I

A Letter for You (Sequel)
Please log in to read the full chapter

Suji sighed heavily as she read the text that was sent to her by her mom. Her flight was cancelled. She’s not going to move to Canada that day neither on the next day or the next year. She then remembered the letter she left for Jongdae. She sighed more as she thought that he might’ve read it already. She confessed everything there from hatred to heartaches.

“Will this day can get any worse?” She said as she reaches for her phone again to text her bestfriend, Jiyeon.

Lee Jiyeon has been her bestfriend ever since she went to high school. Having that bubbly, cute and nice personality, many boys swoon over her bestfriend including Jongdae. Jongdae liked Jiyeon before Sooyoung. Isn’t it obvious enough that Jongdae digs girls who are close to goddesses in terms of beauty plus her friend?

Her phone beeped after a minute. ‘Well that was fast.’ Suji thought as she read her bestfriend’s response. A smile is now obviously seen on her face as she read the message. The next thing she knew, she was there, in front of her bestfriend’s apartment, waiting for her to open the door for her. She knows that there’s no need to wait. She knows her passcode but she can’t budge in the apartment with luggage on hand, announcing “I’m here Jiyeon! So where do I sleep for a week?” That’s just wrong. Plain wrong.

 

In a minute, Jiyeon, who’s currently wearing an apron, opened her door with a pout on her face. “Yah! You don’t have to wait! You just have to punch in the codes and give me a hug!” She said still pouting. One thing’s for sure, her bestfriend is absolutely cute and guys would’ve died just seeing her in apron with a pout. “I’m sorry okay? I just want to be… polite. You’re doing me a favor and… what’s with that get up? What are you cooking?” Suji said as she tiptoes; trying to look behind Jiyeon. “First things first. Get in, go to the extra room, get your clothes changed and fix your luggage. You made me cry for saying that you’re going to leave for good but… look who’s here?!” Jiyeon said in a sarcastic tone as she shoo-ed away Suji.

 

After changing, Suji went to find Jiyeon only to see her in the kitchen slightly having troubles with the icing. Giggling, she knows that Jiyeon’s baking skills is not that good so what’s with her baking cupcakes? Anywho, she went beside Jiyeon, took the icing on hand and tasted it first. “Hmm not bad but it needs more sugar.” She said as she puts some sugar on the bowl, mixing it. “Why are you baking anyways?” Suji asked her bestfriend. “Same question, why are you not in that goddam airplane to Canada?” Jiyeon retorted as she watches Suji work with the icing. “This will do it.”Suji announced as she tasted the sugar. “About me, mom texted me on my way to the airport saying that they don’t need me there for now. I can do whatever I want here so they cancelled my flight without me knowing. Nice decision right?” She answered with a sarcastic tone. Jiyeon nodded at her response, “well, when I received your text, I felt lonely and crying over something is not a good option so I decided to bake. You love baking!” Laughing at Jiyeon’s

Please log in to read the full chapter