Four {Part 2}

The Reason

 

OmG you guys I feel like a total buttface~ I can't possibly apologize as much as I would like to, but i'm sorry~ After all of those test, assignments, and making sure that I don't have summer school or have to repeat the same grade, I forgot about this story and everything I had planned for this story. I'm okay for the next 3 1/2 months so I can hopefully make up for lost time now until then. ^,^

Enjoy! 


Things were going pretty nicely around the dorm. There were no schedules for the rest of the week, and they all were glad for that. London ended up staying with Key and Minho, and of course she made no room to complain since she was with Key. Kimberly and Jonghyun ended up talking all night about each other's past, future goals, likes, dislikes, typical things. The rest all went to sleep, but the two couldn't find it in themselves to go to sleep since they slept the whole way to Korea. 

"Really? So you can babysit four kids at a time? Without any help?" He asked, truly strucked with amazement.

Kimberly nodded with a small smile. "Yep. I'm a lot stronger than I come off as you know."

Jonghyun laughed. "I didn't mean it like that, no. I meant that that must have been challenging and tiresome for you since i'm sure you had your studies to get to afterwards."

"Yeah, actually it was an essay and I thankfully managed to finish it that night, but I was tired as hell the next day haha," She replied. He smiled.

"I bet. That's a lot to handle. That tells me that you won't have any trouble learning extremely difficult dance moves or fast-paced songs."

She shook her head. "Nope. No problem at all."

"I know you find at least one of us cute right?"

Kimberly rose an eyebrow, then laughed. Jonghyun blushed slightly while smiling. "Right?"

"Well," She leaned forward, and cupped a hand around her lips. "what if I told you that it was you? What would you say?"

He leaned forward too, and kissed her cheek. "Then I would say that I did too, and ask you out on a date sometime. What would you say to that?"

She looked down while blushing and shrugged. "I guess I would say that that's fine then."

He chuckled, and laid his hand ontop of hers. "Guess?"

She pouted slightly, and looked to her left. Anywhere to avoid his eyes. "I-I'm not good at stuff like this alright. I'm not. Sorry."


When he didn't reply back, she looked back at him to see him trying his best to not laugh. She slapped his arm.

"You're ing with me."

He nodded, and fell back laughing. She rolled her eyes while smiling. "You're good, I'll give you that Mr. Kim."

He wiped the tears from his eyes, as he sat back up. "Well I've had over five relationships so what do you expect?"

She bit her lip, and furrowed her eyebrows. "Five relationships huh? Why so many? Didn't work out?"

He scratched his neck, and answered seriously. "Well, I'm more of a short-term kind of guy. Relationships with me don't usually last very long."

"Ah, really?" He nodded. She looked down at her hands, still biting her lip in thought. He rose an eyebrow. 

"Same for you?"

She shook her head, and looked back at him. "To be honest, no. I'm a long-term girl, I've just never been able to find someone willing to share that with me you know.."

He nodded in understanding. "Me neither." He sighed. "But that's what we're programmed to do, you know." She rose an eyebrow. "We're programmed to find that special someone then mate. Like animals. A lot like animals. After that, we're done. Like fish. Once they've birthed their offspring, they die. Unlike them, we don't die right afterwards. At least, not usually." He sighed again. "That's all we're here for to me. Make babies, and die."

Kimberly nodded, finding some logic in that. "I see where you're coming from, and it sort of makes sense you know? I mean, our bodies want that 24/7, even when we don't want it."

Jonghyun nodded. "Yep."

"Our bodies are programmed to do that, but each one of our lives are definitely different. I know that for sure."

"You do?"

"Yep." She brought the thin blanket that they were sharing closer to her, and sighed. "We're not all made to do the same things in life. Some are made to help people, others to entertain people. We're all different in a lot of different ways."

"You?" He asked.

"Me? Well obviously I'm made to entertain." Jonghyun smiled, and nodded.

"True."

She yawned, and stretched. "We should probably be getting to sleep. It's three in the morning, and I've got people to meet and greet later."

He nodded, and yawned too. "Yeah, same here."

"Oh, who?"

He laughed, and made his way to his bed. "Same as you."

She narrowed her eyes at him confusingly. "But shouldn't you already know them?"

"Yep," He answered from under his pillow.

She rolled her eyes, turned off the only light in the room, and laid down with a huff. 

"Night, princess."

She rolled her eyes again. "Whatever. Night, ."

His chuckle was muffled but she ended up smiling anyways. 

"Bastard."


