BangSong

I Do?

        

Yongguk (BAP) / Jieun (Secret)

 

It was her day-off when the package came, arrived right at the front of her door, exactly at 8 in the morning. Signing the package, she picked the small box up from the delivery boy and into the living room she sat with the plasma showing on the morning news of the day. She had no schedule and she had no occasion for the day so the sudden arrival of the package surely confused her, a lot at that.

 

Thinking negatively that it just another stupid prank from any who to those that knew her address, or maybe worst the ‘sasaengs’, she tossed the box away to the coffee table, no longer care on what inside as her eyes fixed to the screen as she searched over something else other than the boring news. Just when she thought on getting another sleep as everything on the plasma just pissed her more, the doorbell dinged, snapping her head towards its direction.

 

Standing up from the couch, she peeped through the peephole and saw another delivery boy. Confused as she knitted her brows together, she opened the door and the boy swiftly gave her another box, the same colored box and size, leaving her in confusion, “Sign here Ms. Song,” and she did follow his command blindly. Just before she could interrogate him further, he already bowed and left her behind, still frozen by the doorframe.

 

Startled by the ringing sound of her phone, she walked back inside after closing the door with the box inside her hand. She eyed the box closely and interestedly as she shook the box swiftly after taking the other one from where she tossed it off. Hearing nothing and hoping that it wasn’t anything bad, she un-wrapped the boxes only to meet with a small teddy bear in one while another was a small jewelry box.

 

Confused, she laid the beautiful, unexpected presents atop of the coffee table as she laid onto the couch with her stomach down, eyes on the gifts, thinking on meeting of any ends together yet she got nothing. Remembering on the previous ringing of her gadget, she took the rectangular iPhone from the end table and slid her finger to open it bright, only to witness the notification, one new message from him.

 

Finally meeting on the clue, she grabbed the jewelry box and searched over it, in and out until she opened the last drawer there. Eyes stilled onto the beautiful platinum, she intuitively grabbed the small white teddy, which was dressed handsomely in its tuxedo before she accidentally pushed on a hidden button on its right palm. “Babe, marry me?” the sound of one familiar deep voice chirped into her hearing, leaving her dumbfounded.

 

Abusing on the hidden button and listening to the same question eagerly, she finally stopped once everything settled down in her head. Finally tapping her thumb onto the unread text, she then read it carefully and her heart went beating by each word that was there, “Babe, have you got the boxes? Happy White Day and text me once you get everything down okay?” smiling over the realization that hit her, she grinned happily before choosing on his number to make a call.

 

“Hey”

“Hey”

 

And it was silence, awkward.

 

“Err, have you got the present?”

“What present?”

“Oh, haven’t they arrived?”

“They?”

 

Another silence and she was smiling toothily as she imagined him being nervous from all the thinking and the anxiety.

 

“Never mind, Happy White Day SsongJi, I’m sorry I can’t be there and I already sent you the presents, two boxes so don’t freak out or thinking on negatively okay?”

“Okay Gukkie, have fun with the boys and don’t tire yourself much. I miss you.”

“Miss you too, bye lovely.”

 

Hearing on her chuckling from his sudden endearment, he some more, “You’re blushing aren’t you?” “Whatever~ bye now, and Gukkie-” she cooed to him after rolling back her eyes on his teasing, halting him from hanging up, stopping him from any further teases. Taking in his silence to continue, she said one simple word of three letters before quickly hanging up on him who was stilled, stupefied on the other line.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------

 

this was supposed to be a white-day present but the situation of mine during that time wasn't that good so here it is~ a belated one

i'm sorry for the lateness but i'm too lazy to do any editing at his moment -- mianh .____.

on the sidenote i have a few other BangSong's in my possessions so maybe i'll upload the few others soon enough

but for now~ enjoy and thank you for reading and subscribing :D