Sehun: What the Hell!

A Vision of Happiness

A/N: Since this is Sehun...he's a little more blunt with his words. LOL...

 


 

 

 

“Is it safe to go out yet, Sehun?”

 

I turned to look at Kai, my only friend. I brought out my finger to tell him to be quiet even though his whisper was barely audible due to the early morning thunderstorm.

 

He nodded and zipped his lips. I latched my hands onto my uniform blazer and took a quick breath before turning the corner of the school hall, only to run into someone. I screamed and stood up, backing away quickly in fear.

 

“W-wait! It’s okay! We’re not rebels!” came a loud whispered shout.

 

I slumped to the ground as two guys made their way inside the large classroom. A crash of lightning and thunder shook the building and felt like the ground was going to split open. I had nearly lost ten years of my life.

 

Kai and I had been stuck in the school building ever since the whole rebel war broke out. We weren’t so sure why it happened but before our cell phone batteries died, we received news that said our area was heavily populated with rebel soldiers.

 

“Ah! Kyungsoo-hyung!”

 

I turned to Kai as he looked at one of the guys that came in. Sure enough, it was one of our hyungs who graduated last year. I couldn’t notice before because of his drenched hair from the rain, but the moment I saw his heart-shaped lips and wide eyes, I knew it was him. I smiled, knowing that there was someone whom we knew. Finally.

 

I hugged him without a second thought. I turned to look at the guy who came along with him. He had a soaking black hoodie on and his blonde-dyed hair was soaked as well, dripping with water. His eyes looked dangerous, emitting a vicious aura and his dark eye bags seemed to not look so bad on him.

 

“I’m Tao. Nice to meet you,” he said with a slight accent.

 

“I’m Sehun and this tan guy here is Kai,” I said.

 

“Where’d you two come from,” asked Kai before I could throw in more useless information.

 

“We came near Seoul...there are rebels all around. It was hard to even get inside of here. We were both lucky that it was raining and most soldiers were in their tents. Why are you two here?” asked Tao.

 

“We were actually stuck here ever since this whole rebel thing started. We don’t even know what’s going on,” I said.

 

D.O gave me a surprised look and only sighed. He sat down and I watched as he slumped his shoulders before looking up at both Kai and I.

 

“There has been a lot of killing out there. The rebels are heartless animals,” said Tao.

 

“We were able to find out information about the war,” said D.O nodding.

 

I nodded and joined them on the ground, followed by Kai.

 

“There’s a rebel commander of the army and he took advantage of his position to create all this chaos. Most of our soldiers were docked at Cheju Island when he stated his attack. The commander...forgot his name but he took advantage and blocked out the edges of South Korea. Nobody is really sure what his motives are but...there are rumors that he wants to purge people who are ‘different’.”

 

Different? What the heck, stupid old bald commander. He should just take it easy and calm down. I’m definitely annoyed now.

 

“What do you mean by ‘different’?” asked Kai.

 

He only earned a shrug from our hyung. I sighed heavily in annoyance. This was all too annoying.

 

“What does that stupid baldie-commander want anyways? Why does he need to kill innocent people?” I huffed.

 

I was only given another shrug and was about to find towels in the closet for the two but I heard footsteps. We all froze and quickly ran to the far end of the room, hiding within the closet. Ah, this is where the towels are. All four of us were squashed inside but we had no choice.

 

Closing the door quickly, I melded in between the two cold and still dripping wet hyungs. I felt gross. I quietly bent down a bit to reach the towels and handed them to both D.O and Tao while noticing a tiny hole in the middle. They bowed slightly and all our movements stopped when the footsteps came into the room we were all in. Slightly afraid, I covered the little hole with the sleeve of my jacket.

 

“Here. Stay in here Hyung. Hide in the closet or inside the coat room. Don’t come out unless I give you a signal,” said a deep whispered voice.

 

“Okay. But Chanyeol-ah! When are you going to come back?”

 

Curious, I looked through the hole and watched as a all rebel soldier looked down at a shorter guy who seemed kind of normal.

 

“I don’t know. I can’t fool them for long. I gotta leave so they don’t suspect this room and I have to save my baby before I leave with you,” he said before shoo-ing his hyung away. The rebel soldier ran out leaving the man to scurry into the coat room where Kai and I hid ever since the whole rebel thing.

 

I was going to go reveal us to him but more loud heavy boot sounds started coming towards the class and three soldiers stopped in front of the room, kicking aside Kai’s magnificent ‘mountain’ of desks. The others ran in the direction that the tall soldier went.

 

“Is he in here? Find him and that traitor! I knew he was a traitor from the start!” said one of them.

 

I gulped as they made their way towards the closet door. I no longer cared about Tao’s wet hair dripping onto my back. I stopped looking through the hole and I braced myself to jump on whoever came to open the door. If I’m going down, one of them is going with me.

 

“Ugh, where are they?!” shouted the rebel walking right past the closet. I almost relaxed when the guards all walked towards to where that one guy was in.

 

“Hey, there’s a room over here!” shouted one of them.

 

There were loud shuffles and then the shout of the guy rung throughout the room.

 

“You thought you could hide huh, you little wussy!”

 

I looked back through the hole just in time to see one of the guards throw the guy across the floor straight into the desks.

 

“Where is the traitor?!”

 

A gun was pointed to his neck and he sat there on the floor, staring up at the rebel.

 

“”Where did he run off to?”

 

I could see the anger in the guy. His ears were turning red because he was really pale. I turned to look at everyone and they looked like they were all going to jump out any second. If they’re going to hurt him, I’ll help as well.

 

“And what would you do if I didn’t tell you?” he asked with a smile.

 

One of the soldiers put his gun to his forehead.

 

“Then you know what right?”

 

He brought up his hands and flicked it forward. That very moment the window broke, ripping off the curtains that were concealing the room. A gush of water flushed the rebel soldiers out the room and through the walls of the next classroom. I felt my jaw drop and then Tao jumped out, pushing me down. I landed on my knees and was going to argue with Tao when more squeaky boots came towards the room. I looked up at the guy and he was very surprised.

 

The guards came in and without much of a word, put their guns up. Tao brought his hands up and the bullet that came close to hitting my shoulder stopped in midair. Everything went too fast. I didn’t even know what was going on anymore. Before I could stand up, Tao ran over to them, doing these flips and kicks.

 

“What in the hell-”

 

I watched in awe as all the soldiers were kicked down by Tao and his amazing kicks and flips are whatever. My attention turned to the bullet in mid air. I grabbed the one closest to me and threw it down. Kai joined me in swapping them down like flies until there was none left. I turned back to Tao, who brought up his hand again. The ring he was wearing lit up and then the soldiers grunted as if finally coming back to life.

 

Did he just stop time? Or am I literally going crazy?

 

“Are you guys...do you know MAMA?”

 

We all turned to the guy and stared at him.

 

“Yes. I presume you do too. You can control water?” asked D.O calmly as if it was something ordinary.

 

“Yes. Seems you can do some time control things,” he said, nudging towards Tao.

 

“You are so cool!”

 

Tao ran and hugged the guy. I was taken aback, as I thought he was the really charismatic and cool cold type of guy. But he had so much...aegyo.

 

“I’m Tao! This is D.O and these two are Kai and...Se something.”

 

“My name is Sehun…”

 

The guy smiled and bowed, “Nice to meet you all. I’m Kim Jun Myeon. I go by Suho.”

 

We bowed. I looked at Kai and he looked at me.

 

“How did you two get such...cool powers?” asked Kai. I had the same question.

 

They all shrugged their shoulders.

 

“Wait, D.O you have cool superman powers too?” I asked in awe.

 

He nodded. I wanted to see but more voices and boots were heard coming our way.

 

“Watch Sehun-ah...and I’ll show you.”

 

I watched as the rebels who caught notice of us filed into the room and pointed their guns at each of us. I turned back to D.O who only smirked and stomped his foot, creating a massive booming noise. The floor started shaking and I lost my balance. So did everyone else in the room.

 

My eyes trailed to his right foot that he used to make the earthquaking stomp and there were many cracks in the once smooth marble classroom floor. He walked towards the soldiers, and with each step he took, the ground shook and cracks on the floor was made. I lost my balance and fell on my behind. But I was too awestruck to care.

 

Once he stood in front of the soldiers, he did something really fast even I couldn’t see what. Then the whole wall in front of us broke down. It fell forwards, nearly killing the soldiers and us. They were hurt, but not dead.

 

I felt Suho’s cold hands help me up and I just stared at everyone.

“Suho-ssi...where did that other guy go? The ‘traitor’,” asked D.O calmly walking over to us. I held onto Suho’s shoulder just in case the ground started quaking again but luckily this time, it didn’t.  

 

“Oh, that guy? He’s Chanyeol. He was helping me escape but he forgot to bring his ‘baby’...”

 

“He has a kid? He looks young…” I said. That Chanyeol guy must’ve had a lot to worry about then.

 

“Ahaha! No, no. His ‘baby’ is his beloved guitar,” said Suho while chuckling.

 

“Um...so are we getting out of here or staying here?” I asked sort of confused. I need to see my family and check if they’re okay. I haven’t really thought too much about them lately because all I was worried about was getting out.

 

“Yes...but I’m not leaving without Chanyeol.”

 

We all stood quietly in a circle until another crash of lightning ripped through the sky, shaking the ground. I looked out to the sky for the first time in what seemed to be months. The sky was dark and cloudy with little flashes of lightning here and there. Walking over to the window, I looked out at the city.

 

It was all in ruins. Some houses looked like they were burned down to ashes with smoke still lingering over them and some looked horribly looted. Then, I saw the blood. The blood and all the people. Little children and lots of my schoolmates, dead and sprawled on the streets. I fell back, and suddenly the true reality and fear had finally hit me. Those days left confined in the classroom to be safe made me ignorant of the true chaos going on out there. It was war and there was death.

 

I felt ashamed.

 

Dad...