II

A Letter for You (Sequel)
Please log in to read the full chapter

“Suji, why now? I thought you told me that you won’t give up on me until I get myself a girlfriend? Why?”Jongdae thought as he sat on the floor; staring at the flower he was about to give to Suji. He tried calling her many times but it seems like her number is not active anymore. “I’m so stupid.” He said as he threw his phone at the wall turning it into pieces. He then cried even more. The fact that his one true love left him and the fact that he gave her all of those heartaches makes him the worst man of all.

 

Imagining her smiles and laughters, Jiyeon crossed his mind. She’s might know where is Suji going to. Her complete address and so. She’s her bestfriend after all. He knows too that she knows Suji’s contact number so he quickly stood up, ran outside to Jiyeon’s apartment, leaving the bouquet and shattered phone on the floor and with the letter on his pocket.

 

In a matter of minutes, he reached Jiyeon’s front door. It’s just a few blocks away from Suji’s so it didn’t took him that much time. He was about to knock when he heard Jiyeon’s shouting voice. He knew that she’s talking to someone and he knew that that someone is her bestfriend, Suji. But what is she doing in Jiyeon’s apartment? “Maybe he’s just on her phone…YES HER PHONE! I CAN TALK TO HER!” He mentally screamed as he began to knock or more like, slam his hands on her door. He doesn’t care if her neighbors hear him. There are more important things than being scolded by them.

 

“JIYEON! OPEN UP PLEASE!” He practically begged for her to open the door. Minutes passed but there’s no response. Tears was shed as he begged. “Jiyeon please.” He mumbled and at last he heard a click from the door. He quickly looked up as he finds a shocked Jiyeon. “W – what are you doing here Chen?” She stammered a little as she looks at the restless Chen in front of her door. Tears and sweat can be seen on his face. His hands, red from all the knocking. She couldn’t be anymore sorry for Chen as he stood up, looked at her with those pleading eyes, asking her for her bestfriend’s contact or even her address. “C – come in for now.” She said. This is her first time seeing Chen as he is. Looking all weary. Chen is the type of guy who would go YOLO even after a break up. He would just be seen singing his way out of misery. He hates drinking not like her bestfriend who would go ‘Let’s get drunk!’ when she’s not in the mood. They’re the total opposite actually. Everyone sees them as like poles since they like the same thing but that’s not true and Jiyeon here knows it.

 

Jongdae, was tired. Tired from running, tired from crying, tired from everything that happened that day that he felt his knees gave up on him when he just took a step inside Jiyeon’s apartment. He was about to put his shoes on the rack when he saw something utterly familiar. Knowing who’s pair that is, he quickly stood up, walked his way inside and looked around. ‘Where are you Suji? Why are you hiding from me?’ He mentally screamed as he roams around searching for the girl. Jiyeon just came back from the kitchen when she saw Chen about to open the door of the extra room. Panic quickly took over as she held the tray of soda and cupcakes on her hand.


“Chen! Don’t---“ Too late, Jongdae already turned the knob before she could stop him. Luckil

Please log in to read the full chapter