Uncovering the past

I can't fight this feeling

(SOOYOUNG'S P.O.V)

My mind was practically occupied by the fact that she's gonna come back. I blankly stared at Tiffany until she noticed it. "Soo are you okay? I mean you barely touch your food." Fany asked me. I hate to lie but this leaves me no choice since she's from the past right? Right? "I'm fine no need to worry" I fake a smile so she won't notice. "Okay. I'll drive, kay? Since you're preoccupied with something I don't know" Fany said as we reached my car. 

----

"Arghhhh" I groaned as I landed on my bed. Why does she have to come back. I was startled when my phone rang. 

"Yeoboseyo?" I asked not knowing who the caller was. "Soo are you already sleeping?" I heard my brother asked. "Was about to. Wae?" I stand up and walk towards window. "Did she called you already?" My brother asked me nervously. "Who?" I asked him. "You know who I'm talking about. Anyways she called mom a while ago probably before sunset asking whether you're here or not...." he was about to talk when I cut him off. "YOU GAVE HER MY NUMBER?" I almost shout when i said that. "I didn't." That's all he can say. "Then who did? I mean Yuri woudn't give information even if she begged for it." I heard him sigh. "Mom did. She wanted you two to talk." Why whould she wanted us to talk. "I know you're wondering why, but trust me Mom didn't tell me nor Yuri anything related to their conversation." Now is my turn to sigh. "Actually she called a while ago. She wanted us to meet and talk." Our conversation was inturrepted when Yuri, my best friend and my assistant, called for my brother's attention on the other line. "Why is Yuri there?" I asked him suspiciously. "Mom called for her  a while ago asking for her help here." He calmly answered my question. "Okay. Got to hung up." before I got to say something, all I heard was *toot toot toot*. (quite familiar eh!)  "I shouldn't be worrying about this if you hadn't come back." I said as I stare at her picture in my cellphone.

(JESSICA'S P.O.V)

I was thankful to Mrs. Choi since she let me have Sooyoungs' number. She also said that I shoudn't be worrying since Soo is still single. Now all I have to do is to claim Soo back. i landed my back on my bed as I held a picture of Soo and me together. *sigh* "I couldn't wait to see you Soo." I said as I held her picture tightly. "I miss you Soo....." I mumbled to sleep.      


I'm back...... xD

Sorry guys for keeping you waiting. My mind has been completely shutdown that's why I can't write a single story....

But for now enjoy this update of mine......