HaeSica

I Do?

                  

Donghae (SJ) / Jessica (SNSD)

 

The sun had shone brightly as its ray slit through the white, thin sheer curtain right onto the lazy princess who was curled deep inside the grey comfy duvet. She turned and tossed around the bed, searching for that one perfect position yet everything was futile. Giving up, she groaned in response once she felt that the other side of the bed had been cold and empty. Eyes fluttered open, she eyed the room for any trace but none, gone already the mess that she made yesterday, gone already the pile of clothes that she thought she would do today and she sighed sluggishly, “That fish woke up before me again”

 

Stepping outside of her thick comforter, she felt over the fluffiness of the rug underneath her feet as she took her hairband from the nightstand to tie her messy hair, into another messy bun. She walked up to the bathroom and performed her morning routine as usual, taking her time as always. Done with the brushing and cleansing, she was about to take a shower when she remembered that them both had no schedules for the day. Patting down her tank back to its place, she strolled outside with her hair still messy, with her face bared and free, with her crumpled clothes, clearly showing that she was just woke up from her lovely dreamland.

 

Pacing down the hallway, she saw nothing and heard nothing except for the faint clanking sounds coming from the kitchen, so to the kitchen she was now. Stepping into the space, she saw his broad back and she swiftly did nothing but to pace up her steps faster to him. Right behind him, she quickly back-hugging his waist and leaned her temple onto his warmth, startling his conscious. Leaving behind the dirty plates and turning the tap off, he turned around and let her to snuggle into his hug deeper as he pulled her closer by the waist as well.

 

“Just wake up?” and she nodded lazily, still snuggling, not having any thoughts on releasing him free any moments for now. “Let’s have our breakfast then,” and he led her to the small set of dining table where he let her seated by his side as she looked up to him in annoyance for that she was beaten again. “What?” he innocently asked her as he helped himself with the English breakfast. “You beat me again,” she complained while eating the toast sloppily. He beamed at her act as his fingers quickly wiped away the sauce that traced upon the right corner of her lips, leaving her to pout childishly, “What now Sica?”

 

“I’m not a child Hae, don’t treat me as one and all these matters-- this is my job Hae, never the other way around”. Grinning from what she said, he shoved the scrambled eggs inside his mouth before carelessly muttering the next, “Marry me then and I’ll let you to take care of me for the rest of our lives together,” leaving her in agape, dumbfounded and blank as usual, as always.

 

“A-Are you proposing?” she asked him, almost whispering as if she just learnt how to talk, giving him the upper-hand of their current situation. “What do you think? Am I?” he challenged her next. She frowned and continued her breakfast like nothing had happened to which he also acted the same, giving her the same silent treatment, until both finished their breakfast within the awkwardness. Done, he got up from the seat and briefly took their plates into his hands, but she halted his deed by the wrist. “Let me do the dish”

 

“You haven’t answer me still Dear, so I wo-” “What question?” she asked him back, with her head tilted on one side, revenge for her but adorable for his. “Will you marry me Sica? Let’s take care of each other and love each other for the rest of our lives, together and forever,” stilled and frozen, she didn’t have time to realize that he had taken her both hands into his own grips, no more plates in between, no more dirty dishes.

 

“Say something Sica?”

“B-B-Bu-”

 

“There’s no but Dear,” he halted up his opinions as he saw her annoyed expression thus he eyed her apologetically before allowing her to continue, “Thank you,” sarcasm was dripping but he ignored it as he saw her eyes smiled the next, “Now, let me go and do the dishes Fishy,” she winked innocently yet suggestively, leaving him speechless to process the innuendo behind her words.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------

 

anyone loves Sunggyu and Eunji? /in my planning though it'll be either #gyuji or #troublemaker/

hope the next is soon~ it'd been quite some times already and i'm a bit rusty