She's gonna come back

I can't fight this feeling

(SOOYOUNG'S P.O.V)

I was in the middle of talking to Fany when I was interrupted by a phone call. 

*RING RING*

"Yeoboseyo?" I asked as I mouthed 'Be right back' to Fany. 

"Soo. It's me." I was suprised as I recognized that voice.

"I was wondering if we can meet since I'm back!" I gulped nervously.

"How did you get my number?" I asked her. 

"I'll be seeing you soon" she said then after that all I heard was a *toot toot toot*

*sighed* "What should I do now?" I asked myself as I scratch my head and groan in disbelief.

(TIFFANY'S P.O.V)

"What's taking her for so long?" I asked to myself as I keep glancing through my watch.

"Hi!" I heard someone said. I didn't pay attention to that person actually.

"You're waiting for someone?" I looked up and noticed that she's a girl *glaring*. (LOL!) 

"I'm Taeyeon but you can call me Taeng or TaeTae and you're?" She looked at me while extending her arms waiting for  handshake.

"Tiffany but you can call me Fany or Tiff" I said as I responded to her handshake.

"So it was nice seeing you today. I guess I better go on. My friends are already calling me." Tae said. I nod.

As soon as Tae went off, I saw Soo walking towards the table looking worried.

"Is everything okay?" I asked her while taking a sip from my drink. 

(SOOYOUNG' P.O.V)

"Is everything okay?" I heard Fany said as she took a sip from her drink.

"Yes" I lied. Actually, no. Everything is gonna fall apart and I don't know how to fix it. 

"Who is that girl awhile ago?" I asked her trying to change the subject.

"Oh! That. She is Taeyeon." I looked at her confusingly. "That was nothing" I smiled as I sense her being guilty.

"Soo, come on. We can talk about it" She said as rub my back.

"No. I don't wanna ruin your night. We can always talk about it next time" I assured her. 


I was inspired to write again because of the back to back teaser for SNSD... Manse!!!!

But I guess It's kinda dissapointing to say because it's another lame update..

But anyway I'm gonna sleep. 

See you next chap. and in my other fics.