The sun beamed it's way into the room, managing to slip past the dark curtains and flash it's bright light on the lump's face that laid still under the equally dark covers. A moan slipped out from under the pillow.

The door rammed open, and a very fake excited voice broke the once silent atmosphere. One which the lump under the covers wished hadn't of went away.

"Get up Tae-! Key said that you have to go to whether you like it or not so chop-chop!" Kimberly screeched. Key smiled, and patted her on the shoulder, then added in, "Yep, so get up or you're going as you are!"

Taemin flipped over onto his back, and groaned. "Why?" 

"What?" Kimberly replied. "Are you questioning me? I swear to god, if you do not-"

He threw one of the many pillows by him at her face, and tried to look annoyed behind his amusement. "I'm up alright?"

She gritted her teeth, and was about to tackle him when Key quickly pushed her out of the room but not before sending Taemin a small smile, and leaving the room too. 

Taemin groaned in frustration, and threw another one of his pillows at the door, and closed his eyes.

He sighed. "Today's going to be a long day."


London's POV

I awoke to the sound of rapid running outside the door, and rubbed the eye-boogers from the corners of my eyes. I yawned, and rose up then stretched while looking around. I didn't see Key or that Onew guy, so I shrugged. Must be getting dressed or something. 

As I was about to get off of the bed, and get ready for the day I saw a dress sprawled out at the edge of the bed with an elegant looking card on top of it. I could see it from where I was still sitting. From Keybumie. I smiled softly, and reached over to pick it up. It read:

I hope your slumber was just as peaceful and wonderful as waking up to see you beside me this morning. Don't ask me why I bought this dress. I was doing my early morning shopping, and saw this dress and immediately thought of you. I hope that you'll like it. I know that you like pink, just like me. I didn't know your size so I just got whichever size I thought would fit you. Hopefully it fits. When you get dressed just come to the living room, and wait for me. I'll probably be hassling to get the others ready. I love you, London. See you when you're dressed, okay?

Wow. He said he loves me.. I put the card in the drawer beside the bed, and stood up. I looked down at the dress and smiled. Key has always had good taste in clothing. 


I spun around, and sighed happily. I've got to say. This is one of the most nicest dresses I've ever worn. No, I'm not talking about the price, really don't even know that, but I'm talking about how frilly and cute it is. Plus, it's from Keybumie so of course it's special, and nice. I love it!

Makes me look more cuter than I already am. ^^

*knock knock* "Hey, Lon, you almost done in there? Key said he got you a new dress," I heard Kimberly say behind the door. I nodded even though I knew she couldn't see me doing it.

"Yep! And it's beautiful, omg!" I did another spin.

"Well, any day now. He told me to check you out and see if it fits."

I puffed my cheeks out and did a pose. "Don't worry, it fits."

I heard her sigh. "Yes Lon, but that's the whole point of you unlocking and opening this door. So I can see it for myself and let him know that."

I let out a sigh, and unlocked the door putting my hands on my hips. "Here you go. Satisfied?"

Kimberly nodded, and looked at the dress with a smug look. "Is there a, uh....a reason he chose this one?"

I rose an eyebrow. "What?"

She leaned against the doorframe, laughing. I crossed my arms over my chest, and pouted. "Why're you laughing? I don't see anything funny here."

She held up a finger, and began choking. I sighed. After she was able to regain her sanity, she sniffed, and wiped the tears away. "I meant, why the hell is it so short? Is it because he wants things to be easier so he can rip that off of you later?"

My mouth dropped open, and I shut the door. I heard her footsteps fade from the door, and her contagious laugh leaving as well. I sighed, and looked at the mirror at my dress. It is kind of short but this is what girls wear here in Korea! They show lots of legs! This is good. Plus, what if I want him to do that?

I shook my head, and began with my hair. Kimberly doesn't know what she's talking about. She never does.


Kimberly's POV

Whoo. That girl is dumb, lord. Had me choking. She thought I was playing. She may not want to see or is probably ignoring it but I can tell what Key's real motives are. He's a guy, and all guys want the same thing. Trust me, I would know.

She'll find out later I guess.


Normal POV

"Is everyone ready because we've got to show Kimberly around and help her learn some familiar faces and names," Key shouted while as till ogling London's dress. It fit her nicely. Just the way he had hoped it would.

"Well I'm ready, but I don't know about everybody else," Kimberly said, while picking at her teeth. Minho smiled at her, and shook his head. She was so forward with everything she did. He thought that was cute.

"JONGHYUN GET YOUR IN HERE! WE'VE GOT TO GO! YOU TOO LEE TAEMIN!" Key yelled. 

"Coming! Here I am!" Jonghyun jumped the three little steps to the living room while smiling. "Sorry for taking so long. Couldn't find my cologne."

Kimberly looked at him, and blinked twice. "Damn," she muttered below her breath. 

"Next time," Key punched his shoulder. "Don't be so disorganized. And I hope it wasn't that cologne I bought you for your birthday Kim Jonghyun, because I swear I will not-"

Jonghyun shook his head, and poked his cheek. "It wasn't. It was that crappy one Jinki-hyung got me for Christmas."

Onew pouted. "I thought it smelled good.."

"You got it because it was on sale, Jinki-hyung," Jonghyun replied back. 

Key smiled, nodded, and punched his shoulder again. "Yep, and that's why you should be appreciative. At least he thought about you."

Jonghyun nodded, but rolled his eyes when he turned his head. "Right."

"Kim Jonghyun, you're really two seconds away from me slapping the shi-"

"Are we ready to go now?"

Everyone adverted their eyes to Taemin, who, once again, managed to surpass all of their outfits. 

 

Taemin looked at everyone with an eyebrow raised. "Are we going to go or stare at me all day? Wouldn't exactly mind the staring, but I planned on seeing Kai today."

"Y-yeah, let's go and get this over with," Kimberly agreed, and quickly left out the door followed by Taemin then everyone else.

"Oh, Kimberly, I was meaning to tell you that you look nice, and.....casual," Key complimented, causing her to stop and send him a smile.

She smiled slightly, "Thanks," and went out the door.

While walking out, London leaned towards Key, and whispered, "I think Kimberly's falling for him."

Key looked at her, then at the two in front of Minho and Onew, and smiled. "I hope so. Tae needs someone to share his moments of pain and suffering with. Even if he may not have a chance."

London was about to question this intensely about that, but a black van pulled up, and everyone began piling in. She told herself that she would ask him later about it.


"F(x) seemed nice," Kimberly said, with a small smile. Funny how much she changed within 18 hours of being in Korea.

Onew nodded. "Yeah, Amber really is something."

Kimberly nodded. "Yeah, she seems nice and pretty funny too."

Minho looked at her. "New best friend?"

She shook her head. "Nope. I've already got seven, I don't think I need to add anymore to that."

Key rose an eyebrow. "That many? Why?"

She smirked. "I consider you guys my best friends, and London and Amber have always been my best friends. Why not?"

Key nodded, then added, "Well we consider you a part of our family. Is that okay?"

Kimberly nodded as he pulled her into a side hug. Onew noticed Jonghyun roll his eyes, and look off to the side. He looked back at Taemin to see him chewing roughly at the inside of his cheek while also looking off to the side. Onew pursed his lips a little. Taemin only did that whenever he was annoyed by something. It couldn't be because of Key and Kimberly, right? He shook his head. That was dumb thinking. Taemin couldn't like Kimberly so does he like Key? His eyebrows furrowed. Why was he even thinking like that anyway? Maybe he's over thinking things. He nodded. Yeah. Over-thinking it. But why did Jonghyun roll his eyes? Does he like Key too? He sighed to himself. He was getting a migraine.


"Annyeonghasyeo Exo-imnida!" They all bowed in front of Kimberly and London with small smiles. 

Key jumped in front of the two then stood off to the side. 

"Okay, this is Chen."

He smiled, and bowed. "Nice to meet you."

"This is my twin, Baekhyun."

He nodded. "Yep. Do you like eyeliner."

Kimberly shook her head smiling then nodded. "I do, actually. Do you?"

He rolled his eyes and pointed at his heavily applied eyeliner. "Duh."

"Anywho, next up is Kris. Him and Chanyeol are EXO K and EXO M's giants but Kris is the tallest so he's the main giant," Key informed her, patting the guy named Kris on his shoulder. Kris nodded with a small smile.

"Yo, I'm Kris," He looked at the other members and kept going not really sure if he should just stop talking altogether or keep going. "Uh, yeah, so I guess I'm a giant. Tallest one. When I was little, I was actually the shor-"

"Next we have Xiumin," Kris made a disappointed face. He was cut off once again. When was he ever going to finish his sentences? "He may look like a little kid but he's really one of the oldest members in the group."

Xiumin also bowed with a smile. Kimberly nodded.

"Then we have Kyungsoo, also my twin."

Kyungsoo nodded, and bowed. "Nice to meet you."

"Beside him is Suho, Exo's bank."

