First Crystallization

Stages of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

While at the bus, everyone seems to be in a good mood. The people inside were singing merriment and joking around, Even the teachers envibed the feeling.

 

While everyone joined in different singing sessions, Dara made sure that Jiyong gets to eat breakfast. She woke him up. Half heartedly, Jiyong grabbed the tumbler with coffee. Dara helped him eat the sandwhich, she was holding it while he was biting the snack. 

 

Upon fully waking up, Jiyong was forced to perform with Top and Bom, he was reluctant to go though because he wanted to watch the peacfully sleeping Dara. He had no choice but to grant the wish of the enthusiastic fans. While playing their second song entitled I Need a Girl, Dara woke up and joined at the fan chants. She was happy Jiiyog was now in a good mood. The travel was stretched long but because of the performances by the band, it boredom was the last thing that they'll experience.

 

When her unnie started singing You and I, she started to feel sleepy again. After sometime, she felt her perspiration flowing, there were feather light hands that suits the warmth that she feels. She tried to listen on what is happening in her environment but there was none. Reluctantly opened her eyes, she saw, Jiyong grinning at her. 

 

"Everyone grabbed luch. What would you like? Let's text Bom and Top. I ordered Mocha," He smiled at her.

 

"Iced Mocha?" She asked while smiling at him.

 

He nodded. She then studied her environment. 

 

"So there was no one here at the bus but us" she said while smiling awkwardly.

 

"Don't worry, are you thinking that I will do something to you?" he said while starting to laigh at her. She pouted.

 

"I was just thinking that maybe, they will assume something more to us." she said.

 

He wanted to say that it was okay for them to assume, that he wanted them to assume but he kept mum about those words. When Bom and Top arrived they ate at the bus happily. 

 

"Yay for coffee and hamburger" She laughed happily. Jiyong then grabbed the jjajamyeon and mixed the two servings. He prepared the everything and started to feed Dara while she was preparing the coffee, Mocha for Dara and Machiato for Jiyong.

 

Top was eyeing both of them while they work in sychronization. Bom hit him and sent him a "don't make them uncomfortable" look. Top shrugged. 

 

Upon finishing lunch everyone came back and the bus s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter