Oh Shot!!!!!!

I can't fight this feeling

(SOOYOUNG'S P.O.V.)

*stretch*

"What a bright sunny day!" I exclaimed as I got up from my bed. I picked up my phone and dialled my mom's number. When I started to dial her number, my phone started to ring. I looked at the caller ID and suprisingly its my mom. "Mom" I said as I answer her call. "Soo, Am I disturbing you?" She suddenly said. "No, mom. I was about to call you and to ask you if you would like to have breakfast with me?" Then I heard a giggle. "Silly. I was thinking about that too. Why don't you come down and have breakfast with us?" 'Us? Who else might be there?' I nervously thought. "So? Are you coming down or not? I have someone to introduce to you Soo. See you" Then she hungs up. As I change my clothes, I started to think who might that be? I cleared my thoughts and hurriedly went to where they are. 

(FANY'S P.O.V)

"She's coming" I heard Soo's mom said to me and Sunny. "You'll definitely like her" She added while smiling. "I bet Fany would" Sunny said earning a smack from me. After a few moments we saw Soo panting really hard. "Soo. Are you okay?" I heard her mom said while checking her conditions. "Mom, I'm okay" Soo said while smiling. "oh, by the way. This is Sunny and Tiffany" Her mom said while pointing to us. "I already know them mom" Soo said while her mom is confused. "Oh. I saw them a lot of times already" She grins. "Oh. She's the one you're talking about right?" Her mom smirked. "Are you two an item already?" She said causing both of us to blush. 'How I wish its true.' "Actually it's in the near future" Sunny said confidently. "Yah" I mouthed to Sunny. "Really. That's great" Soo's mom said while clapping her hands. Sunny just nods and smiles.

-----------------------------------------------------

(JESSICA'S P.O.V)

"Good Morning mom, dad. Where's Krystal?" I asked them as I grab a bowl of cereals. "Sweetie. Your sister is with you cousin, Taeyeon. Taeyeon said that she will meet you at the resort later this afternoon. So might as well, pack your things and get yourself dressed." Mom said making me confuse. "Mom it's too early for that" I told her. "What do you mean by 'It's too early for that'? Young lady, it's thirty minutes before noon!" Dad told me. "WHAAAAAAAAAAT!!!" I exclaimed as I started to run upstairs. "WHY DIDN'T YOU WAKE ME UP?" I shouted. "WELL, WE DIDN'T WANT US TO BE CURSED BY THE FAMOUS 'HELLSICA' RIGHT HONEY?" My mom shouted back causing my Dad to giggle. 

-----------------------------------------------

AT THE RESORT (a/n: This is Soo's Resort by the way and still Jessica's P.O.V)

"Tae-Tae, Krys" I shouts as they both smiles at me. "Unnie, your right on time" Krystal said. "Suprisingly, yes" I said. "So, we should check in first. Then we eat" Tae-Tae signals us to go.

-----------------------------------------------

"Unnie, how's your sleep?" krys asked while Tae-Tae signals something to the waiter. "It's fine. How come you didn't wake me up?" I raised my eyebrow. Krys suddenly poke Tae-Tae's shoulder. "Yah! Don't you ignore me Jung SooJung!" I said as Krys just do the 'merong' thing to me. Tae-Tae just giggled at the sight of her two childish cousins. I glared at Krys. Suddenly, I noticed a familiar figure from the door of this restaurant. "Unnie is that Sooyoung unnie?" Krys asked as she pokes my arm several times. "I think so" I said. "Do you want me to call her over?" Krys asked. I slowly nod. 

------------------------------------------------

(SOOYOUNG'S P.O.V)

At last, a private time with me and Tiffany. The waiter leads our way to our table when I noticed some familar figures in one of the tables. "Oh! Shot" I murmured to myself. "Hey Soo. Are you okay?" Tiffany asked me as she rubs my back. "Yeah. I'm okay! I just noticed someone familiar" I said wiping my sweats. 'Why did I sweat a lot? Don't tell me, Choi Sooyoung, you're nervous?' I thought. "Then, why don't we join them? Soo?" Tiffany asked. But before I can answer her, someone was standing in front of us. "Sooyoung unnie. Why don't you join us?" Krys asked. "Um. I don't know. I'm with someone. Tiffany this is Krystal. Krystal this is Tiffany." I said as they started to do the 'handshake' thing. I started to link arms with Tiffany. "It's okay, Soo" Tiffany said as she do her eyesmiles. But before I can oppose, both of us are already in front of their table. "Hi Soo. Long time no see. How are you?" Sica asked. "Um... I'm fine. We're fine" I said nervously as I looked at Tiffany. "Oh? You again?" tiffany asked suprisingly. "Oh! The girl in the bar. You're Tiffany, right?" Tae-Tae asked. "How did you two meet?" I asked Tiffany. "Oh? She's the one I'm talking to when you went to the bathroom during the time when we went to the bar. Remember?" She said. "Oh~~~~ I remember now!" I said ignoring the three of them. 'Why did she have to be here' I thought. 

---------------------------------------------

AFTER EATING~~~~~~~~

"So, well see each other more often, huh?" Sica suddenly said. "And why is that?" I asked not looking at her. "Because we will spend some time here." She suddenly wink at me. 'I'm not falling for that. Soo concentrate concentrate......... Hwaiting!!!!!' I mentally thought. "So see you" Then they disappeared from our sight. 


See you at the next update.............