The Case Isn't Over Yet? *groan*

I'm Kim Kibum. Keep that in Mind.

LEETEUK

“What are you doing here?” Leeteuk asked when he saw Kibum in the hostpital hall.

“I visited Sunghae, now I’m going home,” Kibum replied.

“Why is your shirt all wet?” Leeteuk wondered, pointing at the front of Kibum’s shirt.

“Meh, ran all the way, got sweaty,” He waved it away. “Sunghae’s asleep now, just to let you know,” Leeteuk shrugged.

“I still want to see my favourite cousin!”

“I thought she’s your only cousin,” Kibum muttered.

“Whatever,” Leeteuk waved goodbye and walked past Kibum into Sunghae’s room. Kibum wasn’t lying; she was asleep. The cast on her arm bothered him a bit.

“Doc, why does she need to cast? She only got shot with a bullet,” Leeteuk asked the doctor working next to him.

“The bullet was so strong it broke her bone. We dug it out, if you want it,” the doctor handed the bullet to Leeteuk. He shrugged and put it into his pocket.

“I have to go now,” the doctor walked out of the door. Leeteuk sat on the stool put beside Sunghae’s bed and pulled out the bullet from his pocket. The bullet was a golden colour, and it was somewhat sharp instead of dull. Why would someone want to hurt my cousin? He thought. The idea seemed strange. Sunghae never did anything wrong before! Leeteuk looked back at Sunghae, who was still peacefully sleeping and sighed.

“Get better soon,” Leeteuk whispered and kissed her forehead. Grasping the bullet tightly, he left the room.

On the way out, Leeteuk bumped into the doorframe, a cart, and two nurses.

“MIANHAEEE!” He ran out. Aishh, I’m going crazy!

 

KIBUM

Kibum sat at his desk, rolling his pencil around. He was still a bit dazed from the disturbing story Sunghae told him.

“Remember what we said, we love you, and we’re sorry.”

Kibum replayed Sunghae’s story in his head. There was something important… he just knew it…

“When they leave, there will be something for you in this car.”

………………………..

I want you to find it sweetie.”

……………………..

“I want you to find it…”

………….

Find it…”

Kibum opened his laptop and searched up the article about Sunghae’s parents. Being a part of the CIA has its moments, Kibum smirked to himself.

A picture of a wrecked BMW popped up. More pictures of the wreckage and her parents followed it.

“Kim Byeonghyun and Kim Minhyun died in a tragic car crash, the glass cutting their chests and necks. Their daughter, Kim Sunghae, survived.” Kibum read aloud. Pfft, gunshots become glass? Since when?

Kibum searched up the contents in the car. Nothing was found. Another small article popped up.

“The BMW was later turned into scraps due to the grief it brought,” Kibum read again. Darn…. That means whatever Sunghae needed to find is gone. Unless…

*~I’m y and I know it~*

Kibum picked up his phone, smiling at his awesome ringtone.

“Hellllo?”

“Kibum come down here quick! You need to see this,” Officer Shindong’s voice came frantic through the line.

“I’ll be right there,” Kibum hung up and grabbed his coat.

 

LEETEUK

Leeteuk stood there, gaping at the huge hole that was once Siwon’s grave. He turned to Officer Shin.

“Is the coffin out yet?” I asked. He scoffed.

“Do you know how heavy that thing is? For a murderer he’s so FILTHY rich! His family got him a gold casket! Erghhh,” Shindong complained.

“Yo what’s up?” I turned to see Kibum running thought the cemetery. He stopped and saw the giant hole, whistling low.

“Oh Kibum, you’re in time, they’re bringing out the casket.” Leeteuk said. Kibum stared at the giant golden casket coming out of the broken grave. It took ten bulky men to bring it out.

“Is that real gold?”

“Yeah. Don’t ask.” The men laid the casket in front of us with a collective grunt. Kibum was still looking at the hole.

“Did someone come and blast that hole in Siwon’s grave?”

“We’re not sure, because the stats show that the explosion came from the inside.” Kibum was in deep thought after that.

“Y-you don’t actually think…. Siwon c-came back from the-the…” Leeteuk stuttered.

“No way. There is some explanation for all this,” Kibum shook his head. Leeteuk sighed. Kibum is always so logical -.-

“Well there’s only one way to find out,” Shindong spoke up. “BOYS! Open the casket!” the ten men groaned, but did as they were told. As soon as the lid was pushed off, the men backed off in shock. Kibum and Leetuk went to take a look and were also taken aback from what we saw.

I-It can’t b-be…..

 

SUNGHAE

Sunghae sat up with the sun in her face. She rubbed her eyes from the sudden brightness. Her window was open, and a small breeze ruffled the plain beige curtains. It was probably white a few years back. She sighed, wondering when she’ll get out of the hospital. I hate worrying Leeteuk. He’s delusional and crazy when he’s worried :(

Sunghae coughed a few times and fell back on her stiff beige pillow. Ugh, why is everything in this room beige?!

She fiddled with the big ring on her thumb, which somehow survived the whole scene. Then she touched the small but beautiful silver locket that hung around her neck. It made her remember her parents.

 “Kim Sunghae?”  I looked up from my fiddling hands. The police officer led me into a small room.

“These are the things we managed to salvage from the…wreck,” the police officer said carefully. I looked at the officer in the eyes, seeing pity. Then I stared at the small things on the table. My father’s ring he always wore sat glinting in the light. My mother’s beautiful silver locket shining like her smile. Some half-burned document papers.

I stared at them a little more before taking all of them. Slipping the big silver ring on my thumb and locket on my neck, I grabbed the burned paper and left.

“Gomapsumnida…” I muttered as I went out the door. I didn’t want the police officer to pity me any longer.

Sunghae sighed at the memory, still fiddling with her ring. It was too big for even her thumb, and she was always afraid of it falling off somewhere. The small silver locket, however, was always hidden beneath her shirt and her long brown hair. No one ever knew she wore it everyday.

Suddenly, Sungahae started to feel really sleepy. It was as if cold syrup started running through her veins. Sunghae dizzily dropped her head on the pillow. Her vision slowly went from fuzzy to dark. The last thing she saw was the bright ceiling light and some shadowy figure beside her.

 

HAI HAII IM BACK!!! Sorry….. homework was so overwhelming!!!!! -_____-

Heheheh left a bunch of cliffhangers for you guys! What was kibum thinking when he read those articles? What was in that casket that made everyone reel in shock?? What the heck happened to Sunghae?!?! And what, or maybe even WHO, did Sunghae see before blacking out?

Of course, there are also some interesting clues in this chapter. And plus, there will be some repeating scenes you’ll have to watch out for, they’re important!

Back to the cliffhangers, anyone have any answers any of them? Comments are greatly loved!!! <3

Thanks for sticking with me guys! I love you all!