Crush

Stages of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 1: Stage 1 Crush

Is it sorcery that I feel the upbeat beating of my heart? I entwined my long brunette hair in my petite candle like fingers. I can feel the hot summer’s heat I heaved a sigh of contentment. It is not true that time is so short, the events in our lives are just fast paced, making us think that life is very short. I remembered that winter night.

When I first met you I felt insane, you are my sister’s group mate, and everyone clamored for your attention. I know that they perfectly like you because you were so good in Music. Further you really like composing, I stared wide eye when you started directing them expertly. My sister was the vocal and you fancy making fun of her. Why not? She is bubbly and very entertaining, not to mention she has that very good s-line and a pleasing personality. Even though everyone was crowding on you, you stood out because of your crayon colored blonde hair. You are so petite like me, your eyes are very vibrant. But what hit me is your overflowing charisma.

Despite my sister’s attitude and growing popularity, she can’t see anyone else but the cold brooding gut at the end of the table. He is known as a badass rapper who can learn rap at the first beat. He has a jet black hair perfectly aligned, his pointed nose, his thin lips, he had a very handsome face. Then, his body was perfect, if he will hug my sister I knew she will fit perfectly. He was the embodiment of appeal.

I was busy ogling at my sister’s classmates when I heard my mom ask me to deliver you refreshm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter