GTae

I Do?

     

GDragon (BIGBANG) / Taeyeon (SNSD)

 

She wasn’t expecting much when he walked through her apartment door with only a big bouquet of the purple lilacs, her favorite, because his simple presence was enough for such an important day, despite of his jam-packed schedule. She beamed beautifully when he guided the flowers to her sight and she closed her eyes gradually as she grabbed the bouquet closed to her chest and sniffed into the natural scents before muttering her gratefulness, “Thank you”.

 

And when he asked for her hand in return, she was shocked, because she thought he’ll drop by only for a while yet as he was intensely asking for her hand, she finally found back her voice, “Huh? Where are we going?” “Your hand Dear, I can’t be long so please co-operate with me,” he begged her childishly as she rolled back her eyes but still with her right hand being placed atop of his left opened palm, as he gripped on her dainty fingers lightly before bringing up the knuckles towards her lips for a light, longing brush.

 

Yes, she wasn’t expecting much before but with this small act and his muteness, she was indeed expecting more. “Dear, everything that I have is unreal without you by me,” her brows knitted in the middle of forehead, signaling her confusion with his abrupt cheese. He then eyed the bouquet that was held by her keenly, sending her the silent signal. Getting what he meant, she looked down, fixating her eyes also onto them while searching on anything.

 

With her eyes onto the beautiful arrangement, she then realized that not everything was purple as what she thought. Surrounded by those purple lilacs was a single rose, in the deepest shade of the oceanic blue, almost to the midnight purplish blue color. It was beautiful and it was breed, hard to find yet fragile as one had seen. What caught her next was the glistening white band that was placed inside, right in the middle of the rose’s petals.

 

Her eyes snapped up to his, only to see him already waiting for her to meet with his own, as he crookedly smiled as his grip on her knuckle went tighter, nervous as if she could feel him shivered from it. She brushed her thumb across his skin and his smile went longer, as her act calmed him down as expected, “Ji-” “Babe, I know it’d been only few years since we’ve gone official and months publicly but I couldn’t wait no more.

 

Not when all I wish is for you to be with me all the time. Not when all I want to is to see you the first in the morning and the last before I go to sleep. Not when all I have in my head is you and your well-being. Not when all I think is about a future with you, an ‘us’ together with our own minions. I know I never been a good man to you and I know I never been there for you since the start but I know I want a finish with you, not a bad finish but the best finish in my life.

 

I’ve been imagining all the rest of my life and none of those hadn’t had you inside. I see you, I hear you, I feel you, in my wake and in my dream but now I want to make it a reality, marry me Dear, marry me Kim Taeyeon, marry me and be with me for the rest our lives, I’m not gonna promise you anything because a promise could be broken but I vow myself to you, I vow that I’ll try to change and be the best that you ever had, and I’m not go-” his speech got interrupted when she launched herself forward, crashing her lips onto his.

 

His eyes went big and round, till he realized the situation and closed his eyes before pulling her closer to his torso by the waist while for her right to lie flat on his clothed-heart-place, and her left went behind his nape where the bouquet still hanging on her grip. After the sudden domination by him, he pulled off and leaned his lips onto her forehead, sending her to shudder in bliss and nervousness, what more when he whispered his words atop of her crown sweetly, “Say yes and marry me, be mine for real”.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

i'll be doing this without following my otp list but i can't resist myself from starting it down with #GTae

anyway #GTae had been viral this days since the very words from @dispatch the other day LoL

and me also am happy with this sudden growth over our favourite couple~ welcome to the family lovelies ^^v