Suho chuckled, and bowed. "Hi."

"Then next one is Sehun, one of the maknaes. I'm in love with his cheeks omo," Key reached out and pulled at the poor boy's cheeks. Sehun blushed slightly, and removed Key's hands away. 

"Hyung," He whined, and Key finally pulled away with a slight pout.

"Okay, okay. Beside him is the other giant, Chanyeol."

Chanyeol smiled brightly, and before he was able to bow, Kimberly was in front of him pulling and feeling his ears in amazement. "Dude, are these real?" She asked in disbelief as she kept fondling them. Chanyeol was nowhere near embarrassed or flustered. He chuckled and nodded. "They're real."

She made a 'O' shape with her lips, and stepped back. "Really nice."

Before Chanyeol was able to reply back, both Jonghyun and Taemin interrupted by saying, "Let's move on please." And stood by her sides, glaring at poor Chanyeol. Key, noticing the rising tension intervened with a smile, and continued on. 

"W-well, next is Luhan, the baby-faced deer of EXO."

Luhan boedw. "hěn gāoxìng rènshi nǐ."

Kimberly nodded. "Nice to meet you too."

Jonghyun rose an eyebrow. "So you speak Mandarin but not Korean?"

"Obviously."

"Then there's my second best shopping buddy, Tao. He's also chinese."

He rolled his eyes, and crossed his arms over his chest. "Bbakchinda.."

Key was about to say something to him, but Kimberly definitely got to him first. "Excuse me?" She rose an eyebrow. He scoffed wth a small smirk. "Nun pabo jom jja-jeung-nan-da."

Kimberly opened to retaliate, but luckily Kris stepped in before she could say something smart in english "Alright guys, let's calm down. Tao go take a seat on the couch until things are done here," He said in english. Tao, not usually the one to disobey his hyung's orders, went and did just that. Kris let out a sigh, and smiled at Kimberly. "Sorry about that. He can be a little bratty when he wakes up too early without his morning-"

"Really, it's fine." She smiled. "So, you were saying Key?"

"O-Oh, yeah, um, the last one is the other maknae, Kai. He's older than Sehunnie, but the two are the maknaes of the group."

Kimberly nodded and looked at the one named Kai, and quickly run up to him and slapped her hands on both of his cheeks. He jumped, and looked at her like she was crazy. "Holy ing !" She looked over her shoulder at Taemin, then back at Kai. "Y'all two look like ing twins. Are you y'all brothers or something??" She asked. Kai smiled, and took both of her hands in his much bigger ones, and pulled them away from his face down in front of them.

"Actually, no. We're best friends that just happens to look a like," He replied. She pursed her lips out, not believing him. 

"You lyin' ain't you?"

He chuckled, and shook his head. "Really, i'm being honest. We just look a like by fate I guess."

"Mhmm," She looked him up and down, and leaned in closer to his face. Her eyes fell on his lips. "Same lips..Ever thought about being cousins or maybe distant cousins?"

He chuckled again, and once he placed his hands on her waist in an innocent attempt to move her back a little, her bodyguards (Jonghyun and Taemin) appeared by her side, and dragged her back. Kimberly pulled against them, and pushed them away. "What the hell is wrong with you two? I'm not some ing toy that belongs to you. I can do whatever the hell I want."

"Actually," Key interrupted. "You can't. Once you're a part of SM Entertainment, you're claimed under the CEO. There's a lot of rules that you have to follow. There's a lot to becoming an Idol, Kimberly, a lot."

She sighed. "Okay, well I don't see the big deal here. We weren't flirting or nothing like that. I was just intrigued by how similiar the two looked."

"I understand you Kimberly, I do and I don't see why those two would be acting so rationally to this." He looked at the two. "Care to explain?"

"She's a member of SHINee, and that means no flirting with different group members of a different group." Taemin said.

"Yep." Jonghyun agreed.

Kimberly sighed out in frustration. "For the last time you asses we were not flirting, alright? How many times do I have to keep explaining myself here? Damn!"

London came forward, and begn rubbing at her shoulders. "Shh, Kimberly. Take a deep breath, and calm down okay?"

Kimberly nodded, and took a deep breath. "You're right."

"So," Kris started with a smile, and clapped his hands. "Who's up for some Korean Tea?"


A numerous of thank you's issued out, and only the slight slurping could be heard outside of the occasionally sniffing or coughing. It was quiet, and no one was really up to saying anything. From across the small long table, Tao and Kimberly held a dangerous glaring contest, one that no one wanted to get in the middle of. Onew sat his cup down, and sighed. "So, Suho and Kris, how are things going for you two? Leader wise, of course."

"Well," Kris began, and that's when Kimberly's mind drifted off elsewhere. Of course, she let Tao win, one win which he very much appreciated by muttering something under his breath in Korean, a language he somehow knew she didn't know. He was Chinese, but since he knew Korean also, he knew he could use that to his advantage against her.

Her mind drifted back to what happened earlier. The way he held her waist. The proxmity between their faces. It was so close. She sighed. She couldn't do it. They both couldn't. It was against the "rules". She wanted nothing more to have kissed those plump lips then. Again, she loves guys with blonde hair, but hell. When a guy has more to him than hair (in her opinion) he's worth a shot, and she's more than willing to give him a shot.

"Yah," She heard someone say from across the table. She blinked, and realized that she had been staring at him the whole time. Quite noticeably by the way. She blushed, and looked down at her half full cup of tea. Without her seeing it, he smiled softly, then excused himself from the table, but not before kicking her foot, trying to get her attention. She looked back up, and managed to catch him wink at her before leaving off down the hall, and into a room that she guessed was one that he stayed in. She cleared , and leaned over close to Key's ear. "I've got to go pee so i'll be right back." Key nodded, but it didn't seem like he heard her since he laughed loudly afterwards, and patted Kris's shoulder. She rolled her eyes, and got up, and went into the same room Kai had disappeared into momentairly. 

When she opened the door, it was pitch black. Slowly, she stepped inside, and again slowly closed the door. There was no sound, no light, it seemed like it was just her in there. She felt along the wall for the light switch, but couldn't find it. Her heart was beating like crazy. She liked the feeling, but also wanted to rip out her heart because of it. When she was about to just turn back around, and say forget it, a pair of long arms wrapped around her, as a voice whispered, "Got you."

To Kai's surprise, she didn't scream nor jump. She wasn't even tense. He smirked. His type of girl. 

"Kai, as much as I like the dark, why are the lights off?" She asked, calmly. She felt him shrug.

"I don't know. They were off when I got in so I just left them off. You don't mind do you?"

She felt his cold lips press against the side of her neck. Her eyes fluttered closed as she let out a shaky breath. "N-no."

When did she ever stutter?

He chuckled, and made his way up her neck towards her ear, and softly nibbled on it. She turned around, and felt up his chest, and wrapped her arms his neck. She smirked even though she knew he couldn't see it. "You know, this isn't going to be my first time."

Kai kissed her temple. "So we're planning on getting that far with both of our groups in the same dorm? My group could give two s about whatever i'm doing, but yours....yours is a little too possessive. Especially Jonghyun-hyung. Never seen him act like that before. Definitely not Taeminie. It's weird."

Kimberly groaned. "You're really killing the mood right now."

He smiled. "I know. Sorry." He leaned down, and lightly kissed her. She sighed against his lips, and pulled him closer.

Sure, they just met and all, but Kimberly had told Jonghyun the night before that she was a long-term person when she completely lied to him. Why would she want someone she had only been friends with for no more than almost two days to know something personal like that? It takes a lot for her to trust someone. A lot. As long as she kept on pretending to love someone just to satisfy her needs, she would never have to worry about getting hurt again. She liked it that way. Preferred it, even. She was never going to stop. It's who she was. He made her this way. Who else could she blame?

"Mmmm, Kimberly, we have to, mmm, we have to stop before I really lose my mind." Kai tried to say. Kimberly managed to pull off the cardigan he had on, but when she tried going for his undershirt, the door opened before either one had time to pull away. Or to not get caught completely making out by Key. 

Kimberly looked at Key then around the room. "."


 

O M GGGGG 

So we've got a jealous duo, a beginning relationship between Key and London, and some spicy "secret" feels??? How are you guys dealing with this right now? OMG 

WHO KNeW LoL

Well, you guys totally deserved this long update so no need to thank me (UNLESS YKNOW U REALLY WANT TO IM ALL FOR IT kkk~)

But it was for you guys. I really want to apologize again for making you guys wait for this long. I know the feeling so IM TERRIBLY SORRY MY BABIES NEVER AGAIN I PROMISE 

WELP, i'll see you guys whenever I update again

 

 

 

 

 

JUST JOKING

It'll definitely be sometime next week or maybe this weekend YOU NEVER KNOW

STAY TUNED!

See you guys~

YES BBY YES THE BED IS READY JUST JUMP RIGHT ON IN LL BE A MINUTE
lol okay bye