Hope

Stages of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been a while, enjoy daralings~

 

 

Stage 3: Hope

Dara’s Hope

As days pass by, I eventually ended by high school years with flying colors. Mom was ecstatic knowing that I will also be a university lady. She kept on nagging me to wear same clothes like Bom unnie. She also nagged me about having a boyfriend. She keeps on saying that I need to experience romance. Unnie kept on agreeing to her, thus feeding her hopes in my love life.

The band kept on practicing to our house, by that time; they were serious and forbid those who know nothing about the music and practice. Usually, it is only Jiyong, the composer and rapper, Top oppa, also the rapper, Unnie, the main vocals. The drummer, Seungri and the bass Chaerin, joins them once in a while. The group wants to improve the lyrics and the composition firsts.

I usually bring them food and sometimes, hangs out with them. We would usually go in pairs, and to our embarrassment, the couple started teasing us. I think Jiyong oppa developed a fondness to me, in a sibling way of course. He would usually help me with kitchen duties. He would always say, it was a way to hide to the lovey- dovey moments of Top oppa and Bom unnie. Other times, he would teach me everything about music.

The two guys became remarkable for my mother. She even let them come with us, when we celebrated my graduation. We ate at a simple restaurant and they gave their gifts to me. Bom unnie gave me a planner, Top oppa gave me sticky notes and Jiyong oppa gave me a tumbler. Mother was busy spazzing that she forgot hers in our house. She tends to blabber a lot of things that makes us both blush. To my surprise, the couple joined umma. She even said that he must take care of me because I was a . I was so embarrassed that I wanted the earth to crack up and swallow me.

After sometime, I started preparing for my first day, Jiyong was kind enough to accompany me when I w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter