IV

A Letter for You (Sequel)
Please log in to read the full chapter

“Tell her now before you regret everything.” Yixing said as he gave Jongdae a push. The latter blinked at him a few times before letting out a deep sigh. He looked at the happy JR and emotionless Suji and began to walk towards them. ‘It’s now or never.’ Jongdae thought as he made his way towards the two. Inch by inch, as he moves closer, his heartbeats louder and louder as well. So loud that he swore Suji might’ve heard it because she turned to his direction and let out a gasp.

 

JR was busy saying everything that he wants him and Suji to do when he heard her gasp. Turning his head to the direction she was looking at, he saw Jongdae walking towards them and from that moment on, he knows to himself that everything ended for him before it even started. He knows that she’ll take him back and she would just be lying if she told her that she had moved on already.

 

Suji on the other hand went behind JR’s back hiding like a little kid and that hurts him. ‘Did he really hurt her that much to the point of being scared?’ He thought as he felt daggers on his heart. Jongdae stopped on his tracks just a meter away from the two. He shifted his gaze from JR and Suji. Looking at JR’s unreadable face he mentally made a note to talk to him right after but right now his attention had to be at the surprised and scared Suji at the back.

 

“Suji…” He started; taking a deep breath before continuing. “I’m---” ”What are you doing here?” Suji cut him off before explaining. Her voice cracked as her breathing became uneven. Her mind especially her heart is rumbled up again. Her heart beating fast as it could be. JR remained unmoved. “I – I’m here to ask for another chance. I’m here to beg for you to come back. I’m here to say that I’m stupid and a coward. I’m stupid for hurting you again and again. I’m a coward because I had all those chances to tell you but I chickened out. I – I---” His stammered for words as he looked directly at Suji’s eyes. “I’m sorry. I’m sorry for everything. It’s true that I liked Sooyoung but the thing is, I’m not in love with her anymore. Ever since the day Sooyoung talked to me about my feelings for her and for you. She sorted everything out.” The girl’s eyes widened as tears started showing from her eyes. “But… but you said---” “Yes I know. I said a lot of things that’s really hurtful. I’m sorry. I’m not thinking. I’m sorry, I really am.” Jongdae said still looking at the girl but JR moved and blocked their view. “You’ve already done so much pain to her and now it’s my responsibility to fix that broken heart of hers no matter what the cost is. Even if I go against my own bestfriend.” JR said as he held on the shaking Suji.

 

Seeing the girl shake, Jongdae felt his heart breaking into pieces. He didn’t want to see her like that. He never wanted to see her like that but knowing that he’s the cause, he wanted to just run to the traffic and let himself die. “I know that I might’ve hurt her from the start but I was stupid that time. I learned. I want to prove her that I love her. So please… I’m here begging for a chance.” He looked at Suji as he practically begged. “H – how is she going to make sure that you do love her? You even talked about other girls with her!” JR semi – shouted as he looked at his bestfriend. He doesn’t want to question him. He knows that Jongdae loves her as much as he does, he’s just stupid to admit but he also wants to let Suji hear everything he’s been doing for her.

 

Jongdae was surprised but he knows that he can show it to her. “I can prove it to

Please log in to read the full chapter