ah, Kibum, meet your new coworker,” Shindong said. Kibum smiled and extended his hand to the man standing. He shook his head and pointed to the one sitting down.

“ ‘Sup, I’m Donghae,” he smirked and raised his hand. “Nice to meet you Kibum,”

“Hi,” Kibum shook Donghae’s hand. Kibum eyed Donghae suspiciously.

“Where are you from?”

“Seoul, why? Do I look foreign to ya?” Donghae smirked. Kibum shook his head in response.

“Donghae is a top interrogator and excellent field agent,” Shindong huffed. Kibum laughed.

“No wonder our Shindong is frustrated with him ah~” Kibum teased. Donghae smirked. Kibum turned to him.

“Well, it’s great to have a new coworker,” He said with a smile.

“Great to have another browsky.” Donghae grinned.

 

SUNGHAE

Sunghae woke up, feeling slightly better. Her head was no longer pounding, but was sore and her arm numb.

Click click click.

Sunghae whipped around at the sound, then winced at the sudden pain in her neck. Why was I so alarmed all of a sudden? She wondered.

“Hello Miss Park. I am your nurse, Emerald. You can call me Emerald Ahjumma,” A kind woman in white stretched out her hand. Sunghae shook it with her free hand.

“Annyong Ahjumma, you can just call me Sunghae,” Sunghae smiled. She noticed Emerald Ahjumma tense a bit, but she immediately relaxed and smiled back. Sunghae cocked her head to one side. Ahjumma was so familiar, but Sunghae was really sure she never saw her face before……

“Something wrong Sunghae?” Emerald Ahjumma blinked. Sunghae shook her head immediately.

“A-ani, you—erm—look too young be an ahjumma!” She laughed uneasily. Emerald stared at her, confused.

“Can I just call you Unnie?” Sunghae grinned. Emerald looked at her a long time before replying.

“Arasso……dongsaeng.”

 

KIBUM

Kibum sat in his office, fidgeting with random things in his desk. I hate working in little boxes, Kibum thought grumpily. Working in the field is more fun. He pulled out the papers from Bom and read it over again, trying to figure it out. It just didn’t make sense! Kibum put the papers back down and scratched his head in puzzlement.

“Whatcha doing?” Kibum looked up and saw Donghae perched on the top of the ‘box’ Kibum was in.

“Not much, trying to crack this document, it’s really tricky,” Kibum shrugged.

“Can I give it a shot?” Donghae asked. “I am an analyser after all,” Kibum shrugged again and passed it up to where Donghae was perched upon. Donghae took it and disappeared on the other side if the box.

“Now to figure out this one,” Kibum pulled out the yellow sheet that Bom had written on.

966666696999999969666666699999996

966666696966666669666666696666696

999999996999996669666666699999996

966666696966666669666666696666666

966666696999999969999999696666666

 

What could these numbers mean? Kibum thought of everything: bank accounts, passwords, GPS locations, everything! He didn’t want to show Donghae though. What if it’s some private secret message or something? Kibum thought. Then it hit him. Kibum whipped around and started typing furiously through google.

 

“Secret codes that consist of numbers…” Kibum muttered as he scrolled through the pages.

“Kibum look at this,” Kibum shut off the computer and turn his chair towards Donghae, who was coming towards him.

“One of these guys is the dude who you caught and somehow escaped from his grave right?”

“Yeah… WAIT how do you know?” Kibum stared at him incredulously.

“Um, Shindong told me. You know, so I can work with you guys well,” Donghae smiled.

“Ah, I see. This one is that guy,” Kibum pointed to Siwon’s English name. Donghae nodded.

“Do you know any of these other names?” Donghae moved his finger down the list. Kibum shook his head.

“That’s what I’m trying to figure out,” Kibum sighed. Donghae pulled up a chair and sat beside Kibum.

“What if Siwon belonged to a gang? But the other members just kept a low profile?”

“It’s possible…. What’s your point?”

“What if these names were the ones who were a part of the gang?” Donghae explained.  “Like the people we have to find to solve this case?” Kibum stared at the names as it started to make sense.

“I think that just might be it,” He murmered. Donghae nodded.

“Look I even searched up the names. Since they were in English it was harder to locate people, but I managed to find one address.” Donghae gave Kibum a sheet of paper. Kibum stood up and pulled his coat off the hook. Donghae stood up, confused.

“We’re going now?”

“Yeah, call Leeteuk. I wanna pay Mr. Vincent a visit."

 

please comment more, comments are my inspirations :D

its YOU guys who keep the story going :3