SpartAce

I Do?

        

Kim Jong Kook / Song Ji Hyo

 

After the usual filming of the Running Man, both Commander and the Ace will have their own secret gateway before, but now with almost everyone not only in Seoul but all around the world- thanks to their fame that was from the show; knew and blessed their relationship together (though some felt pity for Gary) their secret was no longer a secret.

 

Once in a while they will have their date together, in the cinema, buying groceries, Italian restaurant, at the gym, in his car, at the park and sometimes near her or his house, whether in Ilsan or in Anyang, whether they were alone or together with some other friends and families, though most of the time they were spotted together and alone and bickering as always, as usual.

 

Their relationship was always like what you saw in the show, playful bickering, teasing remarks, sneaky banters and overdose of PDAs, though most of the time they were only a pat on her head, a massage on his shoulder, interlacing fingers, side hugs; very simple gestures and modest encounters but their lovely smiles to one another and the glimmering glows from their facades simply domineering everything.

 

Anyway, it wasn’t like every day that you could witness how she was blushing, deep-rooted red from his words or how he would smile till his small eyes gone just by her appearance. And just like that day when they were walking along the zoo, hands together with a smile plastered onto their faces, as they strutted towards their baby. Remember the small cub that she loved and never scared of? Well, that’s their baby, officially too.

 

She smiled and ran towards the little boy that was also running into her directions, leaving behind the one man to strut his own road all alone. He shook his head lazily, amused by her child-like behavior as he pat his right front pocket of the pants that he wore carefully. She was sitting down within that man-made meadow with the no-longer-little Lei on her lap, when he came crouching near her feet.

 

After a while, she got up from the ground, leaving behind the males together while she walked towards the caretaker to take up the milk bottle for its drink. Fiddling with the cub and his front pocket respectively, he then took out the box from the pocket and slightly opened the lid to take away the glistening silver, round band from there before unclasping the neck-collar of their baby. Sliding on the silver through it, he clasped back the collar and kept on his poker face as he saw her briskly stepping back towards them.

 

She came and sat back down before taking up the young lad into her arms as she fed it the milk with the bottle. Jongkook as well had been sitting down right beside her, with his legs crossed in that Indian-style as his right hand went leisurely to caress on the cub by its stomach, sending Jihyo to slap his away as he was literally disturbing the poor baby with its treat.

 

Seeing how her left fingers went around its neck while the right was holding onto the feeding bottle, he could feel his heart beating, almost crashing his ribs with the irregular rhythm and sudden rapid pace. She scratched along the neck, playing with the collar interestedly until her movement stopped at one place. She leaned a bit down before pulling away the circle that she traced from its neck, enlarging the collar a bit in size.

 

As if it knew, Lei put out the feeding bottle and snuggled close to her form, letting her to have a much clearer sight on the hanging band by its neck.  She gasped once she realized what it was and her eyes swiftly snapped towards the lovely man before her eyes. He had been keeping his eyes onto her and the nervousness that he had, was building up some more when she looked directly into his.

 

“Will you marry me?” Finally gathering up the bits of courage that he had, the question was dreaded-fully out and she smiled beautifully from it. After quite a while, gone already the confusion as she pulled the cub near her face to give it a peck on its lips before laying down on the soft grass on her stomach, facing up the commander, not saying anything but a fancy wink was flashed while she kept playing with their official-unofficial-hyper-baby. And unknowingly, he let out a single sigh then before beaming up at the scene playing in front of him.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------

 

another SpartAce from me~ i love Monday Couple but i prefer SpartAce a bit more (?)

and anyone remember Lei's the cub from the Animal Kingdom's episode?