it's a date pabo

I can't fight this feeling

(SOOYOUNG’S P.O.V)

“Aish Sooyoung you are such a pabo. Why did you make that as an excuse?” I said to myself as I walk towards my bed and shut the lights off. I was about to sleep when my phone rung. “Hello?” the caller said. “Hello, who is this?” I said as I turn on the lights. “It’s me Tiffany” I was shocked when I heard that name. “You see, I was just thinking if you can come with me tomorrow morning?”  She said. “Just us?” I asked curiously. “Uhm….. Me, you, and Sunny” She answered. “Oh! I see. I didn’t know if I can come but I’ll try” I answered. “Ok!! I’ll meet you at exactly 9:30 in the evening in front of the bar” she said as she hangs up.

I woke up by the noise of my alarm clock. I look at my watch and was surprised to see it’s already 9:15 in the evening. Aish, why didn’t I adjust the alarm to 8:40instead of 9 pm. Pabo Sooyoung you’re such a pabo. I just hope that she’s still waiting there. *sighs*

(TIFFANY’S P.O.V)

Well, I guess she’s not coming. *sighs* I was about to go back to my room when I felt a warm surface holding my shoulder. I was surprised to see Sooyoung catching her breath. “So, you decided to join me, huh?” I annoyingly said. “Sorry I’m late” Soo said while flashing a smile. “So, where do you want to go?” I asked her. She flashed me the ‘I don’t know’ look. “I thought Sunny would be here? Why didn’t I saw her a while ago?” Soo asked me while we were inside her car. “Oh! That. Sunny can’t join us because……… because…. (Come on think of a reason) because she is sick. Yeah that’s right! She’s sick.” Phew, that’s close. I noticed Sooyoung already laughing her off the car. “Yah! What’s so funny?” I asked her annoyingly. “Nothing. It’s just that you’re too obvious. You just want to hang out with me, right?” OMG, I was that obvious? “Fine you’re right.” I told her. We decided to go to a club. “Were here!” I heard myself exclaimed.

(SOOYOUNG’S P.O.V)

Tiffany looked so happy when we arrived at the club. “Looks like someone hasn’t been going to clubs for some time no, huh?” I said kiddingly. “Well me and Sunny has a tight schedule in America that’s why I didn’t go to clubs that much.” I frowned when I heard that. “You’re such a workaholic” I said as I pinched her cheeks. “Mind if I ask, Is this a date or what?” She laughed when I ask her that question. “It’s a date, pabo” She said as pinched my nose. “Yah! Why did you pinch my nose?” I said childly. “It’s because you pinched my cheeks a while ago.” She said in a choding manner.


Sorry for the lame update kekeke