Chapter 2

Falling in Love with an Angel

PREVIOUSLY:
“Annyeonghaseyo, Kyuhyun imnida. Please treat me well and hope be friends with everyone.” The deep and rich, yet familiar voice says. The guy from yesterday?... No it couldn’t be. I snap my head up in shock and in front of everyone, the same umbrella guy from yesterday was standing in front of the classroom with slightly different clothes and the same brown wavy hair. I gasp in shock as my heart oddly skips a beat.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
SUNGMIN'S POV

I gaped at the new student, which was the same umbrella stranger from the previous day in the rain. So his name is Kyuhyun, I thought. I finally got to see his whole face properly unlike yesterday where it was dark; him, all wet, as his hair covered his eyes. Anyways, He was just wearing a white polo with a pair of jeans and sneakers today. His hair was wavy and dark brown like what I had seen yesterday except dry, of course. I observed him for a moment with my mouth open. All of a sudden, goose bumps started forming on my arms and face. Wow...he looks really-

"--Thank you Kyuhyun. I hope you like it here at our fine university. Please take any open seat." the teacher said. Kyuhyun bowed and took a random seat, far away from me (sadly). As he was walking to his seat, all the students stared at him, especially the girls. They were practically drooling over him.

I admit. The rumors didn't lie. He was pretty handsome. Wait, scratch that, very handsome. The good-looking male students at my university looked average compared to Kyuhyun. It's weird; Kyuhyun could have been easily mistaken for a celebrity. To be honest, even Kibum can't even surpass his looks, no, Kibum didn’t even have a fraction of Kyuhyun’s looks.

For the whole lecture, every once on awhile, I would take a look at Kyuhyun. I don't even know why. Maybe because I'm wondering when I should give his umbrella back. What should I say to him once I give it back? Hi! Do you remember me? I'm the pitiful girl that was crying in the rain because of a stupid break-up! You're the stranger that gave me your umbrella because you felt sorry for me, right? Well, I'm returning it! Here you go! Kthxbai!

Eh, I never knew returning an umbrella would be so hard. I don't want to do it! It's so weird and awkward! Should I keep it? I know that's stealing but in cases like these, it's exceptional right? He wouldn't even care. It's just an umbrella. Heck, I bet he wouldn't even recognize me since the rain and darkness hid most of me from his view. Yeah, I'll just keep it for now...But didn't he say that if we meet again, I'll return it? ... Aish! This is just difficult and confusing. I'll just tell Heechul about the situation and she'll know what to do, as always.

Class was now finally over and as I was getting my belongings together, I intently looked at Kyuhyun once more. He was just getting up and grabbing all of his stuff, while girls and even some guys, lurking behind him.

Suddenly, I felt someone tap my shoulder and I jumped in surprise. I look behind me and realized that it was Eunhyuk, my other friend besides Heechul. Eunhyuk isn't a best friend like Heechul, but we're still close.
"Checking out on the new guy, eh?" Eunhyuk smirked at me.
"N- No! What are you talking about?!" I immediately say to her.
"Good, cause I am." she laughed. I narrowed my eyes at her.

"I'm just kidding~ But he still is hunky!" she assured me.
I just rolled my eyes at her. Eunhyuk was always the boy-crazy one. She has been fishing for a boyfriend ever since middle school. However, she never had one because she is so picky and has high expectations.

"Hey Sungmin. I'm sorry about the break-up..." she apologized.
"So you've heard..." I sighed.
"Yeah… Anyways, you'll be okay Sungmin! I never really liked him as your boyfriend! Just go find a new one. I mean, you have the looks and the cute & bubbly personality for practically every guy to fall over you." Hyuk told me. I shook my head.
"I'm not going to be in a relationship anytime soon, as I told Heechul. I'm still in the process of letting Kibum go." I tell her.
"Oh nonono Minnie. From what I have read in the magazines, I quote 'after a harsh break-up, one must not take a break from love for too long. As time passes, you will indulge the memories from the break-up and it will be harder to forget the ex. As a solution, one must find a new true love and fate as soon as possible.’ So get your mind off that jerk and go find a new guy, one that will treat you better and won’t leave you." Eunhyuk stated.
"Whatever. Those love and romance stuff in the magazines are just lies. It's not like the writers are experts on love." I said as I rolled my eyes. I look back to Kyuhyun and realize he has already left. I sigh, I need to tell Heechul about this umbrella situation now or else it will bother me for the rest of the day I decide to go see Heechul and leave the classroom, saying goodbye to Hyuk too of course.
-------------------------------------------
KYUHYUN'S POV

Wow! It's my first day at a human university and I'm already having fun. That class I was just in was interesting. I didn't really listen to the teacher, but I observed all these stuff in the classroom. The paper, pencils, desks, chalkboards, and more! All these things were so....convenient! The writing utensils were so light! The paper... so thin! I also can’t forget the human students and teachers. Very interesting clothes they wear. Such individuality here.

I just finished the class and was now walking through the halls for free period. As I was walking, most of the students stared at me. I received gazes from the girls, glares from the guys, and everything in between. Uncomfortable, I look down while walking.

What's wrong with me? Why are they staring like me like that? I'm wearing human clothes aren't I? I can't be standing out. Maybe it's the way they do things here...The views here on Earth must be different from Feathia.

Maybe when a new student comes into a new school, it is respectable to stare at him/her! That must be right! If you're a guy, you glare at the new student! If you're a girl, you gaze lovingly to the student, as if you're in love with him/her! You are so smart Kyuhyun! Hmm, I should give the other students some respect too...

I stop walking and scan the students around me. I found a guy glaring at me. Oh, he is so kind and respectful, especially since he is glaring at me so intensely. In return, I decide to give him my respect.

I look down to the floor. A few moments later, I looked up to him and glared at him back. All of a sudden, he stopped glaring and widened his eyes. He gulped and looked away immediately. The other students giggled and laughed at the guy. I also stopped glaring and stood there dumbfounded.

Huh, maybe I wasn't glaring at him right. I decided to try again. I scan the crowd again and see two girls gazing at me. I took a deep breath and finally went up to them. Close to their faces, I look at both of their faces and stare lovingly back. They gasped, looked at each other, and smiled. I smiled at them too.
"Hi! I'm Seohyun!" one of the girls said.
"And I'm Song Qian but you can call me Victoria. “ the other girl giggled. Hmmm, I should introduce myself too.
"Hey, I'm Kyuhyun" I said, while still smiling. The girls gaped at me and squealed. I was pretty confused at their reactions but hey, if this is how humans do it, I should deal with it.

Suddenly, someone tapped my shoulders. I turn around a see a black haired girl looking at me with a smile.
"Hello!" she said.
"Hi!" I reply cheerfully back.
"My name is Heechul. You?"
"I'm Kyuhyun. Nice to meet you!" I say.
"And that's how you properly meet someone new here" she said to me.
"Huh?" I said confused.
"The conversation we just had is how we introduce each other here. I have been observing you and I don't think glaring or gazing at people is not a good idea to present yourself to others, hahaha." she laughed.
"Oh...My bad..." I murmured while I just realized that I humiliated myself.
"It's okay. Where are you from?" Heechul asked. I then start to panic. Of course I can't tell her that I'm from an angel world called Feathia.
"W-where I'm from?...uhm...I'm from...New....." I then frantically looked around for objects to make up a place. There was a cafeteria lunch options list hung on the wall near me. I look closely and found a word that caught my eye.
"New...what?" she impatiently said.
"New Kimchi!" I blurt out. "Yeah! I'm from New Kimchi! It's a very very tiny island on the Pacific ocean."

Some of the students around us giggled. I have no idea what "kimchi" is but it sounds like a place to me!
"New Kimchi....uh huh… Sure, whatever you say Kyuhyun!" she said as she just shrugged it off. Oh good. She fell for it....I hope.

She then got closer to me and whispered in my ear. Some girls scowled at Heechul. Man, humans do use their facial expressions a lot.
"Hey, wanna do me a favor?" she said softly in my ear.
"What is it?" I said back.
"Ever heard of Starcraft?" The name wasn't familiar at all, but somehow, I became very interested.
"No... but tell me what it is!" I exclaimed. She smirked at me.
"You have free period right now, right? Here, follow me." she said as a just follow her to the unknown place. After a few minutes of walking though halls, she stopped at a door to a room. The room was called "Computer Room".

"We have arrived!" she said as she opened the door. My eyes widened and I dropped my jaws....Computers! Computers everywhere!!! I have always wanted to use one. I heard you can do anything on it! Watch videos, talk to friends, shop. But most importantly....gaming....I never played those before, but it looks fun from what I have seen in pictures.

"Wow..." I said as I step inside.
"Now Kyuhyun... let me introduce you to a friend... her name is Starcraft." she said as she helped me sit down at a nearby computer almost a few yards away from the door.
"Is she a game?!" I ask Heechul.
"You bet she is." she smirked. I look back to the computer and smiled. Hello Starcraft. I'm Cho Kyuhyun.
--------------------------------------
SUNGMIN'S POV

Fortunately, I have free period right now. I didn't see Heechul anywhere so I decided to use that time to go back home and pack my belongings since I'm dorming in the university this year. I didn't get to pack this morning since I was late for school.

At home, I go into my room and start packing my clothes and other goodies I would need for the rest of the year. I was done packing and was walking to leave with the suitcase rolling behind me. Suddenly, something caught my eye.

There it is again, the same old white blue polka-dotted umbrella. Unconsciously I grab the umbrella on my way out.

At the university, after settling into my new dorm, I decide to go search for Chul. The umbrella was still in my hand. I go to the main hall of the building and ask some students if they had seen her. I go up to a bunch of girls who were gossiping about the new student, which is of course Kyuhyun. They were saying how "hot" he was and how he is "so cute". I have to admit, I can't argue with that since he is quite handsome. It looks like we have got a new "best-looking guy at SM University" this year. Man, Choi Siwon (a senior) will be pissed for sure.

"Excuse me?" I say to the girls. "Have you guys seen Kim Heechul anywhere?"
"Oh yeah! We did! She went to the computer room with--"
"Okay thank you so much bye!" I said as I ran off, not bothering to let the girls finish what they're saying. I had almost no more time for free period so I had to be quick to talk to Heechul.

I arrive at the door of the computer room.
"Heechul! I need to talk to you about this umbrella!!" I said as I burst through into the door.

Suddenly, I trip vigorously on an object on the floor. Oh Sungmin, this is a computer room. You should know by now that there are WIRES all over the floor. Including a few near the door of course. Prepare to be sent to the hospital to get a few stitches in like, oh I don’t know, 5 minutes?

All of sudden, a body appeared in front of me like...magic. I fall into the body's arms, closing my eyes. I slowly opened my eyes and panted heavily. I realize that this is someone's chest, obviously not Heechul's. Their hand is now wrapped around my waist and other hand gripped onto my wrist. Like a scene where two people are dancing. I slowly lift my head to see who it is. My eyes widened.

Kyuhyun, who was now looking down to me, had worry plastered onto his face. My heart starts to pound like crazy. Oh crap, why are our faces so close to each other…

A/N- Comments please :3